Author Topic: steve-o  (Read 34776 times)

poorlulu

Re: steve-o
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2002, 02:05:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ducttape83:<BR><B> the real tragedy here is that I didn't get to lick his face       </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>which were your pants..........?<BR>the purple g-stringie type ones..........or the greying brown period pants?<P>i guess i know which one you'll say but we know the truth.........<P>that show sucked...............

poorlulu

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2002, 02:07:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steveosucked:<BR><B><BR>Holy sh*t. What a bad f-ing experience.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>is that you that guy?..............<P>just how many alter egos do you have?

ducttape83

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2002, 02:12:00 am »
The ones that Dunn tied to Preston's head weren't mine...  but neither were the period pants.    mine were blue

poorlulu

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2002, 02:14:00 am »
i'm almost as disappointed by that news as i was with the show...........

Skaboss

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2002, 09:56:00 am »
I would rather eat the lint from my dryer then ever have to sit through this poor excuse of a show ever again. And boy, did it bring out the idiots! Who the fuck would want to get on stage and either; a) Have your nuts kicked up to the back of your throat -or- b)Beat the living shit out of your own self. Could you imagine going into work the next day looking like that one guy? My god. And then his rock star antics; bitching about his contract ryders and the lighting. There was nothing to see on stage at all. You could get better entertainment from watching the bums at freedom plaza. Anyway, here's the rundown of what I remembered from the show.<BR>--break beer can on head<BR>--break another beer can on head<BR>--Rock out with metal music, making devil horns with fingers.<BR>--snort some salt and throw up<BR>--break a light bulb on head<BR>--rock out to some more metal and stand around<BR>--bitch about contract ryder for 10 min.<BR>--bitch at people at club, and have people kicked out because he's pissed<BR>--Ryan Dunn  jumps off Balcony<BR>--Preston Lacy stands in back being fat.<BR>--Um, I stopped watching here, I think<BR>--Lights himself on fire, backflip<BR>--Lights himself on fire, frontflip(but makes the lights go all the way down, because he can't actually do a front flip<BR>--Lights head on fire, after 2 tries.<P>As for that broad who wants to lick his face or whatever, you're an idiot. See what kind of trash this brought out to the club? I'm embarassed to say I was there.<P>I'm not going to bother posting the DJ setlist, because I'm lazy, unless anyone really needs to know what was played(it's wasn't all that special, really).

Henry Dark

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2002, 10:03:00 am »
No offense, but what did you guys expect this show to be like? How did it fail to live up to those expectations?

Skaboss

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2002, 10:18:00 am »
I guess I just expected him to do something...anything really. I mean, I was going to be there regardless, working and all, but you'd expect something more than only 1 real stunt.

Skaboss

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2002, 10:48:00 am »
Hey, I'll bet Ducttape83 was the dumb cooze that asked if she could lick the blood off Steve-o. I just remembered that.

poorlulu

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2002, 11:46:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Henry Dark:<BR><B>   No offense, but what did you guys expect this show to be like? How did it fail to live up to those expectations?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Have you ever seen the Jim Rose circus sideshow? They do stupid dumb tricks, but theres are really impressive, plus Jim Rose is excellent at whipping up the crowd into a frenzy........<P>Last night was just mild self mutilation with a little abuse for the crowd thrown in.<P>

ducttape83

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2002, 01:06:00 pm »
HEY!    don't call me names, butthead.  And no, I was not the girl who asked to lick the blood off his chest.  When Big Meanie came out, I was in between the two guitarists.  I was like right in front of the stage.

markie

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2002, 01:15:00 pm »
perhaps big meanie had three guitarists?

ducttape83

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2002, 01:21:00 pm »
nah, that guy one the far right was a bassist.  he was cute.  I liked his hair  

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2002, 01:25:00 pm »
Nobody ever throws their panties at me  <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ducttape83:<BR><B>Alright, to those thought he sucked: keep in mind he does this all the time.  He can't staple his nuts to his leg everyday.  the real tragedy here is that I didn't get to lick his face    Although I threw my panties up on stage      Next time he comes through, I'm gonna bring a copy of his DVD so I can go backstage and lick it    </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
_\|/_

eddie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2002, 01:29:00 pm »
For the record,  there was no bicycle whatsoever in any of our paperwork.

paige

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2002, 01:31:00 pm »
thank god i didn't go to that show.<BR>it had bad news just written all over it... <P>but how was big meanie? good? well maybe that might be of some consolation.. i don't know