Author Topic: Robert Griffin III  (Read 80342 times)

shemptiness

Re: Robert Griffin III
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2013, 09:47:49 pm »
Isn't it hilarious that 37 year old Ray Lewis is retiring so that he can watch his son play college football?

What's your point?

K8teebug

« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2013, 09:02:08 am »
sorry about your redskins.   But at least my ravens won.

That game was wonderful yesterday.

shemptiness

« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2013, 10:32:31 am »
Mike Shanahan has never been good friends with the truth.

Yada

« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2013, 10:34:15 am »
Anyone else have douche chills run through their body when Ray Lewis came out of the tunnel to Hot in Hurr and then rubbed sod all over his chest?

Christ, good riddance!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2013, 10:53:50 am »
Went to the game, the stadium was ROCKING. First time I've EVER heard FedEx like that. I was up in a suite and the floor was shaking like there was an earthquake. I think just about every seat was full by the time kickoff came around.

Incredibly bittersweet way to end the season and on top of that, it will be tainted by Shannahans dishonesty. Ive heard rumors of a torn meniscus or a torn MCL. Christian Ponder had swelling in his elbow and he was benched, granted I think he's fucking terrible and the Vikes would had still had their peckers smashed. Even stilll, I would have liked to see someone stop Robert from going back into the game. I know the doctor is paid by the team, but he can put his foot down like he said he did a couple weeks back. It's a shame to have a magical run end the way it did and with all the talk of it being a "new regime" you can't help but think "same old...."
‼‼?‼‼

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2013, 11:00:36 am »
Ravens are a travesty.

Good call.
lol, did you have this marked just in case the Ravens won?
‼‼?‼‼

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2013, 12:02:14 pm »
I know the doctor is paid by the team, but he can put his foot down like he said he did a couple weeks back. It's a shame to have a magical run end the way it did and with all the talk of it being a "new regime" you can't help but think "same old...."

Why the fuck is Snyder paying him to be on the sideline if he's not even going to be consulted? Bob to the Third Power blows him off after the Baltimore game, Shanahan Sr lies to everyone about it and on Sunday when Bob went into the shed, Andrews isn't even consulted during this? What is the fucking point?

Again, Shanahan Senior's own ego gets the best of him. FUCK!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2013, 12:08:16 pm »
Some Varsity Blues shit.
‼‼?‼‼

vansmack

« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2013, 02:23:23 pm »
I know the doctor is paid by the team, but he can put his foot down like he said he did a couple weeks back. It's a shame to have a magical run end the way it did and with all the talk of it being a "new regime" you can't help but think "same old...."

Why the fuck is Snyder paying him to be on the sideline if he's not even going to be consulted? Bob to the Third Power blows him off after the Baltimore game, Shanahan Sr lies to everyone about it and on Sunday when Bob went into the shed, Andrews isn't even consulted during this? What is the fucking point?

Again, Shanahan Senior's own ego gets the best of him. FUCK!

Don't worry, Dr Andrews won't be on the sidelines next season after this, that's for sure. 

Because if there's one thing you don't want, it's the best orthopedic surgeon in the world on your sideline with a rookie who's got a banged up knee. Ridiculous.
27>34

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2013, 02:27:33 pm »
Wellp, Shannahan didn't bring him in, so I won't be surprised if that did happen.

We'll find out the severity of what's really going on with Bob's knee today. Shannahan's press conference is at 3. The entire city can't wait to hear this shit.
‼‼?‼‼

K8teebug

« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2013, 03:28:48 pm »
preliminary rumor is ACL/PCL.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2013, 03:32:17 pm »
3-6 month recovery time putting us right back in the health situation for him starting camp next year. No top draft pick, less money for free agency. How are gonna protect this kid.
‼‼?‼‼

shemptiness

« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2013, 05:16:34 pm »
CSN says MRI is tomorrow.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2013, 05:18:23 pm »
Says he's flying out to Alamaba to get it looked at tomorrow. Uy.
‼‼?‼‼

vansmack

« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2013, 05:20:53 pm »
Says he's flying out to Alamaba to get it looked at tomorrow. Uy.

Worst news a professional athlete can receive:  you have a meeting with Dr. James Andrews in the morning.

Not good.
27>34