Author Topic: The Groper Thread  (Read 108146 times)

Starsky

Re: The Groper Thread
« Reply #300 on: September 30, 2021, 04:03:08 pm »
this could have gone in the "let's impeach trump" thread, or the Schadenfreude thread...

Trump super PAC cuts ties with Lewandowski after donor alleged unwanted sexual advances

Donald Trump's super PAC has severed ties with Republican operative Corey Lewandowski following reports that a donor accused the former Trump campaign manager of making unwanted sexual advances toward her last weekend.

"He will no longer be associated with Trump World"

(since when has trumpworld been anti-groper?!?!?  kinda late to the party... i guess it kicks in when something even more valuable and central to their values is at stake: money)

Come on dude this is different

Groping a major Trump donor!

He can’t work for the PAC if he is sexually harassing the big donors

He obviously had to go

Now if he had groped a pizza delivery driver pretty sure he would not have had to go…just would have denied it etc

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #301 on: September 30, 2021, 04:16:47 pm »
Pretty sure all of Lewandowski's sexual advances are unwanted, so how to differentiate....
😐 🎶

Starsky

« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2021, 04:26:46 pm »
Ugh I think the people running the PAC know exactly how to differentiate: do they write us big checks?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #303 on: October 01, 2021, 12:45:00 pm »
National Women’s Soccer League calls off upcoming games amid allegations of abuse
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/10/01/nwsl-abuse-allegations-call-off-games/
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #304 on: October 01, 2021, 12:53:08 pm »
If a tree falls in the woods . . .
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #305 on: October 01, 2021, 01:20:13 pm »
seems to be they were looking for an excuse to get rid of Lewandowsk, because conservatives rarely cancel their own over that type of behavior.. witness no one distancing themselves from  matt g.  yet... the only thing that seems to take down conservatives is wife abuse and occasionally pedos..
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #306 on: October 01, 2021, 01:29:18 pm »
the only thing that seems to take down conservatives is wife abuse and occasionally pedos..

also: anything that affects their CA$H (RE: Lewandowski)
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #307 on: October 01, 2021, 01:36:59 pm »
the only thing that seems to take down conservatives is wife abuse and occasionally pedos..

also: anything that affects their CA$H (RE: Lewandowski)

i can see that, had he groped an intern all would be copacetic... and you know matt g. and the wackettes are bringing in all the CA$H, so all that bad behavior is overlooked.
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #308 on: October 01, 2021, 01:44:31 pm »
If a tree falls in the woods . . .

ouch.  attendance at NWSL has been steadily increasing.  i believe half of the teams were even turning a profit, pre-panda... so, not nobody, but...
<sig>

« Reply #309 on: October 01, 2021, 01:46:02 pm »
National Women’s Soccer League calls off upcoming games amid allegations of abuse
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/10/01/nwsl-abuse-allegations-call-off-games/
to be clear the washington spirt coach doesn't appear to be the groper
but that courage coach...burn at the stake

Washington Spirit coach Richie Burke was fired Tuesday following a league investigation into allegations of verbal and emotional abuse that were first reported in The Washington Post. On Thursday, Courage coach Paul Riley was fired following a harrowing account of multiple allegations of sexual coercion published in the Athletic.
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #310 on: October 01, 2021, 04:33:09 pm »
Pretty sure all of Lewandowski's sexual advances are unwanted, so how to differentiate....

well, i hate to contradict your put-down of someone as vile as Lewandowski, buuuuut...

"Then, even as Noem was trying to get out from under that cloud, came a report Wednesday from American Greatness, a conservative website, that Noem has been having an affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski."

(from: 2024 came early for Kristi Noem. And not in a good way.)

i mean, i know she's equally vile and is willing to do anything to get power, but sounds like it was consensual.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #311 on: November 04, 2021, 01:23:33 pm »
julian is going to be shocked - SHOCKED - at this one...

Several young women allege 'aggressive' and violative sexual encounters with Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy, Business Insider reports

(unfortunately the main article on businessinsider.com is behind a paywall... then again, based on the twitter clips, maybe we're better off not reading the gory details)
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #312 on: November 04, 2021, 01:26:18 pm »
julian is going to be shocked - SHOCKED - at this one...

Several young women allege 'aggressive' and violative sexual encounters with Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy, Business Insider reports

(unfortunately the main article on businessinsider.com is behind a paywall... then again, based on the twitter clips, maybe we're better off not reading the gory details)

https://archive.ph/wHUiR

Yada

« Reply #313 on: November 04, 2021, 01:50:05 pm »
Buy PENN on the dip!

Starsky

« Reply #314 on: November 04, 2021, 02:26:52 pm »
I don’t even know what barstool sports is…. Is it gambling? Buffalo wings?