Author Topic: steve-o  (Read 34777 times)

markie

Re: steve-o
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2002, 05:38:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaguär:<BR><B> Thank you Markie!<P>To fucking you too. <P>      <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>sorry Jag I am still laughing that you spelt a synonym of foolish incorrectly!!!!!!!!<P>

Jaguär

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2002, 05:46:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> sorry Jag I am still laughing that you spelt a synonym of foolish incorrectly!!!!!!!!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Glad you find humor in the simple things in life. Humour too!   <P><p>[This message has been edited by Jaguär (edited 12-29-2002).]

ducttape83

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2002, 05:58:00 pm »
Ok, let's take baby steps...  I don't wanna see blue meanie, or whatever the band is called. Can I show up at like 9 and get a good spot to see steve-o?

ducttape83

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2002, 05:59:00 pm »
rather 9:30

ducttape83

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2002, 06:01:00 pm »
Also, is there seating at the 9:30 club?  Cause I saw under the james brown thing that it said no seats no tables.  is it first come first serve type deal or what?

Henry Dark

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2002, 06:03:00 pm »
Stevie O has 10 fingers. You can choose which one you want to sit on.<P>Have you not been to the 9:30 Club? Are you not aware of the important music that gets played there?<P>And do you think punk is important?

ducttape83

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2002, 06:04:00 pm »
No, as a matter of fact I have not been to the 9:30 club.  it's not necessary to mock me, a simple answer would have sufficed

Jaguär

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2002, 06:06:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ducttape83:<BR><B>Ok, let's take baby steps...  I don't wanna see blue meanie, or whatever the band is called. Can I show up at like 9 and get a good spot to see steve-o?  </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You just blew your chance of getting close enough to lick Steve-O's face...if ThatGuy has anything to do with it....and he does.  <P>

ducttape83

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2002, 06:08:00 pm »
What are you saying?  I'd better sit through Big Meanie (or stand through... i'm still waiting for that answer) if I want to be close to steve-o?

Jaguär

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2002, 06:13:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ducttape83:<BR><B>What are you saying?  I'd better sit through Big Meanie (or stand through... i'm still waiting for that answer) if I want to be close to steve-o?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ahhh.....the things we do for love. <P> <P>

markie

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2002, 06:24:00 pm »
Well if one was really desperate to get near Steve-O I am sure they would turn up when or before the doors opened. <P>Any other decision would just be a lotterey. Who can predict how busy the show will be.<P>The act has not played there before and a lot of people are away for the holidays. So who knows. <P>There isnt really any seating though, but I am sure you will be too excited to sit down anyhow.

paige

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2002, 07:00:00 pm »
and i'm sure stevie will be drunk/high enough that if you approach him and say you want to lick his face he'll let you. but don't let him see that bitter look on your face when you realize he is the human poopsicle

poorlulu

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2002, 01:22:00 am »
my god that was bad...............<P>really, really bad............and not in a good way either...........<P>he hardly did any really cool/dumb stuff <P>i feel like i should send him a copy of the jim rose circus so he can see what he could and should do...........<P>i was really disappointed bam margera wasn't there too..........<P>the real hilight of the night for me was seeing josh all grumpy in his big meanie t-shirt (never has a t-shirt been more appropriate by the way).<P>oh and i loved that big meanie came on to the smurf song..............blue meanies rock.............i loved the synchronized jumping too........oh and the bassist is hot.

steveosucked

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2002, 01:35:00 am »
Could that show have possibly been worse? Worst...show... ever. GIve me my money back, 930 Club.<P>Keep cursing the management! I'm sure the house cares if you'll come back to the 930 Club in the future. You've got no future, so they're just going to mess with you the rest of the show. Big shocker the house lights and music cues were screwed up the rest of the "show". So they bought the wrong bike. Shut up about it. The stunt, like every other one, would have surely sucked ass.<P>I cannot believe that this show exists. Jackass can be funny at times, but all these idiots did was stand up on stage and drink, swear, and yell. They did about 6 "stunts", most of which were preceeded, included, and were followed by 5-10 minutes of nonsensical yammering, and threatening to throw people out.<P>We "love you" too, Steve-o, you fake ass piece of garbage. Keep putting bad-acting plants in the audience so you can kick them in the nuts. Do fake stuff, and then see how intersting your stunts are when you've blown all your credibility.<P>The show blew. Half the stunts were fake, and even the real ones were unimpressive. Just send Steve-o your money, and don't waste an hour of your life. Make that 55 minutes.<P>Holy sh*t. What a bad f-ing experience.<BR>

ducttape83

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2002, 01:58:00 am »
Alright, to those thought he sucked: keep in mind he does this all the time.  He can't staple his nuts to his leg everyday.  the real tragedy here is that I didn't get to lick his face    Although I threw my panties up on stage    Next time he comes through, I'm gonna bring a copy of his DVD so I can go backstage and lick it