Author Topic: Insurrection 2021  (Read 68191 times)

Starsky

Re: Insurrection 2021
« Reply #330 on: January 05, 2022, 11:11:35 am »
I mean in a functioning republic Trump would already be in jail! WTF!

Instead we are reduced to waiting for New York to dig up some weiner charge about his foundation or charity misusing funds? And it takes years?

Guy committed multiple crimes in plain sight….openly….

The fact guy is out enjoying life and setting himself up for 2024 tells us something has already gone very wrong with our republic.

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2022, 11:23:45 am »
Amidst all this lunacy there isn't enough awareness of how many Capitol Police officers we lost following that event. Super depressing.

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2022, 12:09:38 pm »

Space Freely

« Reply #333 on: January 05, 2022, 01:17:31 pm »
https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1478729246034038786

The thing is, many rando conservatives on social media dismiss January 6 by saying whatabout  all the "damage and killing" BLM and Antifa did to the our nation's cities for a whole year....

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #334 on: January 05, 2022, 04:10:24 pm »
out of 725 rioters charged so far, "Over 325 have been charged with felonies, many for assaulting officers or disrupting the proceedings.  More than 20 have already plead guilty".  these bigger charges are still making their way through the courts, are more complex to prosecute, and will result in longer sentences.  so for the folks saying the DOJ isn't moving fast enough, or being too lenient because all we are seeing are 6-month sentences for misdemeanors... hold tight.

- Merrick
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 04:12:03 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2022, 04:10:45 pm »
Our republic’s best hope remains that Trump drops dead

one of the many reasons i loathe trump is that he makes me loathe myself.  i'm generally a hippy, feel-the-love, all-life-is-precious kind of guy and wishing death on someone is inherently against my core values... but trump is the one person who makes me break my own rule.  i truly believe this country be better off without him, and that's a terrible thought to hold IMO.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:27:58 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #336 on: January 05, 2022, 04:17:01 pm »
Don't feel bad.  I'm sure you would have wished Hitler dead as well.

Our republic’s best hope remains that Trump drops dead

one of the many reasons i loathe trump is that he makes me loathe myself.  i'm generally a hippy, feel-the-love, all-life-is-previous kind of guy and wishing death on someone is inherently against my core values... but trump is the one person who makes me break my own rule.  i truly believe this country be better off without him, and that's a terrible thought to hold IMO.

« Reply #337 on: January 05, 2022, 04:17:55 pm »
his influence right now on a big swath of Americans in quite insane and very dangerous

if he is gone there is really no one to take that mantel.
lot of idiots trying, but none of them will get respect from the MAGA crowd, they won't follow any of them, not even D Jr or Ivanka

like if they saw Gym J, Devin, Lindsay, Josh, Cruz or any of those top tier guys in one of those hallways on the 6th, I bet they would have tried to contain and embarrass them and quite possible execute them
slack

« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2022, 05:40:38 pm »
So merrik had a presser today...

In case you missed it, the DoJ is investigating the leaders, planners, and funders of the coup, and not just the pawns at the Capitol.

so do you guys think anything will happen and and anyone of rank will do time

oh and go get em Karl

D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 05:56:35 pm by 46 mutations-hatch ® ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #339 on: January 06, 2022, 09:24:32 am »
January 6, 2022. What could possibly be the biggest news story on FOX? You guessed it:

Dem state goes into total panic mode, extends mask mandate despite study casting doubt on efficacy

Space Freely

« Reply #340 on: January 06, 2022, 09:35:53 am »
“So, on this anniversary, here’s a simple thought experiment: What if the other side had done it? What if in early January 2017, Democrats similarly attired and armed had stormed the Capitol and attempted to keep Congress from receiving the Electoral College results for the 2016 presidential election?

What if Democrats claimed that Donald Trump’s razor-thin victories in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin resulted from extensive voter fraud and should be rejected, despite having failed to establish in a single court that extensive fraud had actually occurred?

What if some of these Democrats breached the Capitol defenses and threatened violence against the Republican speaker, Paul Ryan, and Republican Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell ?

What if they insisted that in his role as Senate president then-Vice President Joe Biden had sole authority to seat Hillary Clinton’s electors from any contested states and thereby hand her the presidency?

If this happened, would some of my fellow Republicans have accepted it as merely a protest? Would they have called patriots those charged with violent acts against our country, its laws and Constitution? Would they have accepted such extralegal means to change the outcome of a presidential election?

No they would not. I’m certain of that.”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/republicans-jan-6-res...ters-investigation-11641417707

« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2022, 09:47:55 am »
January 6, 2022. What could possibly be the biggest news story on FOX? You guessed it:
I dunno, Cruz calling J6 a violent terrorist attack has caused quite the kerfuffle

No they would not. I’m certain of that.”
Now on to Part 13 of our 69 part "no duh" series
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 09:50:23 am by 46 mutations-hatch ® ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #342 on: January 06, 2022, 12:04:42 pm »
Comment on a Fox News thread:

I worked as a staffer in the White House.  I saw Trump probably 3 to 4 times a day, when I would bring things in that he needed/wanted.  I was a big fan of his so it was kind of my dream job.  That dream turned into a nightmare as I got to know him, or at least, got to know of his character traits.  The weirdest thing I ever saw him do, isn't even the worst thing I witnessed.  Once I came into his office with a bucket of ice, filled with mini Diet Cokes and i saw his pants undone and he was kinda pushing his self up straight but in a chair. He was picking at what looked to be a diaper he was wearing.  He quickly sat back down and scooted his legs under his desk.  but i saw him slowly bring his hands up and smell them multiple times.   That was so gross that i decided then to keep my distance from him.

Yada

« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2022, 12:27:23 pm »
Comment on a Fox News thread:

I worked as a staffer in the White House.  I saw Trump probably 3 to 4 times a day, when I would bring things in that he needed/wanted.  I was a big fan of his so it was kind of my dream job.  That dream turned into a nightmare as I got to know him, or at least, got to know of his character traits.  The weirdest thing I ever saw him do, isn't even the worst thing I witnessed.  Once I came into his office with a bucket of ice, filled with mini Diet Cokes and i saw his pants undone and he was kinda pushing his self up straight but in a chair. He was picking at what looked to be a diaper he was wearing.  He quickly sat back down and scooted his legs under his desk.  but i saw him slowly bring his hands up and smell them multiple times.   That was so gross that i decided then to keep my distance from him.

lol.

I feel like a read this before somewhere else.

« Reply #344 on: January 07, 2022, 05:00:45 pm »
slack