Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 101034 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2011, 06:55:09 am »
P.S. Calling Obama a liberal is crazier than calling GWB a reptile.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, as far as I'm concerned, he's a Fascist Neo-Con.

do you actually know what those words mean, or do you just like stringing words together that sound righteous?
_\|/_

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2011, 08:13:46 am »
^ Absolutely! I'm wondering if you do.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #167 on: May 10, 2011, 08:22:31 am »
+1 for the good doktor.

-1 for jag, for her "i know you are, but what am i?!?" defense.  the dictionary is on doomie's side.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:52:08 am by sweetcell »
<sig>

godsshoeshine

« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2011, 08:40:52 am »
none of these groups are willing to address our lizard overlord problem, so neo-liberal or classical conservative mean nothing
o/\o

walkonby

« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2011, 09:04:39 am »
+1 for the good doktor.

-1 for jag, for her "i know you are, but what am i?!?" defense.  the dictionary is on doomie's side.

-1000 for people being assholes and arguing about politics when they are not politicians, or have never run for office in their lives.  what . . . do you go to emergency rooms and scream at doctors because you don't like the job they do?  do you sit outside of car dealerships with your ipad and form online "screaming match" debates on ford vs. chevy?  how about having protests inside grocery stores because tv dinners are too close to the ice cream?

the easiest way to spot a idiot who thinks their shit don't stink . . . is to listen for the political talk.

wml7

« Reply #170 on: May 10, 2011, 09:07:13 am »
go Walky, Go!  ;D

James Ford

« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2011, 09:14:00 am »
Bad analogy.

It actually takes quite a bit of specialized training and skill to be an emergency room doctor.

To be a politician, it just takes having an opinion, being able to shake hands like an asshole, and being able to raise large sums of money. Most people are capable of the first two.

+1 for the good doktor.

-1000 for people being assholes and arguing about politics when they are not politicians, or have never run for office in their lives.  what . . . do you go to emergency rooms and scream at doctors because you don't like the job they do?  do you sit outside of car dealerships with your ipad and form online "screaming match" debates on ford vs. chevy?  how about having protests inside grocery stores because tv dinners are too close to the ice cream?

the easiest way to spot a idiot who thinks their shit don't stink . . . is to listen for the political talk.

walkonby

« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2011, 09:24:18 am »
shouldn't you being thinking about your next beer purchase, or something?

Relaxer

« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2011, 09:26:14 am »
This is the most retarded thread this board has ever seen.
We did it.
oword

nkotb

« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2011, 09:28:21 am »
This is the most retarded thread this board has ever seen.
We did it.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2011, 10:04:50 am »
-1000 for people being assholes and arguing about politics when they are not politicians, or have never run for office in their lives. 

are you suggesting that we leave politics to the politicians?  that non-politicians cannot have political discussions?

i think everyone can agree that that is a very bad idea.
<sig>

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2011, 10:04:59 am »
I've never EVER smoked weed/dope/maryjane or whatever else you want to call it, or used any other drug that wasn't prescribed to me by doctor.

Does that make me strange?

FAIL!

Technically speaking it's old people who introduced drugs to you whipersnappers....Ever heard about the 60's?.....Woodstock?......huh, huh?

Jaguar

« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2011, 12:53:41 pm »
It doesn't take a Nazi uniform and a German or Italian accent to make a Fascist.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."
Benito Mussolini

"Fascism is a religious concept."
Benito Mussolini

As a Fascist leader, he should know.

The corporations and banks have bought and paid for and CONTROL our major politicians. Of course, they won't readily admit it but the average person knows it. Besides, the documentation is out there if you know how to find it and understand its implications.

Hitler and the Nazis nationalized many corporations such as IG Farben and Bayer (as in the aspirin). Essentially, they stole the companies and took them over just like Obama did with GM. Obama also has issued waivers to all sorts of businesses (who just happened to be Democratic party donators) so they won't have to bother buying any Obamacare insurance for their employees. The kinds of companies that will also only pay very, very low wages. That creates an unfair playing field for the non-waivered businesses who will then not be able to compete. That, in essence, is another form of Fascism.

Then you have all of the brown shirts in our own brand of uniforms not only demanding your papers but irradiating us at dangerous levels and groping us all over the place. It's not just at the airports, it's coming to a train, mall and venue near you! That's another aspect of Fascism.

Look at all of those 'No Travel' lists. They refuse to tell you how you get on one, who is on them and you can NEVER be removed! That's right out of Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia!

Just look at all of the technology (cameras, phones, control grids, etc.) that tracks and spies on us!

War. Wtf? Obama, the underserved winner of the Nobel Peace Prize (what a freaking farce!) has started 3 wars already and ready to start one now with Pakistan. Isn't it Neo-Cons who tend to get the exclusive blame for such war mongering?

Az was right. Obama is NOT a liberal... in any sense or minutia of the word.

Just because they don't call it Fascism doesn't mean that it's not Fascism.

Right now, we are closer to a VNV Nation form of Fascism which was a softer, less abrasive form, but Fascism none the less. Depending on the people and how much we let them get away with, it could easily slide deep into hardcore nasty Fascism as what Nazi Germany was.

When this was written, it was geared towards George Bush but Georgie Boy just passed the nightstick over to the new Thug in Power, Obama:

Fascist America, in 10 easy steps

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 01:09:25 pm by Jaguar »

Jaguar

« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2011, 01:03:01 pm »
Bad analogy.

It actually takes quite a bit of specialized training and skill to be an emergency room doctor.

To be a politician, it just takes having an opinion, being able to shake hands like an asshole, and being able to raise large sums of money. Most people are capable of the first two.

You've got that right!!!

James Ford

« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2011, 01:08:34 pm »
What three wars has Obama started? Was I too busy buying beer and missed something?