Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 214515 times)

vansmack

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #315 on: June 27, 2012, 03:12:51 pm »
27>34

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #316 on: June 27, 2012, 04:34:27 pm »
you . . . posted in my thread; now that's a conspiracy.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2012, 02:31:22 pm »
http://www.examiner.com/article/fbi-warns-of-dns-malware-and-offers-a-solution-only-until-july-9-2012

real . . . or a reason for unsuspecting people to type their ip address into the fbi database, so they can watch your every move online.

yeah, "they" don't do stuff like that

http://redtape.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/06/12583821-is-us-government-reading-email-without-a-warrant-it-doesnt-want-to-talk-about-it?lite

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2012, 01:29:39 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/us-natural-disaster-area-drought-150130308.html

i like this forum . . . it is a nice place to visit.  i like having electricity and stores and normal seasons and rain when it is supposed to so i can go kayaking and not worry about forest fires.  i read these articles and my mind runs away into far left field looking for that something to catch onto and be real.  i can't help it; i created this stupid thread and i like widespread panic.  this is the start.   the non winters and broiling summers.  the time when the enviroment finally breaks and alters huge sections of our country and the globe quickly in noticable time frames.  what a bummer.       
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 01:32:28 pm by walkonby »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2012, 01:35:10 pm »
It's been happening, the insane winter storms, then the unseasonably warm winters, the insanely hot springs, the unbearable summer humidity and some of the most violent storms I've expereienced in DECADES? We're totally fucked.
‼‼?‼‼

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2012, 01:39:56 pm »
My wife has a client who is a climatologist, he says the planet is fucked, the damage is done and there's no reversing it. 

The good news is that the Earth will fix itself after all the stupid humans have been erased from the it 500 or 5000 or 50,000 years from now.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy myself.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #321 on: November 05, 2012, 06:17:23 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Recently have been reading up on this Chemtrail Conspiracy, one of my friends keeps posting about it on Twitter and what not, so I was bored and read up on it. How exactly would this be controlling the population or controlling the weather? Controlling the weather by 2025? Really? 13 years? Ok...
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #322 on: November 05, 2012, 10:41:59 pm »
i thank thee for posting in my thread

ahh . .  the chemtrails have come home to roost once again on the forum.

i love it when the sun reflects off of them just right making them shine through their government origins upon us.  personally, i always thought it was superman flying so fast it left a cloud of dust behind him.  i made that up when i was a kid.  i still like that idea. 

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #323 on: November 07, 2012, 06:51:32 pm »
My wife has a client who is a climatologist, he says the planet is fucked, the damage is done and there's no reversing it. 

The good news is that the Earth will fix itself after all the stupid humans have been erased from the it 500 or 5000 or 50,000 years from now.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy myself.

Must be a shit climatologist if he can't narrow it down any closer than between 500 -  50,000 years. That's a fucking big window.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #324 on: November 07, 2012, 07:09:08 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Recently have been reading up on this Chemtrail Conspiracy, one of my friends keeps posting about it on Twitter and what not, so I was bored and read up on it. How exactly would this be controlling the population or controlling the weather? Controlling the weather by 2025? Really? 13 years? Ok...

About 10 years ago I was at the soccer fields in Rockville/Bethesda. I was with the team manager so there was two people who saw this. It was a clear sunny afternoon with not a cloud in the sky. A military type aircraft flew overhead. Not a fighter type, more of an in flight refueling plane. This thing had a dark blue straight line coming from the nose of the plane extending out for a long way in front of it. Think of a single contrail only coming from the nose, but dark blue, not white.

I thought maybe it was just me seeing things but the other bloke I was with mentioned it to me.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but it was weird....very weird.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #326 on: November 09, 2012, 04:56:22 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lame!
‼‼?‼‼

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #327 on: January 15, 2013, 05:30:29 pm »
The other night I saw my friend tweet out something along the lines of "This Sandy Hook stuff just doesn't add up." I didn't look anything up, but it popped into my brain and literally as I'm looking it up my co-worker asks if I had heard about the conpiracy theory from Sandy Hook. What she tells me:

Adam Lanza was not the shooer, it was 2 men/people dressed as nuns? And there are 911 calls that have been heard, or are out there, saying this as well.

I don't really know anything, and now all I can find is news outlets talking about it, but I can't seem to find a website yet. Something along the lines of there was a little girl in a class picture wearing a dress and claimed to be killed? Then that "same" little girl has a picture with Obama. Also, before one of the "fathers" gave a speech he was seen beforehand laughing. So, they are saying he's an actor? And this whole thing was a sham to promote the government's agenda, yet again.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Conspiracy+theorists+claim+Sandy+Hook+tragedy+elaborate+government/7822502/story.html
‼‼?‼‼

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #328 on: January 15, 2013, 06:09:24 pm »
Is this what Anne Coulter is carrying on about?  If so then it's only coming from those who only seek to draw attention to themselves and nothing else.
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #329 on: January 15, 2013, 06:18:26 pm »
how odd . . . i was thinking about this thread just today and how it must be lonely.  i hope it has not hated me.  i heard that the united way accidentally released a "we're sad for you" moment three days before the event took place.  i know people that believe it; i know humans that are deevolving.