Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 454997 times)

Space Freely

Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #4125 on: January 08, 2021, 12:04:28 am »
Have you seen the video on Trump's Twitter? Seems like they had the gun to his head. Or maybe they made a deal to not 25th him in exchange for cooperation.

hutch

« Reply #4126 on: January 08, 2021, 12:05:18 am »
Either way Pence, Mitch and Pelosi know they could have been killed yesterday....

That’s got to be all sorts of messed up

I have not watched the video

hutch

« Reply #4127 on: January 08, 2021, 12:09:20 am »
By either way I mean either through a coup or Trump turning his mob loose on them...

« Reply #4128 on: January 08, 2021, 12:14:14 am »
I couldn't even listen for 2 seconds, guess the ban is off...fuck, I really don't want to hear his commentary on ANYTHING

this is related to the scary shit you guys just posted
https://twitter.com/gregpmiller/status/1347369974860554244

Pentagon leaders installed as part of Trump purge last month blocked DC National Guard from getting riot gear and ammunition as protesters descended on Capitol.
slack

hutch

« Reply #4129 on: January 08, 2021, 12:17:30 am »
I just watched it..it’s a weird message...so conciliatory and accepting

Trump has many times given different messages at different times on the same issue

We will see...if he stops tweeting and saying crazy stuff we will have to wonder why...

« Reply #4130 on: January 08, 2021, 12:28:55 am »
I just watched it..it’s a weird message...so conciliatory and accepting
ok I forced myself through the 2 mins
teleprompter trump

I almost thought for a second he was going to concede, but I think peoples heads would have exploed
He said all the right things, but the source isn't credible

This line kinda shocked me though, I don't think I would have expected him to even say this much
Now, Congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth orderly and seamless transition of power.

full text here

I should probably get some sleep tonight...been a fucking crazy 24 hours
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4131 on: January 08, 2021, 01:48:47 am »
I almost thought for a second he was going to concede, but I think peoples heads would have exploed

that was absolutely a concession speech.  a trumpworld version thereof, but definitely a concession.  there was no talk of "continuing the fight", he said that he tried in court and it didn't work, a new prez will be inaugurated on 1/20 and his focus will be on a peaceful transition.  it's two months too late, but here we are.

the message finally got through to him: you done fucked up bigly, donnie, and if you don't right this ship ASAP what little you have left will go down in flames.  i'm sure the white house knew about the capitol police officer that was on life support (and eventually died)... i'm wondering if that influenced him/those around him.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #4132 on: January 08, 2021, 08:54:43 am »

that was absolutely a concession speech.  a trumpworld version thereof, but definitely a concession.  there was no talk of "continuing the fight", he said that he tried in court and it didn't work, a new prez will be inaugurated on 1/20 and his focus will be on a peaceful transition.  it's two months too late, but here we are.

the message finally got through to him: you done fucked up bigly, donnie, and if you don't right this ship ASAP what little you have left will go down in flames.  i'm sure the white house knew about the capitol police officer that was on life support (and eventually died)... i'm wondering if that influenced him/those around him.

He was reading a speech written by someone else and adding no Trump ad libs. I think  if any message got through to him, it's that he's in deep legal shit and he's trying to save his ass. I also think there's a good chance the speech was forced/coerced, and drugging him was involved. I also think many of his worshippers will agree with me.

Space Freely

« Reply #4133 on: January 08, 2021, 09:00:45 am »
https://www.businessinsider.com/qanon-trump-capitol-attack-belief-precursor-the-storm-2021-1

QAnon supporters believed marching on the Capitol could trigger 'The Storm,' an event where they hope Trump's foes will be punished in mass executions
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 09:03:46 am by Space Freely »

« Reply #4134 on: January 08, 2021, 10:16:14 am »
A SCOTUS's wife is a Qnutjob

Ginni Thomas also led a campaign to identify and oust federal employees whom she deemed disloyal to Trump. She met with the president at the White House to provide him with a list of names she compil
ed.
slack

« Reply #4135 on: January 08, 2021, 10:29:53 am »
Damn, that's a lot of bacon
Dominion sues Sidney Powell for defamation, seeking $1.3 billion in damages
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #4136 on: January 08, 2021, 10:30:01 am »
"One of the nutjobs who was at the insurrection and is championing it on Facebook is a Virginia State Senator who is running for governor.

https://www.facebook.com/Chase4Senate/

« Reply #4137 on: January 08, 2021, 10:51:46 am »
Oh this is good...
Bill Kristol@BillKristol
Here--not that anyone asked!--is Casablanca as a (gender-neutral) guide to key members of Congress over the next week:

Mitt Romney: Victor Laszlo
Liz Cheney: Rick Blaine
Ben Sasse: Yvonne
Mitch McConnell: Captain Louis Renault
Josh Hawley: Major Strasser
slack

« Reply #4138 on: January 08, 2021, 11:06:02 am »
didn't take long for the dick to come back and start to foment more tension

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!

We will DEFINITELY disrespect them, you can count on that
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4139 on: January 08, 2021, 11:11:01 am »
"One of the nutjobs who was at the insurrection and is championing it on Facebook is a Virginia State Senator who is running for governor.

https://www.facebook.com/Chase4Senate/
She is in the District just south of Richmond so I miss nothing she does and I can assure everyone: she is the absolute fucking worst human being in the Commonwealth of Virginia. An absolutely deranged monster.
LVMH