Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925424 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2640 on: December 13, 2016, 02:06:19 pm »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2642 on: December 13, 2016, 02:45:43 pm »
Nobel Prize in Literature

I don't think that's typically a presidential appointment.  Not that Trump won't try...

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2643 on: December 13, 2016, 03:22:46 pm »
Nobel Prize in Literature

I don't think that's typically a presidential appointment. 
We're going to look back at a statement like that in like 2 years and laugh heartily at the mere innocence of it.
LVMH

« Reply #2644 on: December 13, 2016, 07:36:29 pm »
wow Rick Perry for Secretary of Energy...

and this
Secretary of Cray Cray?

back to back...

I'm kinda nauseous

seriously...the man isn't even if office yet
this foreplay is beyond insane and something I never expected this holiday season
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2646 on: December 15, 2016, 03:37:32 pm »
Pence, hand picked the entire cabinet.  The most homophobic group of old white men, since the 80s.  I bet we will be stoning gay people, by the summer.

hutch

« Reply #2647 on: December 15, 2016, 04:18:55 pm »
Monica Crowley to NSC

Trump's National Security Council is truly to be feared... probably the most terrifying agglomeration of nut jobs and wackos I can recall... you got the crazy retired General and the Fox News wackjobs running the place....it will be interesting to see the battle that will ensue, as it always does, between State and NSC... Lord hope Tillerson wins.

oh and Walkie its hard to make the case Tillerson is anti-gay.. he's getting blasted by Tony Perkins

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
😐 🎶

vansmack

« Reply #2649 on: December 15, 2016, 05:33:26 pm »
Pence, hand picked the entire cabinet.  The most homophobic group of old white men, since the 80s.  I bet we will be stoning gay people, by the summer.

Presidential succession is now just 12 white dudes:

Trump / Pence / Ryan / Hatch / Tillerson / Mnuchin / Mattis
Sessions / Zinke / (Ag?) / Ross / Pudzer / Price

I saw a great photo of this yesterday.  I'll see if I can dig it up.

EDIT:

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 05:35:36 pm by vansmack »
27>34

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #2650 on: December 15, 2016, 08:02:41 pm »
From Puzder's Wiki

Puzder was born on July 11, 1950, in Cleveland, Ohio, the son of Winifred M. (Franklin) and Andrew Frank Puzder.[2][3] He grew up in Russell Township. He attended Kent State University and dropped out in 1970[4] following the Kent State shootings. According to Puzder, he then "spent the next three years attending concerts and marching on Washington."[5] While living in Cleveland Heights, Puzder worked in sales at a guitar studio[6]

Worrisome.

hutch

« Reply #2651 on: December 15, 2016, 08:34:40 pm »
From Puzder's Wiki

Puzder was born on July 11, 1950, in Cleveland, Ohio, the son of Winifred M. (Franklin) and Andrew Frank Puzder.[2][3] He grew up in Russell Township. He attended Kent State University and dropped out in 1970[4] following the Kent State shootings. According to Puzder, he then "spent the next three years attending concerts and marching on Washington."[5] While living in Cleveland Heights, Puzder worked in sales at a guitar studio[6]

Worrisome.

worrisome? that is AWESOME! This may be worrisome although..

In 2005, under Puzder's direction CKE Restaurants launched a controversial marketing campaign featuring bikini-clad models posing suggestively to capture the "hungry, young guy" demographic. The advertisements were criticized for objectifying women and prompted calls to boycott Carl's Jr.[21] Puzder defended the campaign in Entrepreneur magazine, saying "I like our ads. I like beautiful women eating burgers in bikinis. I think it's very American."[/color]

hutch

« Reply #2652 on: December 15, 2016, 09:37:02 pm »
I like Booker a lot.. do not like Warren..but this time around I'll have a very open mind and be listening a lot more to what other democrats think and trying to gauge the mood of the public.. I think it is highly unlikely anyone will defeat Trump in 2020 though..

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/elizabeth-warren-senate-armed-services/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_latest+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+Most+Recent%29

« Reply #2653 on: December 15, 2016, 10:01:18 pm »
Warren/Booker 2020
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2654 on: December 15, 2016, 11:41:27 pm »
Monica Crowley to NSC

Trump's National Security Council is truly to be feared... probably the most terrifying agglomeration of nut jobs and wackos I can recall... you got the crazy retired General and the Fox News wackjobs running the place....it will be interesting to see the battle that will ensue, as it always does, between State and NSC... Lord hope Tillerson wins.

oh and Walkie its hard to make the case Tillerson is anti-gay.. he's getting blasted by Tony Perkins

Exxon, as a company, under him, for a long time, was horrible toward LGBT.  The boy scout thing was because he was an uber obsessed scout, and thought it should be available for all.  Is Tony Perkins, still a thing?