Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 436025 times)

Space Freely

Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #1035 on: September 19, 2019, 04:15:26 pm »
Speaking of Beto . . . he is now officially running on the platform of legalization of pot, and expunging records relating to pot.

Wow.  Too bad, he doesn't have a chance of winning.

It's nice that he's adopting Biden's platform, and really any of the Dems still in it.

Then, in July 2019, the former vice president released a wide-ranging criminal justice reform plan that calls for the decriminalization of marijuana and automatic expungements for those with previous cannabis possession convictions.

https://news.medicalmarijuanainc.com/2020-presidential-candidates-marijuana-legalization/

nkotb

« Reply #1036 on: September 19, 2019, 04:15:53 pm »
Or, they see that sweet windfall of cash by selling a book with the title of like "Weathering the Storm: Life in the era of Trump" or some similar bullshit where they can pretend to be aghast by Trump while still supporting all of his evil agenda!

Four-term Republican California Rep. Paul Cook is retiring
the 13th House GOP lawmaker so far to announce his or her retirement

Rats are getting off the sinking ship

hutch

« Reply #1037 on: September 20, 2019, 09:10:11 am »
Saw my first Warren bumper sticker here in Arlington

Two days ago saw a Trump one in Leesburg

« Reply #1038 on: September 20, 2019, 09:58:39 am »
 Bill de Blasio announced Friday morning that he was dropping out of the race.
and then there were 19

Trumps response was chuckle worthy although could use some help on tense
@realDonaldTrump
Oh no, really big political news, perhaps the biggest story in years! Part time Mayor of New York City,  @BilldeBlasio
, who was polling at a solid ZERO but had tremendous room for growth, has shocking dropped out of the Presidential race. NYC is devastated, he’s coming home!

I wish we could get Vermin on the debate stage....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:03:34 am by misinformation reporter ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #1039 on: September 20, 2019, 10:29:17 am »
@studentactivism
As summaries go, "Trump offered a foreign leader $250 million in aid in exchange for dirt on Joe Biden" is pretty simple and compelling.
slack

WALKonBack

« Reply #1040 on: September 20, 2019, 01:46:02 pm »
Here's a summary. His supporters don't care. Republican don't care. Democrats are too weak to do anything about it. Everybody thinks if they just vote it will change something. Nothing changes and nothing fucking matters, to people obsessedwith politics.

The, end.

hutch

« Reply #1041 on: September 20, 2019, 02:17:08 pm »
Well the thing is most people go about their jobs and raising family and they really don’t care about the minutiae of inside the beltway politics

By this point many Trump supporters are tuning all this stuff out while a few million liberals get giddy “This is what will take him down!”

I watched Trump’s presser with Australian PM and to me he looks comfortable and like he has grown into the job and in his own way he is very likable

I think he will be re-elected unless something major changes both with respect to the economy and the democratic candidates

« Reply #1042 on: September 20, 2019, 02:24:38 pm »
I think he will be re-elected unless something major changes
so depressing and possible
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1043 on: September 20, 2019, 03:02:31 pm »
I think he will be re-elected unless something major changes both with respect to the economy and the democratic candidates

there are other possibilities... i'm still holding out hope that a big enough scandal will catch up with him.  not sure if this "ukrainian aid for biden dirt" fracas will do it, but if he's caught on tape accepting a bribe or we get proof that he is directing business to himself, or some such.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #1044 on: September 20, 2019, 03:20:46 pm »

there are other possibilities... i'm still holding out hope that a big enough scandal will catch up with him.  not sure if this "ukrainian aid for biden dirt" fracas will do it, but if he's caught on tape accepting a bribe or we get proof that he is directing business to himself, or some such.

There has to be some pictures of Trunp in blackface somewhere.

hutch

« Reply #1045 on: September 20, 2019, 03:44:37 pm »

There has to be some pictures of Trunp in blackface somewhere.

That would only help him probably

hutch

« Reply #1046 on: September 20, 2019, 03:45:45 pm »

The bribe acceptance on tape might do it depending on source...

The rest no

hutch

« Reply #1047 on: September 20, 2019, 04:52:15 pm »
So who do you guys think is the whistleblower?

Dan Coats?

« Reply #1048 on: September 24, 2019, 04:19:03 pm »
predictions on Pelosi's 5PM press conf

I'm Pea Smint?
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1049 on: September 24, 2019, 04:25:08 pm »
predictions on Pelosi's 5PM press conf
I mean, I think it's obviously announcing an impeachment inquiry.
LVMH