Author Topic: The Groper Thread  (Read 107756 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: The Groper Thread
« Reply #285 on: August 13, 2021, 06:29:02 pm »
<sig>

Starsky

« Reply #286 on: August 13, 2021, 08:08:13 pm »
I got to add the day of the week but you can’t tell me who these fuckers are?

Come on now.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #287 on: August 13, 2021, 09:56:55 pm »
i have no idea who those random fuckers are.  just an image that i found on a listicle site and thought i'd share it here given its mild music-related nature.  mea culpa.
<sig>

Starsky

« Reply #288 on: August 13, 2021, 11:08:03 pm »
Ugh ok it does look like the tongue is harassing

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #289 on: August 14, 2021, 04:00:03 am »
oh, now i understand - you thought i was posting that pic because the dude (or maybe the dudette) was being accused of groping/harassing/etc... sorry, nope, just a guy with a stones' tongue t-shirt that looks like it's a candidate for being cancelled.  nothing more.
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #290 on: August 14, 2021, 05:42:51 am »
Therein lies the humor.

« Reply #291 on: August 17, 2021, 07:34:11 am »
Bob Dylan?!
slack

Starsky

« Reply #292 on: August 17, 2021, 09:20:25 am »
I saw that!

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #293 on: August 17, 2021, 09:35:17 am »
Good thing he sold his catalog before this came out!

Starsky

« Reply #295 on: August 17, 2021, 10:05:52 am »
I am reading a two volume biography of Sinatra and about 1954 Sinatra seems to have had an affair with Natalie Wood who was 15. She was just getting started in Hollywood, Sinatra had recently won the Oscar, and Natalie’s mother thought it would be good for her daughter’s career to hang out with Frank who would have been 38.

According to the book Sinatra and Wood were occasionally together until her death. Of course Natalie’s husband, Robert Wagner, and believed by many to have killed Natalie, was a Sinatra friend.

My mom was always agog about Rita Hayworth, Grace Kelly and Natalie Wood.

Starsky

« Reply #297 on: August 18, 2021, 01:20:10 pm »
Yeah I am skeptical but didn’t want to say anything

Heylin has written a book something like Day by Day which tracks where he was and what he was doing…I read it many years ago when I was pretty obsessed but not sure I kept my copy… so he does know this stuff even if he is a crashing bore

Starsky

« Reply #298 on: August 18, 2021, 01:34:42 pm »
1965 was Bob Dylan’s busiest year. He released multiple albums, cut a ton of songs at sessions (there’s like a 20 cd box set of these), toured a lot including internationally, made a movie and was dating, and about to marry his future wife and together have their first child. All this happened in 1965. He was burning the candle at both ends.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #299 on: September 30, 2021, 03:42:46 pm »
this could have gone in the "let's impeach trump" thread, or the Schadenfreude thread...

Trump super PAC cuts ties with Lewandowski after donor alleged unwanted sexual advances

Donald Trump's super PAC has severed ties with Republican operative Corey Lewandowski following reports that a donor accused the former Trump campaign manager of making unwanted sexual advances toward her last weekend.

"He will no longer be associated with Trump World"

(since when has trumpworld been anti-groper?!?!?  kinda late to the party... i guess it kicks in when something even more valuable and central to their values is at stake: money)
<sig>