Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1299953 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #4185 on: October 27, 2021, 09:39:51 am »
I thought the sound and the show were great! I sat next to Seth near the soundboard, and he was buying rounds all night.

Starsky

« Reply #4186 on: October 27, 2021, 09:44:13 am »
Pushback from who? In case you didn’t notice there are like three people left here

Between Space’s boring ass online therapy and life coaching course and your often offensive posts ain’t much left here to attract anyone to hang…

Have a nice day

Please give us another long rant on the history of Wham! That will bring back the fun people who left and the younger crowd who never joined.

Did I bring up Wham? I thought I wrote in response to someone else about music on a music board?

Who are you responding to when you ask for advice on a music board about how to wipe your ass?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4187 on: October 27, 2021, 09:45:15 am »
I thought the sound and the show were great! I sat next to Seth near the soundboard, and he was buying rounds all night.
Oh man, show us on the doll…
LVMH

Starsky

« Reply #4188 on: October 27, 2021, 09:45:24 am »

Cue up Julian comment about sexual assault cause you know he is so edgy…

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #4189 on: October 27, 2021, 09:46:53 am »
"like sands through an hourglass, these are the days of our lives"

Pushback from who? In case you didn’t notice there are like three people left here

Between Space’s boring ass online therapy and life coaching course and your often offensive posts ain’t much left here to attract anyone to hang…

Have a nice day

Please give us another long rant on the history of Wham! That will bring back the fun people who left and the younger crowd who never joined.

Did I bring up Wham? I thought I wrote in response to someone else about music on a music board?

Who are you responding to when you ask for advice on a music board about how to wipe your ass?

Space Freely

« Reply #4190 on: October 27, 2021, 09:52:33 am »
Oh man, show us on the doll…

Show Starsky how to wipe his ass as well, while you're at it!

Space Freely

« Reply #4191 on: October 27, 2021, 09:54:59 am »

Have a nice day

I'm just yanking your chain. I thought your Wham! post was semi-interesting.

Perhaps everyone left this board because they got serious about their jobs. My wife says people who are serious about their jobs don't spend all day on message boards. She's probably correct.

Starsky

« Reply #4192 on: October 27, 2021, 10:01:04 am »
Space and Sidehatch saw each other at a show last night and didn’t feel like saying hi.

I wouldn’t feel like it either these days

Yada

« Reply #4193 on: October 27, 2021, 10:07:07 am »
Space and Sidehatch saw each other at a show last night and didn’t feel like saying hi.

I think this has been Space's Modus Operand since the beginning of time... spotting people he knows, but not engaging with them. Fits well though with current abnormal times.

Space Freely

« Reply #4194 on: October 27, 2021, 10:15:08 am »

I think this has been Space's Modus Operand since the beginning of time... spotting people he knows, but not engaging with them. Fits well though with current abnormal times.

Admittedly, it does fit my introverted personality.And since I had my wife who desires my attention with me, it's easy just to give her all my attention.

In my defense, I think I once approached NKOTB at a show and said hello for the first time based only on having seen a picture. But I was alone, and it wasn't COVID. It's possible I met Sweetcell the same way, though I don't remember.

There also have been numerous other occasions where i thought maybe someone was somebody and they weren't, as well as occasions where people mistake me for someone else. There's a guy in my neighhborhood who stops me every time he sees me walking the dog and insists I'm someone he went to high school with.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 10:20:56 am by Space Freely »

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #4195 on: October 27, 2021, 10:18:33 am »
Does anyone really want Space to say hello to them?

Space Freely

« Reply #4196 on: October 27, 2021, 10:21:51 am »
Does anyone really want Space to say hello to them?

Wow, you're funny. Give this guy a Netflix special.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #4197 on: October 27, 2021, 10:30:01 am »
There also have been numerous other occasions where i thought maybe someone was somebody and they weren't, as well as occasions where people mistake me for someone else.

We need a code phrase. Something simple, inoffensive and immediately recognizable. I propose, "Are you friends with kosmo vinyl?". If the person shakes their head and backs away, no harm done. If they break out into a huge smile and initiate the secret forum handshake, its a win!

Yada

« Reply #4198 on: October 27, 2021, 10:31:04 am »
There also have been numerous other occasions where i thought maybe someone was somebody and they weren't, as well as occasions where people mistake me for someone else.

We need a code phrase. Something simple, inoffensive and immediately recognizable. I propose, "Are you friends with kosmo vinyl?". If the person shakes their head and backs away, no harm done. If they break out into a huge smile and initiate the secret forum handshake, its a win!

What if you can't see them smile under their mask?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #4199 on: October 27, 2021, 10:32:33 am »

Julian and I did this once. Its hard in the middle of a show. Much better to meet IRL while pregaming.