Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 96365 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #270 on: May 12, 2011, 10:49:20 pm »
@ Hutch: Bottom line: Regardless of whether it's about politics or music, you have proven over and over again that you are an arrogant prick! Period. Maybe you've seen other countries but it's obvious that you have no clue what is going on in the rest of this country, especially the average American non-2 tiered town - which is most of the country. No clue nor do you freaking care as long as any given band makes sure they make a stop to play within a 10 minute commute from Hutch's home. Yeah, right. (Sarcasm ->) Yeah, you're really in touch with the rest of the country.  ::)

hutch

« Reply #271 on: May 12, 2011, 11:42:20 pm »
@ Hutch: Bottom line: Regardless of whether it's about politics or music, you have proven over and over again that you are an arrogant prick! Period. Maybe you've seen other countries but it's obvious that you have no clue what is going on in the rest of this country, especially the average American non-2 tiered town - which is most of the country. No clue nor do you freaking care as long as any given band makes sure they make a stop to play within a 10 minute commute from Hutch's home. Yeah, right. (Sarcasm ->) Yeah, you're really in touch with the rest of the country.  ::)

i see.. and you're in touch with the 62% that didn't believe the president was born in america

shit mac if thats being in touch i prefer to be out of touch

you can make up as many conspiracy theories as you want but in the end thats all they are...if you got some evidence contact the fbi or something otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:44:19 pm by hutch »

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #272 on: May 12, 2011, 11:42:35 pm »
very telling this thread started when president obama captured and killed osama bin laden

No, it started when I started it after Obama released his "long-form" birth certificate.

hutch

« Reply #273 on: May 12, 2011, 11:46:31 pm »
very telling this thread started when president obama captured and killed osama bin laden

No, it started when I started it after Obama released his "long-form" birth certificate.

great! even worse! obama releases his certificate WHICH HE HAD NO REASON TO EVEN DO then captures osama and we get 19 pages of loony comments

gtfo!

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #274 on: May 12, 2011, 11:55:15 pm »
well, get in your kicks now before this thread is magically deleted

by the lizard people, likely
(o|o)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #275 on: May 12, 2011, 11:57:22 pm »
well, get in your kicks now before this thread is magically deleted

by the lizard people, likely

OK, so when are you pussies gonna play MD in bball again? Answer now!

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #276 on: May 13, 2011, 12:08:16 am »
like i fucking know?

gary williams has refused to play anywhere but comcast center as the start of a 2-for-1 series, and i understand that he'll still be pulling strings behind the scenes, so who knows
(o|o)

Jaguar

« Reply #277 on: May 13, 2011, 12:15:38 am »
As usual, Hutch isn't even worth responding to anymore. All he's doing is throwing unfounded shit against the wall with no support whatsoever including accusations of things that weren't even mentioned or totally disputed over and over again. Typical Hutch! All salacious insults and attacks with no substance. Besides, it's all about him and we all well know that the world, according to Hutch, evolves around Hutch.

For those wise enough to, at very least, question:
Published in 2009

hutch

« Reply #278 on: May 13, 2011, 12:18:03 am »
As usual, Hutch isn't even worth responding to anymore. All he's doing is throwing unfounded shit against the wall with no support whatsoever including accusations of things that weren't even mentioned or totally disputed over and over again. Typical Hutch! All salacious insults and attacks with no substance. Besides, it's all about him and we all well know that the world, according to Hutch, evolves around Hutch.

For those wise enough to, at very least, question:
Published in 2009

hey i dont claim the world revolves around me, you do! The one throwin' around unfounded stuff is YOU. 

bottom line: you're full of it..you are a conspiracy nutjob.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:20:27 am by hutch »

hutch

Jaguar

« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2011, 12:30:33 am »
^ You're a gullible vicious sheep who buys whatever the controlled mainstream media mouthpieces what you to believe. Also, you have serious anger control management issues.

Something's a little fishy and it's not Osama's dumped body.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:36:06 am by Jaguar »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #281 on: May 13, 2011, 07:09:11 am »
^ You're gullible

One of the (few) interesting things about 9/11 deniers and other conspiracy nuts is that they imagine themselves as uniquely non-gullible, when in fact they are the most gullible among us.    It's a bit like the way white supremacists tend to be drawn from humanity's least supreme,
_\|/_

godsshoeshine

« Reply #282 on: May 13, 2011, 08:08:48 am »
we're like neo in the matrix
o/\o

walkonby

« Reply #283 on: May 13, 2011, 08:35:17 am »
we're like neo in the matrix

you mean we all can't act?

godsshoeshine

« Reply #284 on: May 13, 2011, 08:39:49 am »
the lizard people want you to think that
o/\o