Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602917 times)

Relaxer

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #2175 on: December 14, 2015, 01:07:37 pm »
That's an amusing gif but I just can't relate unless there's at least 4 of them, preferably wearing matching complimentary outfits and performing synchronized gyrations to a HI NRG beat.

Also, since I'm a 45 year old man who listens to shrieking Asian teenagers for hours every day, I have forced myself to desexualize this predilection in order to avoid being a terrible garbage person.
oword

« Reply #2176 on: December 14, 2015, 01:16:46 pm »
I eat hot dogs quite often. 
yeah WTF....adults who don't eat hot dogs are not allowed on my property

I love hot dogs....although I really more of a Brat / merguez /  kiełbasa /  bangers / Italian sausages / chorizo /  andouille  and any other tube shaped meat

I just love all types of ground meat and spices in a casing....quite possibly one of my favorite foods

slack

killsaly

« Reply #2177 on: December 14, 2015, 09:33:38 pm »
From Christians for Michele Bachmann Facebook page:

walk,on,by

« Reply #2179 on: December 15, 2015, 09:55:27 pm »
I eat hot dogs quite often. 

and any other tube shaped meat

thank you for returning to your snarky self

god these republicans are driving me bonkers
I commend Rand for being the only one who didn't lead with 'We got to get them...who ever them is! We are going to be safe if we get them first at any cost to our own freedoms"
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #2180 on: December 16, 2015, 08:54:45 am »
This post, dedicated to my friend kilsally:

(The me is my wife, the her is my daughter)

Wanting to get her to shoot some baskets with me.
 Her: "Why do you like basketball so much?"
 Me: "It's not that I like basketball so much, I just want you to try new things..."
 Her: "Basketball is not new, it was created in the 1800s!"

« Reply #2181 on: December 16, 2015, 10:03:13 am »

Me: "It's not that I like basketball so much, I just want you to try new things..."

Sounds like she is going to keep you in check every step of the way
slack

Relaxer

« Reply #2182 on: December 16, 2015, 10:13:46 am »

:D
Kid logic can be the most brutal mind-fuck.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2183 on: December 16, 2015, 11:00:55 am »
I commend Rand for being the only one who didn't lead with 'We got to get them...who ever them is! We are going to be safe if we get them first at any cost to our own freedoms"

which is why he won't win.

a basic tenet of conservatism is that we are unsafe and under constant threat.  we need more guns, a bigger military machine, more preemptive strikes, and we can't trust anyone.  anyone who questions any of this is not a patriot and is therefore a threat.  unless Rand kowtows to that philosophical foundation, he won't get anywhere.
<sig>

« Reply #2184 on: December 16, 2015, 11:51:33 am »

which is why he won't win.

a basic tenet of conservatism is that we are unsafe and under constant threat.  we need more guns, a bigger military machine, more preemptive strikes, and we can't trust anyone.  anyone who questions any of this is not a patriot and is therefore a threat.  unless Rand kowtows to that philosophical foundation, he won't get anywhere.

What I always find hypocritical is the constant 'you can't trust gov't to do anything right' that comes out of one side of their mouth. Then it's 'we need gov't to snoop on every single person in the world so Americans are safe' out the other side.   

So they don't trust the gov't to do healthcare, but snooping on us and invading our privacy ...they'll be great at that and we shouldn't worry
slack

Relaxer

« Reply #2185 on: December 16, 2015, 12:03:43 pm »
The GOP is so full of contradictions. Trump is heralded as an honest, man of the people, despite being a billionaire that constantly just makes shit up. And three of the four states that suck in the most federal money are Ketucky, Alabama, and Mississippi, three of the most hard-line conservative states in the country whose residents always scream "GOVERNMENT GET OFF MY BACK" along with "WHERE'S MY CHECK"
oword

Space Freely

« Reply #2186 on: December 16, 2015, 01:30:14 pm »
The GOP is so full of contradictions. Trump is heralded as an honest, man of the people, despite being a billionaire that constantly just makes shit up. And three of the four states that suck in the most federal money are Ketucky, Alabama, and Mississippi, three of the most hard-line conservative states in the country whose residents always scream "GOVERNMENT GET OFF MY BACK" along with "WHERE'S MY CHECK"

Islam is so full of contradictions. The Koran says to kill disbelievers, yet you hear all the time that Islam is a religion of peace.

Relaxer

« Reply #2187 on: December 16, 2015, 01:53:35 pm »
Christianity is so full of contradictions. The bible says to love your neighbor as you love yourself, yet the entire population of this planet -- except those who share your beliefs -- will spend eternity in an infinite hell of suffering and damnation.
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #2188 on: December 16, 2015, 01:55:31 pm »
Also, remember how God slaughtered all the babies in Egypt and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in the book of Joshua? And the Crusades? What a delightful time that must have been for Muslims and Jews.
oword

« Reply #2189 on: December 16, 2015, 02:01:40 pm »
must not forget these Christian peace makers
slack