Author Topic: it's my party  (Read 36719 times)

Seth Hurtz

Re: it's my party
« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2002, 12:22:00 pm »
the saga continues...<P>and then ms. aniston rings me up on the mobile.  "Seffy, you know I want to hang with you tonite at the gig but I'll have to make an appearance on the balcony with Brad." To which I replied, "That's just pittiful!"<P>this is a one time post, and in no way am i trying to discourage seth from continuing the story.  in fact, i just might be the individual who asked in the first place.  in other words, seth hurtz may disappear.

markie

« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2002, 12:26:00 pm »
You are posting as Seth, yet you dont sound like Seth and you are posting in the third person if you are Seth.<P>Therefor, <P>you are Seth, but have a split personality<P>You have killed Seth, and taken over his moniker to torment us<P>Seth is a fool and leaves his login details on a shared computer....

markie

« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2002, 12:29:00 pm »
Oh yea I had a point,<P>Yes Seth is a name dropper, but he runs a club and we are all asking for him to give us some celebrity gossip. <P>The public gets what the public wants<BR>But i want nothing that society wants...<P><BR>Personally I would like Seth to continue.

ggw

« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2002, 12:40:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by Markie<B>The public gets what the public wants<BR>But i want nothing that society wants...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>..I'm going underground, (going underground)<BR>Well the brass bands play and feet start to pound<BR>Going underground, (going underground)<BR>Well let the boys all sing and the boys all shout for tomorrow<P><BR>Have you checked out the "Days of Speed" album Markie?

G.Love

« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2002, 01:03:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seth Hurtz:<BR><B>  in other words, seth hurtz may disappear.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hopefully your brother Dick doesn't show up either.....  hehehe

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2002, 01:56:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G.Love:<BR><B> Hopefully your brother Dick doesn't show up either.....  hehehe</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Believe it or not, I know him. He's a real person!<P>

Sir HC

« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2002, 02:01:00 pm »
I just had to work for Dick Holden for a few years.  My boss would always say "Gotta go to my Dick Holden meeting".

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2002, 02:24:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B><BR>Yes Seth is a name dropper</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>wow - that's a new one. I'll have to ask Stipe what he thinks of that as soon as I get off this call with Thom.<P>anybody else going to Sandra Bernhard's party tonight?<p>[This message has been edited by Seth Hurwitz (edited 03-08-2002).]

ggw

« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2002, 02:31:00 pm »
There's a gynecologist in Annandale, VA named Harry Beaver.

markie

« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2002, 02:45:00 pm »
Hey Seth,<P>What was with the other post then? It made little sense at best. Oh and I was saying that we are only here cos we want you to name the names and dish the dirt...<P>Name dropper was therefore a compliment. God how much do I have to kiss your ass on this thread....<P>Oh and I have not got the days of Speed album. But thanks for noticing the JAM. It makes me feel that little bit more fulfilled.

staregirl

« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2002, 03:14:00 pm »
hey if i start a band can I get a gift bag? i already have a George grill but a tap light and some songs of the 80's would be great - then i could see my food and have some fab dinner music<P>poorlulu and i could start an ani difranco tribute band and then all the people who didnt get tickets (like me) could come to our show  

« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2002, 03:16:00 pm »
Would you grow in your armpit hair like Ani?

tO dReAm oF lOvE

« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2002, 03:29:00 pm »
...and don't forget a lifetime's supply of igia hair removal roll-on, and the luxurious terrycloth robe, yours free if you call within the next 10 minutes....

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2002, 03:52:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>Hey Seth,<P>What was with the other post then? It made little sense at best.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>which other post?

markie

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2002, 03:55:00 pm »
Err there is more than one Seth, it took me alittle time to work it out also....<P>Great.<P>So has anyone had any outrageous requests at the club? Like no air conditioning allowed in a heat wave?