Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 443969 times)

Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 11:10:13 pm »
Richard Ojeda
I do think voting for trump and people knowing
... seems like a bad way to start a bid
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2018, 11:12:39 am »
A Kamala/Sinema ticket would be the foxiest ticket ever.

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2018, 04:30:06 pm »
Beto O’Rourke blows up the 2020 Democratic primary
freezing Democratic donors and potential campaign staffers in place as they await word of his plans.
slack

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 02:11:48 pm »
I'm not sure that the rope-a-dope technique on the democratic voter is the right approach

Democrats will hold 12 debates for the 2020 presidential contest

Six debates will take place in 2019, DNC Chairman Tom Perez said, and six in 2020

jez Democratic front-runners for 2020? There are 31 -Chris Cillizza
John Kerry is thinking about it !?!

Sexy Veagan should really pick Deez nuts as his running mate

oh man missed this news at the time....
The Federal Election Commission Is Cracking Down on Deez Nuts and Dat A$$

Say goodbye to your favorite fake presidential candidates.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 02:16:42 pm by Millefleur ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı »
slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2018, 04:37:15 pm »
Pelosi, bitch . . . Pelosi.

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2018, 12:44:37 pm »
 Elizabeth Warren made it official
well announced an exploratory committee...but kind of the same thing

although just saw this Most voters will likely be surprised to learn she’s only eight years younger than Sanders.
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2018, 12:48:00 pm »
Awful potential candidate. Would get crushed.
LVMH

ggw

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2018, 01:01:10 pm »
Potentially our first Native American president.  How exciting!

Space Freely

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2018, 01:02:30 pm »
My wife asked her dad why he voted for Trump.

Answer:

Because the Republicans are useless and the Democrats represent everything I am against. And Trump seemed like the best hope against them both.

Who is the candidate who will woo him? Or should we just hope for him to die?

hutch

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2018, 01:34:02 pm »
Well wether to woo or not depends on wether a person is wooable but anyone who says democrats represent everything they are against is hopeless at this point...democrats are going to move left during the primaries...

I kind of have come to conclude that the whole appeal to undecideds or independents theory is bullshit...,excite your base...get them out and convert more people to your ideas NOT act wushu washy and water down your stances to appeal to a person who despises everything about your party thus alienating your base and making sure they don’t turn out

hutch

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2018, 01:41:50 pm »
Warren would lose but that does not mean she should not run

I say let them all run...the more the better...

I don’t get people who get annoyed when people they think would not make a good candidate choose to run for President

I think Warren has no shot but maybe she will bring some good ideas to the table and someone else can choose to adopt them...

Space Freely

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2018, 02:14:35 pm »
Well wether to woo or not depends on wether a person is wooable but anyone who says democrats represent everything they are against is hopeless at this point...democrats are going to move left during the primaries...

I kind of have come to conclude that the whole appeal to undecideds or independents theory is bullshit...,excite your base...get them out and convert more people to your ideas NOT act wushu washy and water down your stances to appeal to a person who despises everything about your party thus alienating your base and making sure they don’t turn out

He's a devout Catholic who does daily bible readings. By "everything I'm against" I'm sure he means "Democrats want to kill "babies.""

Because other than the abortion issue, it seems to me that the Democratic party is much more in line with Jesus' teachings than the Republican party.

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2018, 02:18:57 pm »
I'm going to be a contrarian on this thread, but I totally disagree that she would get crushed and has no chance
She's not my top pick for sure, but I think she does inspire the base and the youth vote and as Hutch said, she might bring some good issues to the forefront that another candidate will say "that's not a bad idea and people seem to like it...thanks liz"

still pissed off at her for giving in to Trump and making her DNA test public...that was a stupid move and may show that she's not fit to run against trump
..evidenced by
Potentially our first Native American president.  How exciting!

of course Trump re-neged on his offer to donate to charity too Trump on Elizabeth Warren, 7/5/2018: "I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian."

but it's not like his base (or the whole freakin elected GOP) cares if he keeps to his word or ever tells the truth
I think it's really sad that 1/3 of the country really doesn't care if the president actually tells the truth on a regular basis?!
ends justifies the means...we get our judges and tax breaks...who cares about the rest of that other stuff it's just noize from the fake news liberal media
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 02:35:17 pm by Skronk-Hatch ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı »
slack

hutch

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2018, 02:46:35 pm »
Well then there is no point trying to woo him as the democrats see being pro choice as a key part of their platform and that ain’t going to change

Personally I am pro life for MYSELF but since I can’t have babies by myself it matters not a whit...but I just don’t feel comfortable telling someone else what to do on this

I do think the democrats overdo it though...can’t we be pro choice and at the same time do more to encourage people not to abort?!? Is that so wrong?!? Can’t we accept abortion is a bad outcome?

I wish so hard we had not miscarried what would have been my third kid...now we are too old and I have accepted I will not have more kids...but boy did I want that one...life is precious and babies are such a blessing that even though I am pro choice I will always have trouble with abortion...millions of babies never born...it’s crazy

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2018, 02:53:50 pm »
man, with your stance on Immigration coupled with your statement below...you might have to turn in your democrat card

I do agree we've created a situation where Democrats can't talk about either of these topics unless it's exactly on the party line
slack