Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 444905 times)

Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #2610 on: August 11, 2020, 05:00:03 pm »
Trumps nick-name is: Phony Kamala
weak

They are loving that she once kinda called joe a racist
slack

WALKonBack

« Reply #2611 on: August 11, 2020, 06:46:46 pm »
My mom, who voted for Trump last go around, and is old, so you know how that mini story is going to turn out, with too many commas and too much questions of what could walkie's parents really be like, talked to me today about how much she really liked Biden's running mate and how it was a good choice, and a smart choice, and she is going to vote for Biden because she has had enough of Trump, and she knows that the majority of people who were hero-worshipping him from last go around such as her and her husband were, have had enough as well.

It was then, that I knew, Biden is winning.  Then, my mom reminded me, like good Moms do, that Trump is going to do everything he can to rig the election to win, like one of those dictators you read about on the news.  Her favorite saying, "like _____ that you read about on the news," and I was like thanks Mom . . . thanks for the fact that I should be worried now about Biden and an awesome running mate?

Plus, now for something completely different . ..  but is it me, or is YADa nowhere, to be found,

gavroche

« Reply #2612 on: August 11, 2020, 07:10:51 pm »
It’s definitely better than Rice.

I cannot stand Kamala, but I'm breathing a sigh of relief that it isn't Rice. I just cannot take that much Benghazi

« Reply #2613 on: August 11, 2020, 07:18:57 pm »

I cannot stand Kamala, but I'm breathing a sigh of relief that it isn't Rice. I just cannot take that much Benghazi
Are you going to eat your blazer if Trump wins this time?
slack

hutch

« Reply #2614 on: August 11, 2020, 07:33:47 pm »
Well I’m excited!!

She is ruthless, tough and whip smart

It’s actually surprising how by the book and predictable this has all been

After Hillary lost a Biden v Sanders face off was inevitable...establishment vs left wing...Kamala was the consensus pick for VP since she dropped out if not before....many people envisioned a Biden-Harris ticket before she dropped out

The next and most important part is Biden-Harris blowing away Trump....which I think is on course to happen

gavroche

« Reply #2615 on: August 12, 2020, 08:54:57 am »

Flee to Canada is more my style. I definitely don't feel like this one is in the bag.

« Reply #2616 on: August 12, 2020, 09:22:41 am »

Flee to Canada is more my style. I definitely don't feel like this one is in the bag.
'cept Canada isn't letting Americans cross the border now.  Ya might need to get a boat ;)
BTW...loving the book, thought you might catch the reference
slack

gavroche

« Reply #2617 on: August 12, 2020, 09:23:44 am »

'cept Canada isn't letting Americans cross the border now.  Ya might need to get a boat ;)

Unlike the US, Canada is still letting their citizens return home.

« Reply #2618 on: August 12, 2020, 09:29:30 am »

Unlike the US, Canada is still letting their citizens return home.
Oh...you are one of them...that changes everything
slack

« Reply #2619 on: August 12, 2020, 11:19:08 am »
If this wasn't obvious before....Kanye West met with Jared Kushner last weekend in CO,

Would be interesting if Jared gets caught up in the Election fraud kanye has committed with the false sigs
slack

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #2620 on: August 12, 2020, 01:25:50 pm »

It’s not so much that I can’t stand her, but she ran an awful campaign.  Went from contender to has-been overnight. That doesn’t inspire confidence.

analogfossa

« Reply #2621 on: August 12, 2020, 01:54:37 pm »
If this wasn't obvious before....Kanye West met with Jared Kushner last weekend in CO,

Would be interesting if Jared gets caught up in the Election fraud kanye has committed with the false sigs
I wish that turd would just drop his album for his fans and just shut the fuck up for a couple more years. He pulls this shit every time he's promoting something.

hutch

« Reply #2622 on: August 12, 2020, 02:36:22 pm »
She ran a fine campaign...but once Biden entered her time was up...its that simple...

People say she ran an awful campaign but rarely cite an example of anything she did that was terrible...if she had done something terrible she wouldn’t have been picked as VP...I can’t think of one serious misstep or grave error...

People always only look at the end result! So Trump ran a great campaign in 2016? It was a shitshow

hutch

« Reply #2623 on: August 12, 2020, 02:39:21 pm »
Fucker Carlson is such an asshole...oh I am not sorry I mispronounced his name...

gavroche

« Reply #2624 on: August 12, 2020, 02:41:01 pm »
She ran a fine campaign...but once Biden entered her time was up...its that simple...

People say she ran an awful campaign but rarely cite an example of anything she did that was terrible...if she had done something terrible she wouldn’t have been picked as VP...I can’t think of one serious misstep or grave error...

People always only look at the end result! So Trump ran a great campaign in 2016? It was a shitshow

You can be a good VP pick and a bad campaigner: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/29/us/politics/kamala-harris-2020.html