Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925422 times)

Space Freely

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #3525 on: October 30, 2018, 02:10:01 pm »
I'd like to see an immigration policy that preserves the current (diverse, but white majority) racial makeup of America.
I don't like that at all...quota's on race of incoming immigrants
affirmative in-action

Trump is your guy if that's what your are looking for

Oh yes, Trump's my man. Because immigration is the only issue. Please don't be a dumb liberal.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 02:11:47 pm by Space Freely »

hutch

« Reply #3526 on: October 30, 2018, 02:15:30 pm »
I think it is common sense to admit way more people and of course that will mean non whites as Swedes aren’t lining up....news flash: living in America is harsher than most industrialized countries

Most of our country is empty...our population density low...the reality is we need more people permanently coming in to renew ourselves or we end up looking like the US Senate Republicans

hutch

« Reply #3527 on: October 30, 2018, 02:21:43 pm »
Space You are nuts...I have heard of the China one child policy but you are proposing limiting the right to have children due to racial considerations

« Reply #3528 on: October 30, 2018, 02:23:59 pm »
I'd like to see an immigration policy that preserves the current (diverse, but white majority) racial makeup of America.
affirmative in-action

Oh yes, Trump's my man. Because immigration is the only issue. Please don't be a dumb liberal.
I know that a lot of trupm-etts are voting on this issue alone, so I don't think it's that off
less about immigration, more about keeping America white again
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #3529 on: October 30, 2018, 02:28:29 pm »
Space You are nuts...I have heard of the China one child policy but you are proposing limiting the right to have children due to racial considerations

I did not say that. You are hearing what you want to hear. What I say is incentivize having low numbers of kids and penalize having high numbers of kids. Capitalism already does this naturally, just extend it through education and economic policy. Then maybe dumb people who have more kids than they can afford will better get the picture.  I said nothing about race.

Space Freely

« Reply #3530 on: October 30, 2018, 02:31:09 pm »
affirmative in-action

I know that a lot of trupm-etts are voting on this issue alone, so I don't think it's that off
less about immigration, more about keeping America white again

Well shame on them for voting on one issue.

I know people who voted for Trump for the abortion issue alone. Shame on them too.

hutch

« Reply #3531 on: October 30, 2018, 02:38:24 pm »
You talked about wanting to keep country majority white and penalizing people for having too many kids...since people who have more kids tend to be black or Latino I think we can all draw the conclusion

Space Freely

« Reply #3532 on: October 30, 2018, 02:41:31 pm »
You talked about wanting to keep country majority white and penalizing people for having too many kids...since people who have more kids tend to be black or Latino I think we can all draw the conclusion

I'm against anyone having many kids, especially people who don't have the financial means. I grew up in an area that is currently 98.5% white, and lower middle class (current median household income, 44K). I'm against them having many kids.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 02:44:10 pm by Space Freely »

hutch

« Reply #3533 on: October 30, 2018, 02:44:43 pm »

I'm against anyone having many kids, especially people who don't have the financial means. I grew up in an area that was probably 98% white, and lower middle class. I'm against them having many kids.

An incentive to abort...

hutch

« Reply #3534 on: October 30, 2018, 02:48:17 pm »
Beyond existing tax credit for people who have kids I think government should stay out of people’s decisions on having kids...

You should write Stephen miller with your proposal

vansmack

27>34

hutch

« Reply #3536 on: October 30, 2018, 02:50:15 pm »
In Argentina there is a monthly pension per kid....ends up creating Space nightmare....China one child policy also created huge problems

Very dangerous area for government to involve itself in

Space Freely

« Reply #3537 on: October 30, 2018, 02:53:30 pm »

I'm against anyone having many kids, especially people who don't have the financial means. I grew up in an area that is currently 98.5% white, and lower middle class (current median household income, 44K). I'm against them having many kids.

I'll also add the Trump won the county I grew up in by +5 in a state that Hillary won by +22.

hutch

« Reply #3538 on: October 30, 2018, 02:56:36 pm »

I'll also add the Trump won the county I grew up in by +5 in a state that Hillary won by +22.

This is an argument for education not for penalizing people for having children!!

Space Freely

« Reply #3539 on: October 30, 2018, 02:59:44 pm »

This is an argument for education not for penalizing people for having children!!

Perhaps. But it's also an argument that I'm not basing my thinking based on race. And as I said, educating people about the benefits of limiting family size based on financial means would be part of the program. So yes, education.