Author Topic: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>  (Read 56287 times)

Ardamus

• Ardamus
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion >>>>>
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2013, 01:28:14 pm »
Need to catch up on the last episode. Seeing Walt bitch up in the shootout was priceless. I still think Jesse not being able to go truly apeshit over Brock was a let dow. He was on his way to just go all out and be *EL-P voice* full retard.
Bitch up? Would it have been better if he sat in the truck and got shot to death? lol

There's a Hamlet theory floating around as well. Tries to poison Jesse, ends up killing Skyler.

Hey a bullet is a bullet, duck from it. Bitch up or not, just don't get shot. LOL. That's all I'm saying.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2013, 01:57:20 pm »
There were hundreds of bullets!!! The whole car was riddled with bullet holes! The LAST thing on my mind when a car is being peppered with bullets from 6 different shooters is not looking like a bitch lol
‼‼?‼‼

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2013, 02:08:19 pm »
ok i gotcha; and that's perfectly reasonable. i think i have to laugh a little when Walt goes from the hardcore meth cook to the squirmiest muthafucka ever when it comes down to situations like these. Jesse got more heart though, IMO.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2013, 03:47:17 pm »
Heisenberg is just a facade. That's why it took me so long to buy into Walt being a badass. Inside, he really isn't. He tries and thinks he can outsmart everyone. Interesting to see everything falling apart here at the end.

He can't keep getting away with it
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2013, 04:07:06 pm »
i refuse to read any of this thread . . . because i am only on episode four or five or something from season one.  hated episode two and thought i was not going to like it, but it grows so quick on you.  god when he confronted those older kids who were making fun of his son, in the clothing store, and he stepped on the kids leg, pinning him to the ground . . . was so awesome beyond awesome.  i just saw this

http://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/2013/09/16/why-breaking-bad-is-the-best-show-ever-and-why-that-matters/

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2013, 04:48:46 pm »
That was awesome. Fuck those kids.
‼‼?‼‼

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2013, 01:04:11 am »
Heisenberg is just a facade. That's why it took me so long to buy into Walt being a badass. Inside, he really isn't. He tries and thinks he can outsmart everyone. Interesting to see everything falling apart here at the end.

He can't keep getting away with it

Skyler pulled his card on that shit, too. As scared and awkward as she acts, she definitely shows him up on that stuff, too.

K8teebug

« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2013, 08:54:51 am »
I LOVED the ending of the Sopranos.  The viewer got whacked.  It was brilliant.

« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2013, 08:40:05 pm »
Nice to see some love for In Treatment!  Loved that show!
If anyone ever asks me what is the most underrated TV show ever, I say In Treatment.
I know this is a BB thread...but I do agree with these statements.  In Treatment was an unbelievably awesome underrated show that got lost in the shuffle

One other show that hasn't been name dropped is Hell on Wheels...god I love that show
slack

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2013, 08:05:47 am »
So, Breaking Bad won Best Drama last night for the first time. (Ironically, for the first half of season 5 which, IMHO, was the weakest "season" of the program aside from the first one.) And Anna Gunn won for Skyler.

Jeff Daniels winning Best Actor over Bryan Cranston and Kevin Spacey (and Jon Hamm, I guess, although its very clear at this point Emmy voters will never let a Mad Men cast member win an individual award as some backhanded compliment to the writers) has to be one of the biggest WTFs in Emmy history.
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2013, 10:45:30 am »
I was sitting on Twitter and the Emmys were littering my timeline, I saw Newsroom winning a bunch of awards over Breaking Bad and I was wondering if this season wasn't nominated because it wasn't over yet, so I assume next year Breaking Bad is going to win everything because EVERYONE this season has been incredible.

Jesus, Jesse last night. Got me right in the feels. THIS episode felt like that last one. That ending was crazy. Also, if this town is 8 miles away, how long did it take the police to respond to Walts phone call? He couldn't have been all that far.... Although, I guess, he has $100,000 on him, so he could have just bought that bartenders car and left...........Ah, maybe that is the car he shows up with at the beginning of the season...
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #176 on: September 23, 2013, 11:15:53 am »
I was sitting on Twitter and the Emmys were littering my timeline, I saw Newsroom winning a bunch of awards over Breaking Bad and I was wondering if this season wasn't nominated because it wasn't over yet, so I assume next year Breaking Bad is going to win everything because EVERYONE this season has been incredible.
That appears to be AMC's strategy in splitting up Mad Men's final season. Send out half a season of Mad Men against the juggernaut that will be the second half of Breaking Bad's final season in 2014, then at the 2015 Emmy's hope Mad Men/Hamm/Moss win career-achievement awards for their walk-off a la Sopranos.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2013, 11:21:36 am »
All I know is a ton of shit needs to happen in 45 minutes next week... and once again, poor Pinkman. WOW.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2013, 11:34:22 am »
I felt gutted when they showed Jesse in the car. I'll admit, I didn't really care for Brock and his mom [don't even remember her name] nothing personal, just thought it was some filler stuff for Jesse. My god. Him in the car. Bashing his head against the window. God damn it. I CARED SO MUCH.

What's almost worse is what you don't see. Brock coming out and finding his mom and being all alone. God damn it.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #179 on: September 23, 2013, 11:38:44 am »
What's almost worse is what you don't see. Brock coming out and finding his mom and being all alone. God damn it.

I thought the same thing, the Nazi is like 'we didn't kill the kid' ...well dude you just shot his mom on the front porch, don't you think he'll be screwed for life anyway
slack