Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 214472 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #285 on: November 28, 2011, 12:27:41 pm »
i love sports

i just hate it . . . when money ruins it.

wml7

« Reply #286 on: November 29, 2011, 02:27:45 am »
so . . . .

http://comeback-complete.blogspot.com/2011/11/espn-world-wide-leader-in-hypocrisy.html

is espn going to be fired like paterno was, or is espn too beloved to actually do anything?  that will be the true hypocrisy . . . of this country.  sports are too important in america, to tarnish.
*facepalm*

;D

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #287 on: November 29, 2011, 07:56:05 am »
i love sports

"money ruins it" basically covers the entire domain of professional and college sports. 
_\|/_

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #288 on: November 29, 2011, 10:21:43 am »
i love sports

"money ruins it" basically covers the entire domain of professional and college sports. 
And music, and politics, and movies and food chains...
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #289 on: November 29, 2011, 11:47:12 am »
i love sports

And music, and politics, and movies and food chains...

exactly . . . you may reinsert your original facepalm now.

wml7

« Reply #290 on: November 29, 2011, 12:27:03 pm »

;D

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #291 on: November 29, 2011, 08:15:13 pm »
so . . . .

http://comeback-complete.blogspot.com/2011/11/espn-world-wide-leader-in-hypocrisy.html

is espn going to be fired like paterno was, or is espn too beloved to actually do anything?  that will be the true hypocrisy . . . of this country.  sports are too important in america, to tarnish.

Yeah.  I agree.  ESPN is probably the most powerful specific media monopoly there is.  It?s just horrible.  And brah?s are addicted to it.  They won?t get any heat for sitting on those tapes.  They?re like Murdoch and Fox.  Untouchable.  It's like a retarded frat house but that's giving too much credit to frat houses.  The constant bleating and navel-gazing.  You look at where the 21st-century man lost his balls, and you'll find a man who watches ESPN News for more than half an hour.

Some of it doesn't even make sense.  Let's have a former NFL player evaluate the skills of Tim Tebow.   Ok.  Merril Hoge?  Why the f*ck would someone listen to Merril Hoge?s opinion on anything!?!?   Trent Dilfer says Tim Tebow sucks as a QB?  Trent Dilfer SUCKED at QB!  He was so BAD, he was the person taking the snaps from center on a Super Bowl team and the coach thought: ?I don?t even want you back in training camp.  Elvis Grbac would be a better option.?  I watched about 15 minutes of ESPN on Thanksgiving and they had Stephen A. Smith ripping Tim Tebow.  And who was his character witness? KORDELL STEWART!  Are you KIDDING ME?!!?
I LOVE PLAYING sports.  I occasionally like watching sports.  But the grown men in the replica jerseys??the 24/7 checking your smart phone for scores??the obsession over ?next level? stats??.the pointless pop culture arguments?   It?s just?..***.   And not in the derogatory sense.

Brian

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #292 on: November 29, 2011, 10:43:25 pm »
when i read brian i

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #293 on: November 30, 2011, 11:59:34 am »
so . . . .

Yeah.  I agree.  ESPN is probably the most powerful specific media monopoly there is.  It?s just horrible.  And brah?s are addicted to it.  They won?t get any heat for sitting on those tapes.  They?re like Murdoch and Fox.  Untouchable.  It's like a retarded frat house but that's giving too much credit to frat houses.  The constant bleating and navel-gazing.  You look at where the 21st-century man lost his balls, and you'll find a man who watches ESPN News for more than half an hour.

Some of it doesn't even make sense.  Let's have a former NFL player evaluate the skills of Tim Tebow.   Ok.  Merril Hoge?  Why the f*ck would someone listen to Merril Hoge?s opinion on anything!?!?   Trent Dilfer says Tim Tebow sucks as a QB?  Trent Dilfer SUCKED at QB!  He was so BAD, he was the person taking the snaps from center on a Super Bowl team and the coach thought: ?I don?t even want you back in training camp.  Elvis Grbac would be a better option.?  I watched about 15 minutes of ESPN on Thanksgiving and they had Stephen A. Smith ripping Tim Tebow.  And who was his character witness? KORDELL STEWART!  Are you KIDDING ME?!!?
I LOVE PLAYING sports.  I occasionally like watching sports.  But the grown men in the replica jerseys??the 24/7 checking your smart phone for scores??the obsession over ?next level? stats??.the pointless pop culture arguments?   It?s just?..***.   And not in the derogatory sense.

Brian
I watch SportsCenter, I like catching up on games I missed, why not? I like sports. No, I don't do fantasy, because I like 1 team and rooting for 1 team and all the players on my team. ESPN is awesome and so is SportsCenter. I agree the 24/7 talking head aspect of it is absoltuely absurd and completely unnecessary. I also agree that Keyshawn Johnson fucking SUCKED at Wide Receiver and shouldn't fucking judge any other football player EVER. Michael Irving smoked crack. Shannon Sharpe looks like a fucking horse. There's a shit load of "analysts" that don't know dick about shit when it comes to sports and that's why I tune out. Show me highlights, top plays, that's awesome. But seriously, hearing a bunch of idiots talk about unimportant shit to make them seem like "legitimate news" is just silly. Stick with the funny catch phrases and highlights. that's what I like and tune in. So, I agree and disagree.
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #294 on: December 10, 2011, 01:07:24 pm »
having trouble figuring out if all these protests around the world . . . are a good thing, or will end very badly.

• my blog
« Reply #295 on: December 10, 2011, 04:50:18 pm »
having trouble figuring out if all these protests around the world . . . are a good thing, or will end very badly.

They're a natural result of rising economic pressure.   It's a symptom of our general naïveté that we assume that protests lead to revolution which leads to freedom.   
_\|/_

HoyaSaxa03

(o|o)

hutch

« Reply #297 on: December 15, 2011, 07:16:02 pm »

They're a natural result of rising economic pressure.   It's a symptom of our general naïveté that we assume that protests lead to revolution which leads to freedom.   

well it does happen!!!!!!!!!!

• my blog
« Reply #298 on: December 18, 2011, 03:46:39 pm »

well it does happen!!!!!!!!!!

most of the time it does not, though.
_\|/_

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2011, 09:18:38 am »
There should be a way to post the same thing in multiple threads...

You know whose fault the power outage was at the 49ers/Steelers game?  Catwoman and the Gotham 99%. 

Bane still wanted to get at Hines Ward.  (Which, if you've seen the new "Dark Knight Rises" trailer makes more sense.)

Brian