Author Topic: steve-o  (Read 34779 times)

Skaboss

Re: steve-o
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2002, 04:00:00 pm »
I'll be there, hoping that some serious shit goes down. The guy is a downright idiot. I've seen some of his stage show before, It's on his DVD.

markie

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2002, 04:28:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skaboss:<BR><B>I'll be there, hoping that some serious shit goes down. The guy is a downright idiot. I've seen some of his stage show before, It's on his DVD.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you bought the DVD? I hope you dont just watch the bits showing Steve-o's nuts?<P>So what does he get up to on stage?

paige

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skaboss:<BR><B>I'll be there, hoping that some serious shit goes down. The guy is a downright idiot. I've seen some of his stage show before, It's on his DVD.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>the dvd is actually pretty good. i still stand firm on my cheapness and think that 20+ bucks is too much. whoever goes though have a great time. take a lot of pictures if you can and post em up here so i can pretend i was there... heh <BR>

Jaguär

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2002, 05:12:00 pm »
At the risk of sounding like Rhett, I think 20 cents is far too much to pay for that asshole. <P>Have fun ya'll...you would never catch me at that assinine event.

ducttape83

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2002, 05:16:00 pm »
I know this probably is allowed by the 9:30 club, but I want to lick Steve-o's face.  Is he going to be signing T-shirts and stuff where I could do that?  if anybody has any possible solutions please give me them quickly...  must leave in a matter of hours

markie

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2002, 05:22:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaguär:<BR><B> <P> assinine  </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>One wouldnt want to appear asinine, but revealing the inability to spell?<P>I think it will be fun!

paige

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2002, 05:24:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ducttape83:<BR><B>I know this probably is allowed by the 9:30 club, but I want to lick Steve-o's face.  Is he going to be signing T-shirts and stuff where I could do that? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you know it's probably allowed? what the hell? why would you want to lick him? he seems like he's permanently covered in poo<BR>

Jaguär

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2002, 05:25:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> One wouldnt want to appear asinine, but revealing the inability to spell?<P>I think it will be fun!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Fuck off, Markie!<P>Go staple your balls to the wall tonight. <P>

paige

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2002, 05:26:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaguär:<BR><B> Fuck off, Markie!<P>Go staple your balls to the wall tonight. <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>and lick steve-o's face....come on.. do it<P>

markie

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2002, 05:28:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> you know it's probably allowed? what the hell? why would you want to lick him? he seems like he's permanently covered in poo</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>[yum], the human poopsicle [yum]

ducttape83

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2002, 05:28:00 pm »
Paige, I want to!  I just don't know if I'll be able to.  I'm so stoked that I'm finally gonna see steve-o in person.  I've never been to the 9:30 club before, and I don't know how things will work, and I don't know if I'll even become within arm's reach of the man

markie

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2002, 05:29:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaguär:<BR><B> Fuck off, Markie!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>A merry fucking Christmas and a joyous fucking New Year to you too.

ducttape83

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2002, 05:30:00 pm »
come on guys!  quit trolling.  let's focus at the problem at hand: a girl wants to lick steve-o's face and doens't know if she will...  but that's assuming I'm a girl!  muahahhahhahaha you can draw your own conclusions

Jaguär

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2002, 05:31:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> A merry fucking Christmas and a joyous fucking New Year to you too.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thank you Markie!<P>To fucking you too. <P> <P>

markie

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2002, 05:36:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ducttape83:<BR><B>come on guys!  quit trolling.  let's focus at the problem at hand: a girl wants to lick steve-o's face and doens't know if she will...  but that's assuming I'm a girl!  muahahhahhahaha you can draw your own conclusions</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well your drawing out the latent homosexual in me.