Author Topic: Belly up, fired, and retired  (Read 381138 times)

Re: Belly up, fired, and retired
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2019, 04:27:35 pm »
Mitski.
mitski @mitskileaks

So many people couldn’t get tickets to our final show of this cycle, so i’ve agreed to add one more show the day after, on 9/8. And Lucy's agreed too! love you
slack

« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2019, 09:02:57 am »
HBO gives Vice the boot
HBO Cancels 'Vice News Tonight,' Josh Tyrangiel to Depart

this is a shame...some really good reporting happening on that show
often a hard show to watch as there is a lot of really depressing stories in the world that are not getting reported on

didn't know about Viceland?  looks like I might get it ...channel 697
Shane Smith needs just six words to describe his grand vision for his forthcoming cable network: "We're trying not to be shitty."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 09:06:05 am by Vayu-hatch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2019, 04:25:06 pm »
 Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2019, 04:50:08 pm »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month

ding dong...
<sig>

« Reply #229 on: June 18, 2019, 01:43:46 pm »
revolving cabinet doors at the white house

acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan will withdraw from the confirmation process,
will name Secretary of the Army Mark Esper to be his acting replacement

whole lot of acting going on this reality TV show

a hidden jem in the story
In a separate incident, Shanahan's son was arrested for beating his mother with a baseball hat.

Hat, not bat...
wonder if it was a MAGA hat?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 01:45:31 pm by SideHatch-Act ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #230 on: June 18, 2019, 03:09:49 pm »
revolving cabinet doors at the white house

acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan will withdraw from the confirmation process,
will name Secretary of the Army Mark Esper to be his acting replacement

whole lot of acting going on this reality TV show

In a separate incident, Shanahan's son was arrested for beating his mother with a baseball hat.

Hat, not bat...

bat. composite nike baseball bat. caved-in her skull.

« Reply #231 on: June 18, 2019, 03:17:59 pm »

Hat, not bat...

bat. composite nike baseball bat. caved-in her skull.
so apparently Axios let a typo get out there
but that's the nice thing about the internet

now reads Shanahan's son was arrested for beating his mother with a baseball bat.
slack

rich_WDC

« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2019, 01:01:59 pm »
Ticketfly as vendor for the Club and Anthem.    Both are up on Ticketmaster.  Probably not too much of a surprise, with Tfly being phased out and Mweather already on Ticketmaster

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2019, 01:34:07 pm »
Ticketfly as vendor for the Club and Anthem.    Both are up on Ticketmaster.  Probably not too much of a surprise, with Tfly being phased out and Mweather already on Ticketmaster

Just checked this. It looks like resale tickets are on ticketmaster, but tickets originate on ticketfly/eventbrite.  Do you see any 930 shows originate on the master?

rich_WDC

« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2019, 02:50:07 pm »

Just checked this. It looks like resale tickets are on ticketmaster, but tickets originate on ticketfly/eventbrite.  Do you see any 930 shows originate on the master?
The transition to TM only is to be phased in.   They obviously couldn't yank all the existing pre-sold shows from the original ticketing system.  We'll see soon.... whether it's a event-date from which new shows will be TM only , or if it's calendar-onsale-date.

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2019, 03:30:29 pm »
Jam On...good riddance IMO
Thousands of Music Fans Sign Petition to Bring Jam On Back to SiriusXM

sadly they replaced it with Phish radio
but I'm sure the listeners haven't even noticed

I know it's my brand, I don't like jam bands and their fans
so deal with it
slack

« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2019, 01:17:31 pm »
Jack Evans will resign both from his WMATA board chairman post, and from his place on the board altogether on June 27.
slack

sparklygirl

« Reply #237 on: June 22, 2019, 02:37:01 pm »

The transition to TM only is to be phased in.   They obviously couldn't yank all the existing pre-sold shows from the original ticketing system.  We'll see soon.... whether it's a event-date from which new shows will be TM only , or if it's calendar-onsale-date.

Has there been a change in management?  Set times do not seem to be posted anymore.  I checked this website, posted in the FAQ forum, Facebook, twitter and even at Merriweather on the day of the show but couldn't find any information :(

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #238 on: June 22, 2019, 04:46:01 pm »

Has there been a change in management?  Set times do not seem to be posted anymore.  I checked this website, posted in the FAQ forum, Facebook, twitter and even at Merriweather on the day of the show but couldn't find any information :(
The owner’s official response to this issue has been: you don’t need to know the set times.
LVMH

« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2019, 10:02:00 am »
and the last of Ray's meat empire....
Ray’s Hell Burger Closes in D.C.

and  Oz Restaurant in Clarendon to Close ...that site is cursed
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 10:04:31 am by Not my type ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack