Author Topic: COVID-19 2020  (Read 386059 times)

Space Freely

Re: COVID-19 2020
« Reply #2130 on: January 14, 2021, 12:56:38 pm »
Yada how you doing weight wise?

You must've missed my post on the previous page.

Wait, you resemble Tweedy?

Leroy Bach is the Wilco member he most resembles.

https://alchetron.com/Leroy-Bach

hutch

« Reply #2131 on: January 14, 2021, 12:56:50 pm »
Yada how you doing weight wise?

You must've missed my post on the previous page.

This is actually the wrong thread for this topic. Getting the thread back on track, who is Virginia, and to a lesser extent Maryland, doing so poorly? West Virginia is #1.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-covid-19-vaccines-administered.html

No idea

Yada

« Reply #2132 on: January 14, 2021, 01:04:05 pm »
Oh ok found it..my bad

Sorry I have not been 100% focused on this forum today

Get your priorities in order!

« Reply #2133 on: January 14, 2021, 01:07:00 pm »
I think it's funny that at least two people who have never met me or seen a picture of me have definitive ideas about what i look like!

I thought your pic was posted here once. Maybe that was fake news 🤷‍♂️

I'm not savvy enough to post a pic here. Nor do I care enough to bother figuring it out. If it was, someone else did it. Or posted a fake.
I think you may have posted it and you definitely looked like neil young in the photo
slack

hutch

« Reply #2134 on: January 14, 2021, 01:10:07 pm »
Plot thickens

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2135 on: January 14, 2021, 01:20:12 pm »
😐 🎶

hutch

« Reply #2136 on: January 14, 2021, 01:20:54 pm »
Hey am just trying to drum up some excitement

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2137 on: January 14, 2021, 03:15:49 pm »
Space, isn't your or Celeste's insta public? Someone sent me a link to it a few years back.
LVMH

« Reply #2138 on: January 14, 2021, 03:18:59 pm »
Is this the same in DC and MD?
Just got off the phone with our Silver Spring office -- yes: smoking puts you in 1C in MD. I'll see if I can get someone on the phone in DC in a bit.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2139 on: January 14, 2021, 03:22:37 pm »
Just got off the phone with our Silver Spring office -- yes: smoking puts you in 1C in MD. I'll see if I can get someone on the phone in DC in a bit.

So if you claim that you're a smoker, do they actually check on that?

« Reply #2140 on: January 14, 2021, 03:33:17 pm »

So if you claim that you're a smoker, do they actually check on that?
I really can't speak for every facility handing it out but I will say from personal experience this week that the pharmacy I got the shot at was really doing no employment verification. It was just "and who do you work for" and that was it. The link to get an appointment was mostly passed around thru health care circles but there would have been absolutely nothing stopping me from sending the sign up link to a buddy, them getting an appointment, throwing an $8 scrub top on and claiming to work for a doctors office and getting the shot.

Now, that said, I know of another clinic that was only injecting people who were in VAMS which required an authorized agent of a provider loading the employees into the system -- that would be hard to fake your way through.

I bet the smoking thing will turn out the same way. Some places will be fastidious and make you bring a medical record where a doctor notes a history of smoking (or obesity, or COPD, or type 2 diabetes). Others will be more loosey goosey and just take people's word for it.

I will say to people wanting the vax ASAP -- if you know of a place that is administering (not a facility but like a pharmacy) call them and ask about walk-ins if people cancel and shots are about to expire. Place I went was totally doing that. Between no shows (!!!!!) and people signing up and not knowing it was 1A only and being honest they're not health care workers, they said they have about 15 doses extra per day and if they can't reschedule waitlisters by end of week, they were first-coming, first-serving on Thursdays so they don't go to waste. My wife is calling like 5 places twice daily to see if she and some elderly neighbors who can drop everything and be there in ten minutes can get the shot too.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #2141 on: January 14, 2021, 03:55:50 pm »
Wait... So if you're a smoker you get bumped up the list? Maybe bump them up for euthanasia (sorry hutch).

« Reply #2142 on: January 14, 2021, 04:02:31 pm »
Wait... So if you're a smoker you get bumped up the list? Maybe bump them up for euthanasia (sorry hutch).
Yeah. Smoking is considered a pre-existing condition like asthma and bumps you to 1C-1 which is not getting the vax at this very second in DMV but will be soon.

It kinda tracks since COVID, obviously kills people through respiratory dysfunction, and if you smoke, you're way behind the 8 ball on that.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #2143 on: January 14, 2021, 04:05:17 pm »
I think it's funny that at least two people who have never met me or seen a picture of me have definitive ideas about what i look like!

I thought your pic was posted here once. Maybe that was fake news 🤷‍♂️

I'm not savvy enough to post a pic here. Nor do I care enough to bother figuring it out. If it was, someone else did it. Or posted a fake.
I think you may have posted it and you definitely looked like neil young in the photo

Well you've met me in person. Did I look like Neil Young? Or Jeff Tweedy?

I can see the Jeff Tweedy, because we have similar glasses and hair. (Though I'm probably 15 pounds over my ideal weight, and he's probably 40 pounds over his.)

Space Freely

« Reply #2144 on: January 14, 2021, 04:06:22 pm »
Yeah. Smoking is considered a pre-existing condition like asthma and bumps you to 1C-1 which is not getting the vax at this very second in DMV but will be soon.

It kinda tracks since COVID, obviously kills people through respiratory dysfunction, and if you smoke, you're way behind the 8 ball on that.

Does smoking weed multiple times daily count? Asking for a friend.