Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 444225 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #3135 on: October 21, 2020, 07:57:11 pm »
oh boy... here we go:

U.S. government concludes Iran was behind threatening emails sent to Democrats
The deceptive campaign made use of an Internet domain associated with the far-right Proud Boys
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3136 on: October 22, 2020, 12:43:20 am »
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #3137 on: October 22, 2020, 08:14:35 am »
This random article caught my eye because my in-laws live near the town it took place. At first I thought it was sarcasm or satire, but sadly it's not.

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/elections/trump-supporters-flood-valpo-park-in-get-out-the-vote-rally/article_747aca4f-8429-52ac-90a6-74e2e084706b.html

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3138 on: October 22, 2020, 09:00:58 am »
all i have to say is that if the Bidens are as corrupt as Mr. Tuck is alleging, then they are doing a fine job of keeping it out of sight which should be worth of support.  unlike others whose corruption is out in plain sight for all to see...
T.Rex

Space Freely

« Reply #3139 on: October 22, 2020, 09:12:34 am »
all i have to say is that if the Bidens are as corrupt as Mr. Tuck is alleging, then they are doing a fine job of keeping it out of sight which should be worth of support.  unlike others whose corruption is out in plain sight for all to see...

I don't know who Mr. Tuck is. But I think it really comes down to what media you pay attention to. Every time I look at conservative media sources, it's all about how corrupt Joe and Hunter are. And zero about the corruption of Trump and his lackeys.

Every time I look at CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc, it's always about Trump's corruption, with not a negative word said about Joe and Hunter.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3140 on: October 22, 2020, 09:17:54 am »
Mr. Tuck is the beloved ex-mayor from NYC whose life mission is to uncover Biden corruption including working with a blind Apple repair shop owner to find the smoking gun... you see he was just tucking in his shirt in the Borat movie.. and i expect Hatch to adopt tuck soon
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #3141 on: October 22, 2020, 09:49:14 am »

I don't know who Mr. Tuck is. But I think it really comes down to what media you pay attention to. Every time I look at conservative media sources, it's all about how corrupt Joe and Hunter are. And zero about the corruption of Trump and his lackeys.

Every time I look at CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc, it's always about Trump's corruption, with not a negative word said about Joe and Hunter.

The way you equate the two is very troubling.

There is nothing there with Biden. Nothing there illegal.. or don’t you think he would have been charged by Barr’s Department of “Justice”

There is nothing but corruption with Trump.

Bothsidesism is killing America. Stop it!

I am reminded of a debate between two VP candidates where one told 100 lies and the other 1 and CNN concluded they both lied.

You are better than this! Equating CNN with Fox? Please go buy a clue.

hutch

« Reply #3142 on: October 22, 2020, 10:01:46 am »
At some point today we will eclipse the entire early vote for 2016 or about 46,220,000 votes.

We are at about 45,272,000 currently.

With about 11 days to go...

How high will the early vote go? I think that is anyone’s guess....
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 10:03:18 am by bitter much »

Space Freely

« Reply #3143 on: October 22, 2020, 10:11:16 am »

The way you equate the two is very troubling.

There is nothing there with Biden. Nothing there illegal.. or don’t you think he would have been charged by Barr’s Department of “Justice”

There is nothing but corruption with Trump.

Bothsidesism is killing America. Stop it!

I am reminded of a debate between two VP candidates where one told 100 lies and the other 1 and CNN concluded they both lied.

You are better than this! Equating CNN with Fox? Please go buy a clue.

*I* don't equate CNN with Fox. I get my news from CNN. However, I occasionally look at Fox (while rolling my eyes) to see what the other side is getting.

But just as I don't equate CNN with Fox, neither does the other side. They think Fox is the news, and roll their eyes at CNN.

So my point is, what you think is fact is 99% dependent on which news you believe. I don't think anybody on either side thinks CNN and Fox are equivalent.

hutch

« Reply #3144 on: October 22, 2020, 10:34:39 am »
Well one is news and the other a state propaganda death cult..

Guess I missed that in your original post

Seems important but as you continue to write “depends on which news you believe” I still don’t think you are quite getting it

But now I have to go

Space Freely

« Reply #3145 on: October 22, 2020, 10:43:19 am »
Well one is news and the other a state propaganda death cult..

Guess I missed that in your original post

Seems important but as you continue to write “depends on which news you believe” I still don’t think you are quite getting it

But now I have to go

Read the quotes from people in this article I posted. These people clearly believe Fox News and think CNN is fake news.

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/elections/trump-supporters-flood-valpo-park-in-get-out-the-vote-rally/article_747aca4f-8429-52ac-90a6-74e2e084706b.html

hutch

« Reply #3146 on: October 22, 2020, 10:45:35 am »
In other shocking news people in North Korea believe the local “news”...

This message has been brought to you by Captain Obvious
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 10:48:49 am by bitter much »

Space Freely

« Reply #3147 on: October 22, 2020, 11:01:19 am »
In other shocking news people in North Korea believe the local “news”...

This message has been brought to you by Captain Obvious

There are a lot of uneducated people who lack critical thinking skills in this big old world.

hutch

« Reply #3148 on: October 22, 2020, 11:37:37 am »
Ain’t that the truth!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3149 on: October 22, 2020, 12:26:39 pm »
#BeBest

Trump's Twitter account hacked after Dutch researcher guessed password
Victor Gevers had access to president’s direct messages and could post tweets after trying the password ‘maga2020!’

Warning there is a whole lot of Borat on display in ads on this page

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/22/trump-twitter-hacked-dutch-researcher-password
T.Rex