Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 213367 times)

thirsty moore

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #270 on: November 11, 2011, 05:43:07 pm »
This scandal has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with rape. The jokes are in poor taste!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #271 on: November 11, 2011, 05:47:04 pm »
This scandal has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with rape. The jokes are in poor taste!

i must admit that he was bigger than me . . . so that's why i laughed with him at his joke.  i felt small and understood hate a little bit more.   

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #272 on: November 12, 2011, 09:42:59 am »
This whole mess, including the idiot students at Penn State rioting, confirms my long held belief that football is largely the domain of assholes. 

and gay pedophiles.

Yes, which might be why when this was initially reported it was dismissed as "horsing around."
_\|/_

HoyaSaxa03

(o|o)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #275 on: November 14, 2011, 05:47:13 pm »
that website it brilliant.  the authors of its content clearly are not.
<sig>

• my blog
« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2011, 07:38:14 pm »
Sandusky claimed in an interview yesterday that he was just "horsing around.".  That's the second time that phrase has been used in this scandal -- is that some kind of ghey code speak?
_\|/_

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #277 on: November 15, 2011, 08:36:22 pm »
no silly . . . it's a "i'll say anything to survive" code speak.  gays speak in normal words, just like everybody else.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #278 on: November 16, 2011, 04:50:45 pm »
Sandusky claimed in an interview yesterday that he was just "horsing around.".  That's the second time that phrase has been used in this scandal -- is that some kind of ghey code speak?
I like how he said he wasn't a pedophile but it was "probably" a mistake to "shower with those boys".

Dude.
‼‼?‼‼

• my blog
« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2011, 06:04:00 pm »
Hearing him talk you get the feeling that he genuinely doesn't think he has done anything wrong.
_\|/_

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2011, 06:18:18 pm »
has anyone heard/see the phone-in interview that Sandusky gave on Bob Costas' show?

jon stewart's take on the call: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-november-15-2011/jerry-sandusky-phone-interview - who the hell in that situation goes and hires THAT lawyer?!?

full interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xy0L8MUsOE

i'm no fan of costas, but damn he didn't skirt the issue.  that was hard hitting.  high fives to bob.
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #282 on: November 28, 2011, 10:51:28 am »
so . . . .

http://comeback-complete.blogspot.com/2011/11/espn-world-wide-leader-in-hypocrisy.html

is espn going to be fired like paterno was, or is espn too beloved to actually do anything?  that will be the true hypocrisy . . . of this country.  sports are too important in america, to tarnish.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #283 on: November 28, 2011, 12:21:00 pm »
so . . . .

http://comeback-complete.blogspot.com/2011/11/espn-world-wide-leader-in-hypocrisy.html

is espn going to be fired like paterno was, or is espn too beloved to actually do anything?  that will be the true hypocrisy . . . of this country.  sports are too important in america, to tarnish.
*facepalm*
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #284 on: November 28, 2011, 12:26:47 pm »
newsflash: a television network can't be fired.

but it sure is fun to be indignant and edgy!  down with all sports, everywhere, ever!
<sig>