Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 217802 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2011, 08:19:09 pm »
As one who studies UFOlogy, I'm not really seeing or hearing much in the way of blaming the aliens for these.

this site claims that members of MUFON have been given guidance to investigators on how UFOs might be involved in the bird deaths, but there isn't anything official on MUFON's website.  otherwise i've mostly seen mention of "other people's theories" that include aliens.  for example, the guardian wrote "The lack of apparent detail for the reasons behind this avian and aquatic carnage has generated countless theories, ranging from the changing of the earth?s magnetic poles to, a governmental plot and, naturally, aliens."  so someone out there is putting forth a connection, although probably not a credible one.

That's why I left a bit of wiggle room because there are always some who suspect the aliens being the cause for everything. As of yet, have heard only a tiny bit attributed to them by the sorts who are into this stuff. I use to be very much directly involved with MUFON years ago but lost contact with them once I moved into other circles of friends and interests. Thanks for that first link. Not familiar with that site at all but plan to check it out a bit more later. (Only skimmed the article as of yet.)

Now here's the part that just freaked me out:
"In fact, MUFON is tracking UFO sightings near Elista, the capital of the Republic of Kalmykia in southern Russia. According to reports, more than 200 people in Elista reported UFO sightings over a ten-day period beginning Dec. 22, 2010."

Last night, after I checked out that map of massive kill offs, I then decided to have a little fun exploring the planet a bit. (I've always loved maps since I was a very young child.) Decided to try to find Elista and Kalmykia!!!! Mind you, I had heard nothing whatsoever of these sightings. Nothing whatsoever. It was just a very small place that I knew only a little about and decided that that was where I was going to go do some exploring.

Maybe the aliens just wanted to play chess.

Wouldn't it be something if, after all is said and done, that we find out that the aliens are somehow involved and that it all ties in with the Bible's prediction of the Apocalypse? (No, I am not saying I'm buying it but I do always prefer to keep an open mind. That all comes with being very right brained. There is just no way that we, or any group of well trained scientists, know it all yet. Besides, I was right about water on the moon and they were wrong. LOL. I'll keep my mind door cautiously open.)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2011, 09:36:37 pm »
Man, I thought for sure this post would've been how the birds that originally lived on U Street (y'konw, before it was all safe and gentrified) could totally have survive mass dying.  That or how hardcore totally isn't nearly as awesome as hardcore from 40 years ago.

Man, I thought for sure this post would've been about what a giant douchenozzle you are... but it turns out, it was!
_\|/_

• my blog
« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2011, 09:40:00 pm »
you forgot something . . .

those cats look badass!
_\|/_

walkonby

« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2011, 08:50:56 pm »

Jaguar

« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2011, 11:29:19 pm »
today is one, one one, one one.

oh yeah . . . and this

http://jezebel.com/5730482/wingnut-says-gays-in-military-caused-mass-bird-deaths

Saw that earlier and all I could think was that she not only puts the 'nut' but also the 'wing' in 'wingnut'! Bet she also worships at the Westbourgh (sp?) Baptist Church.

Oh, and by the way, a HIGH FIVE to you today! (Count 'em up.)

• my blog
« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2011, 08:47:08 am »
Amazing Julian Assange quote, regarding Wikileaks' publishing the names of Afghan informants and thereby putting their lives at risk:

"Well, they're informants," he said, according to the journalists' account. "So, if they get killed, they've got it coming to them. They deserve it."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/04/AR2011020405201.html?sid=ST2011020407315
_\|/_

Jaguar

« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2011, 09:31:09 am »
Oh, shit. LOL. Score one for Dr. Doom!  :D

walkonby

« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2011, 12:13:53 pm »
i don't know why this hit me today . . . but what is up with april 20th?  is it the day itself, or the numbers?  is it the 4, which is the symbolic number of death?  is 20 a derivative of satan?  it is day 110 (which 1+1= 2, then the 0) and on leap years it is day 111.  you have the birth of an austrian monster, you have a day to celebrate the mental control / lung cancer of many, you have a horrible school shooting that changed the ways kids act in class, you have one of the worst oil spills in history that we've yet to see the real long term damage from, you have the start of the french revolution, robert e lee begins command of the south, the ludlow massacre, the failed bay of pigs invasion, plus others. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #173 on: March 01, 2011, 12:46:38 pm »
i don't know why this hit me today . . . but what is up with april 20th?  is it the day itself, or the numbers?  is it the 4, which is the symbolic number of death?  is 20 a derivative of satan?  it is day 110 (which 1+1= 2, then the 0) and on leap years it is day 111.  you have the birth of an austrian monster, you have a day to celebrate the mental control / lung cancer of many, you have a horrible school shooting that changed the ways kids act in class, you have one of the worst oil spills in history that we've yet to see the real long term damage from, you have the start of the french revolution, robert e lee begins command of the south, the ludlow massacre, the failed bay of pigs invasion, plus others. 
Everyone's high. Fucking dopers.
‼‼?‼‼

Jaguar

ggw

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2011, 04:42:38 pm »

Jaguar

« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2011, 05:22:21 pm »
Government Plans to Install Tracking Devices in Every Car

This is actually old news, or old plans. Heard about this 15 years ago. Bunch of bastards! The Low Jack already does stuff like this as well as EZ Passes. At least, they are already set up to do so once they get the full infrastructure in place. They also work in conjunction with all those cameras all over the place which was a plan created by the Pentagon to force us all into a grid.

Also saw about Obama's 'new' plan of taxing us PER MILE!!! Not fully fair to solely blame him though since, as I mentioned, they've had this planned too for many years.

nkotb

« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2011, 05:24:03 pm »
I have no problem letting the gov't know where I'm driving at all times if it gets me through Bay Bridge traffic faster.

Government Plans to Install Tracking Devices in Every Car

This is actually old news, or old plans. Heard about this 15 years ago. Bunch of bastards! The Low Jack already does stuff like this as well as EZ Passes. At least, they are already set up to do so once they get the full infrastructure in place. They also work in conjunction with all those cameras all over the place which was a plan created by the Pentagon to force us all into a grid.

Also saw about Obama's 'new' plan of taxing us PER MILE!!! Not fully fair to solely blame him though since, as I mentioned, they've had this planned too for many years.

Jaguar

« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:14 pm »
^ Be careful what you say or wish for. All depends on what they choose to do with the many possibilities and not all would please you. "Ah, Mr. NKOTB. We tracked you at this location at (said time). Then at (this location) and (yet another time). The posted speed limits are (fill in the blanks). That means that you were traveling 20 miles over the speed limit between (such and such) and 25 miles over the speed limit between (here and there)." BUSTED! Or, at least, a ticket (maybe TWO!) for your extra good timing.