Author Topic: Biggest d!ck move in a bar..  (Read 7338 times)

vansmack

Biggest d!ck move in a bar..
« on: November 03, 2005, 06:45:00 pm »
Just last weekend I told a girl who was wearing a really bad outfit that I really loved her halloween costume.

My friends were horrified at how mean that was and I informed them that it wasn't even in my top 10 of dick moves in bar.

Whatcha got?
27>34

pungen

Re: Biggest d!ck move in a bar..
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 06:53:00 pm »
yeah that was pretty horrible. did she hit you?

thirsty moore

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 06:58:00 pm »
A few years ago I was at Madam's Organ with nkotbaba and some others.  At the end of the evening, a girl walked by with some roses bought from one of the flower sellers.  

I walked up to her and said, "You mean someone actually bought you those?"  

I meant to say, "I didn't realize those flower guys sold any."

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 07:11:00 pm »
I'm generally well behaved in bars, but I once called a short chubby girl a "porky midget" online.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 08:11:00 pm »
the biggest dick move in a bar is to hit on some other guy's girlfriend right in front of him...
_\|/_

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 09:50:00 pm »
Originally posted by Doctor Doom:
  the biggest dick move in a bar is to hit on some other guy's girlfriend right in front of him...
I can top that one, though I've never done it myself but have had it happen to me many times.

Couldn't tell you how many times I went into some bar or club with a boyfriend only to hear afterwards by the guy that some girl asked him to go home with them that night. And this was after it was all very obvious that we were there together as a couple. Fucking bitches!   :mad:  In case you are wondering, none of these guys took any of these women up on the offers.

lionforce5

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 10:52:00 pm »
but...you're not with any of them anymore, right?  Were they all assholes?

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 10:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by j_lee:
  but...you're not with any of them anymore, right?  Were they all assholes?
LOL. Some of them. For others, we just went our separate ways.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 11:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguar:

Couldn't tell you how many times I went into some bar or club with a boyfriend only to hear afterwards by the guy that some girl asked him to go home with them that night. And this was after it was all very obvious that we were there together as a couple. Fucking bitches!    :mad:   In case you are wondering, none of these guys took any of these women up on the offers.
Yeah, I guess that is the chick equivalent of what I'm talking about.  I think in both cases, it has little to do with desire and a lot to do with being an asshole.
_\|/_

SalParadise

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 09:21:00 am »
once at a strip club in vegas: it's around 6am, full night of drinking...i get a lapdance. girl asks me if i want another one, i say ok. so two dances later i owe $40. (earlier that night, i had some luck at the black jack table and was up $300.) so i have 3 $100 bills and like 5 $20s.

i meant to give the girl 3 $20s ($20 tip). but it was dark, i was pretty ripped... next time i go to buy a drink, i notice only 2 $100s are there. so i gave her $140 (2 $20s and a $100). i tell my friends, they're laughing at me...

and i know it's wrong, but next she came around, i gave her the subtle, indirect interrogation/trying to see if she's lying by really looking at her facial expression thing.

"so, you liked that tip i gave you?" "oh yes, thank you...would you like another dance?"

the face off was exactly like that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where larry thinks he tipped the hispanic waiter at the club twice, complete with the long silent stairs/eye-squinting/pseudo-mindreading.

we kinda went back and forth until i just flat out said "i meant to give you $60 but i accidentally gave you a $100 bill". she was actually cool about it, yet still denied it. i'd like to blame the alcohol for my gumption... but i was way out of line there. it was my dumbass fault for not looking at the money and that's that.

duderino

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 09:52:00 am »
if i'm in the bathroom and i see a guy leave without washing his hands, i like to wait until i see the guy talking to a girl and then come up to them and inform the girl that he didn't wash his hands. but that's not really a dick move. cause not washing your hands is gross.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 10:03:00 am »
Once after way way too many beers at the bar I tried to convince my girlfriend's best friend to go home with me (she was out of town and we were fighting over some such thing).  She said no.  Me and said GF continued on for one or two more disfunctional years.

Luckily I gave up the sauce some years later.

nkotb

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 10:40:00 am »
This is more "biggest dick move at a geek-fest movie" but on opening night of Fellowship of the Rings, many nerds were decked out in full chainmail.  A friend of mine went up to a girl wearing a full suit of it and asked her if she was in line to see Black Knight, the Martin Lawrence movie that was out at the time.  Still cracks me up.

Originally posted by vansmack:
  Just last weekend I told a girl who was wearing a really bad outfit that I really loved her halloween costume.

My friends were horrified at how mean that was and I informed them that it wasn't even in my top 10 of dick moves in bar.

Whatcha got?

bearman🐻

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 10:42:00 am »
This thread totally makes me think of the Queens of the Stone Age show from earlier this year at the 9:30 when Josh and Troy were doing their usual guitar thing during "Regular John" and they both stop and Josh says "we both have small dicks, but together we make one giant cock."

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 10:53:00 am »
Why is not washing your hands gross?

If you've just taken a dump, wash your hands. Period.

But if you're just taking a piss, why wash your hands? All I've done is touched my cock. And I'd venture to say that in general my cock is cleaner than my hands. So if anything, I should wash my hands BEFORE going pee. But given that many other people have touched that faucet (probably right after taking a shit), I'm not going to wash my hands and then touch my cock.

So in review, best to wash your hands only after you've taken a dump. And best to avoid taking a dump in a public bathroom anyway. But hey, sometimes shit happens.

Originally posted by duderino:
  if i'm in the bathroom and i see a guy leave without washing his hands, i like to wait until i see the guy talking to a girl and then come up to them and inform the girl that he didn't wash his hands. but that's not really a dick move. cause not washing your hands is gross.