Author Topic: Hipster Fight!!!!  (Read 27039 times)

Ardamus

• Ardamus
Re: Hipster Fight!!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2009, 08:18:47 pm »
This Ardamus guy is awesome, I hope he never leaves here.

i probably will, Julie. you're violating the restraining  order by quoting what i say and following me on the board.

ROFL @ hipster fight. Sounds like a few cats were beefing over who's pants were tighter.
At least no one got murdered debating who had raped the most ho's like in a hiphop fight!

What's racist is assuming that commentary on hiphop is commentary on a particular race.

Julian, do you have webleberity fights with homo trolls who never show their faces but pop alot of shit behind a keyboard? Matter of fact, did I offend you with my joke? Was that you in that hipster fight? Were those pants tight enough? Did you dress up in enough 80s fashion to be more retro than your competition? Do you brag about it on another website forum like this?

Julie, Julie, Julie......I'm serious, these jokes you've had for me.....I'd like to hear these in person.......

"Julian, do you have webleberity fights with homo trolls who never show their faces but pop alot of shit behind a keyboard?"

ardamus . . . i am a little confused with that statement.  who are you referring to, that julian in his great america is fighting with?  who is this  "homo troll"?  is that a digg at myself, for yes i am a homosexual, but i am tall, and trolls are small.  have you been here before but under another guise?  have we met on the streets of dc with a hey how are you doing?  or am i under the weight of confusionication and not really there in what i am talking about.  it's ok . . . i do that a lot.  sorry.

you're trying too hard.....i didn't even laugh once.....next time you decide to post a joke, make sure its actually funny. ya know, get some feedback from your friends.....

and nah, never been under another guise here.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 08:22:12 pm by Ardamus »

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2009, 08:29:20 pm »

i probably will, Julie. you're violating the restraining  order by quoting what i say and following me on the board.
Ah, well if you change your mind, you should know, most people on here femin-ize my name as Jules, not Julie.

walkonby

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2009, 08:50:18 pm »
i wasn't posting a joke . . . i was questioning why you felt it acceptable to bash gay people like so many people do in the hip hop world, with your "homo troll" comment.  my friends would like to know as well. 

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2009, 08:16:48 am »

Ah, well if you change your mind, you should know, most people on here femin-ize my name as Jules, not Julie.

Nah, Julie......your name fits.

i wasn't posting a joke . . . i was questioning why you felt it acceptable to bash gay people like so many people do in the hip hop world, with your "homo troll" comment.  my friends would like to know as well. 

lol, seriously? i was only posting a joke back to Julie to play along. you know you should really do you like name says and walkonby. just stroll past it......

Relaxer

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2009, 09:32:22 am »
Ardemus what do you think is the funniest sound in the whole world?
oword

nkotb

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2009, 10:45:41 am »
Dude, I have a feeling if walkonby dropped a racial slur, no one would suggest you stroll past it.  Just saying...

lol, seriously? i was only posting a joke back to Julie to play along. you know you should really do you like name says and walkonby. just stroll past it......
[/quote]

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:31 am »
Ardemus what do you think is the funniest sound in the whole world?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2009, 11:54:44 am »
Dude, I have a feeling if walkonby dropped a racial slur, no one would suggest you stroll past it.  Just saying...
The hip hop community has never been known for their class and sensitivity.

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 11:55:14 am »

My god you're a prick.

You're successfully embodying the hip-hop stereotypes that you take such quick offense to. Wow.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2009, 12:11:49 pm »

My god you're a prick.

You're successfully embodying the hip-hop stereotypes that you take such quick offense to. Wow.

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2009, 12:15:55 pm »
Oh, please.  There are so many better fail pictures out there. 

What a noob.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2009, 12:28:00 pm »
Oh, please.  There are so many better fail pictures out there. 

What a noob.

u mad?

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2009, 12:30:42 pm »
No, not mad.  I'm just disappointed that, given the wealth of great fail pictures on this thing we call the internet, you chose that.  What were you thinking?  Baseball is maybe the only thing in the world where you're considered a success if you fail 7 times out of 10. 

Just...poor execution, man.  Pull yourself together.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2009, 12:57:02 pm »
[reaches for remote]
😐 🎶

Relaxer

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2009, 01:19:14 pm »
Ardemus that was a comical sound but I don't think it should be any part of a 'world's funniest sound' discussion. Please try harder next time. Perhaps you were just tired man.
oword