Author Topic: steve-o  (Read 34775 times)

ashleydwoo

steve-o
« on: December 28, 2002, 12:27:00 am »
well i'm thinking about coming to see steve-o on sunday heh but does anyone know what exactly is he going to be doing..?? is he gonna be doing jackass stuff or i mean.. what. i just don't see how you could do jackass stuff at the 930 club. so this is why i am asking.

poorlulu

Re: steve-o
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 01:33:00 am »
i think he is going to give us his theory on life, the universe and everything..........and the question to the answer  42..........

paige

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 01:46:00 am »
he'll probably do many readings of Shakespeare too

poorlulu

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2002, 01:51:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B>he'll probably do many readings of Shakespeare too</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i'm sure we will see him shake his speare.................got to be worth the price of admission alone surely..................

paige

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2002, 01:53:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> i'm sure we will see him shake his speare.................got to be worth the price of admission alone surely..................</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yeah man it'll cost you an arm and leg to get in. which they will use i'm sure for one of his drunken stunts.

poorlulu

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2002, 01:56:00 am »
wow paige where can you get an arm and a leg for twenty bucks...................<P>i want them for an arse kicking competion i want to have with jadetree...........

paige

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2002, 02:01:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B>wow paige where can you get an arm and a leg for twenty bucks...................<P>i want them for an arse kicking competion i want to have with jadetree...........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>haven't you been down to the eastern market lately? thats where i get mine. pretty damn cheap if you dont mind haggling a bit. but really, 20 bucks to see drunk and high steve-o staple his balls to his leg? for 12 bucks, probably. for 20+, no.<BR>

poorlulu

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2002, 02:13:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> . but really, 20 bucks to see drunk and high steve-o staple his balls to his leg? for 12 bucks, probably. for 20+, no.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>aw but the blue meanies have got to be worth 8 bucks..........they have the worlds weirdest dragon lovin' bad boy bouncer.........<BR>and god know we have to support him........seth only pays him minimum wage.............

paige

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2002, 02:37:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> aw but the blue meanies have got to be worth 8 bucks..........they have the worlds weirdest dragon lovin' bad boy bouncer.........<BR>and god know we have to support him........seth only pays him minimum wage.............</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>looks like lulu either has a major crush or is on their street team..heh<BR>

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2002, 05:27:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> aw but the blue meanies have got to be worth 8 bucks..........they have the worlds weirdest dragon lovin' bad boy bouncer.........<BR>and god know we have to support him........seth only pays him minimum wage.............</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>1. it's big meanie and they're definitely worth 8 bucks<BR>b. i'm not a bad boy or a bouncer

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2002, 05:28:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> looks like lulu either has a major crush or is on their street team..heh</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><A HREF="http://www.bigmeaniemusic.com/StreetTeam.htm" TARGET=_blank>just don't make any stupid posts here[/url]

poorlulu

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2002, 11:17:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B> 1. it's big meanie and they're definitely worth 8 bucks<BR>b. i'm not a bad boy or a bouncer</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i prefer blue meanie............so there.<P>i love calling you a bouncer...........gauranteed reaction everytime.............

paige

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2002, 11:48:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B> 1. it's big meanie and they're definitely worth 8 bucks<BR>b. i'm not a bad boy or a bouncer</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>actually you are right there, big meanie is good. i'd pay to see them. but steve-o....not so much.

markie

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2002, 12:07:00 pm »
watch out for poorlulu,<P>she will take a name like big meanie, change it to blue meanie, then before you know it she will be calling you blue slushy thing........<P>UMMMM, blue slushy thing!!!

markie

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2002, 03:38:00 pm »
So who is going tonight then?<P>Personally I cant wait, I think it will be hilarious.