Author Topic: The Armageddon Election 2024 Or Apocalypse 2024  (Read 104282 times)

hutch

Re: The Armageddon Election 2024 Or Apocalypse 2024
« Reply #900 on: October 17, 2024, 12:19:43 pm »
Stop it dude or you will qualify for a post election Sweetcell Report!

In the last two days polls seem wacky. One pollster will have Harris down 6 in GA but up 3 in NC! Marist has Harris up 5 nationally. Let’s hope for the best
« Last Edit: October 17, 2024, 12:21:18 pm by hutch »

evilizac

« Reply #901 on: October 17, 2024, 12:30:53 pm »
   The bigger and amorphous question is, what the hell is this country at this point. I consider myself pro capitalism but believe strongly in regulations. That's an aside to say that in country full of billionaires, it seems like they are just a reflection of who we are increasingly becoming as a whole, in that so many people seem more than willing to step on, throw out, or deny to others whatever than can, if it means one more thing for themselves. Really, how much does any one person need to live even a great, or amazing life. At what point are our American billionaires on par with people like the house of Saud or Putin... Diddy's a billionaire, right?
    Sure, people are hurting here and a lot of us are struggling to some degree (either to afford good health and health care, a future for ourselves and/or our family or just to get by) but that means we're willing to bare-facedly be so cruel. Yes, we have had slavery and Jim Crow laws and American Nazis and the KKK, but there are less and less people whole heartedly disavowing those elements of their coalition, if it means that they personally might get something, even if that something is a feeling of vindication. I have always believed, at different times and in different ways, that this country, even with the fucked up things that we've done on whole, was aiming towards a brighter ideology. Now I think that we could replace the American flag with an image of a gold plated boot stepping on baby to grab a dollar. Fuck everyone else, I gotta look out for me.       
   Random aside, subconsciously my brain kept capitalizing "billionaire". Why, like it's a bestowed title?   
WHAT?

« Reply #902 on: October 17, 2024, 12:49:18 pm »
I think that we could replace the American flag with an image of a gold plated boot stepping on baby to grab a dollar. Fuck everyone else, I gotta look out for me.   
I do think the GQP was test marketing this design, but some people wanted the boot to be a Trump Sneaker and some felt, the baby should be an immigrant and a smaller, but vocal group said it should be Dogecoin the baby was reaching for
But I do think they were unanimous in their support for the motto
« Last Edit: October 17, 2024, 04:53:57 pm by day of love-hatch lııllı|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

hutch

« Reply #903 on: October 17, 2024, 12:51:07 pm »
Ha ha

hutch

« Reply #904 on: October 17, 2024, 03:48:55 pm »
Evilzac nails how I been feeling…
« Last Edit: October 17, 2024, 04:17:14 pm by hutch »