Author Topic: ORIOLES  (Read 466931 times)

atomic

Re: ORIOLES
« Reply #1155 on: September 24, 2013, 01:36:34 pm »
I am so depressed about Manny.

And I don't think so...about whatever the f that forum poster is...

Why are you depressed about Manny?  There are over 6 months until the start of next season.  Suggs was back in around that amount of time from his ACL tear and the Ravens won the Super Bowl. 

vansmack

« Reply #1156 on: September 24, 2013, 02:07:17 pm »
Why are you depressed about Manny?  There are over 6 months until the start of next season.  Suggs was back in around that amount of time from his ACL tear and the Ravens won the Super Bowl. 

Hey, great example!

Of course the list of professional athletes who never return to their respective sport, let alone the level that they played at before the injury, is much longer than the ones that do....

27>34

shemptiness

« Reply #1157 on: September 24, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »
No MRI results announced yet, but I think Jonathan Schoop will be the everyday 3B next year.  Just didn't look good last night.

Edit: Maybe not.  According to Buck:  'I feel very confident that Manny will be playing for us early next season'.

Torn medial patellofemoral ligament in his left kneecap - could have been much worse.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:31:53 pm by Shemp »

James Ford

« Reply #1158 on: September 24, 2013, 10:30:00 pm »
the magic continues!

atomic

« Reply #1159 on: September 25, 2013, 09:56:10 am »
Glad I didn't pay for those World Series tickets they tried to get me buy a month ago.

shemptiness

« Reply #1160 on: September 25, 2013, 10:54:10 am »
Glad I didn't pay for those World Series tickets they tried to get me buy a month ago.

THAT'S the spirit!

atomic

« Reply #1161 on: September 25, 2013, 11:00:59 am »
The Orioles have scored more runs than they did last year.  Odds are they will give up less runs than last year.  So what is missing?  Orioles Magic is the answer.

James Ford

« Reply #1162 on: September 25, 2013, 11:19:37 am »
Brian Roberts is the curse.

The Orioles have scored more runs than they did last year.  Odds are they will give up less runs than last year.  So what is missing?  Orioles Magic is the answer.

atomic

« Reply #1163 on: September 26, 2013, 09:47:20 am »
Brian Roberts is the curse.

He didn't play last night and they won.   Maybe Roberts is the curse.  Short guy curse.

K8teebug

« Reply #1164 on: September 26, 2013, 10:35:35 am »
Atomic I think you belong in the Nationals thread.  Or the Red Sox thread.  Or the Yankee thread.  Stop clogging up this one with your assholeness.

James Ford

« Reply #1165 on: September 26, 2013, 08:44:39 pm »
The Orioles seem to be doing their best to lose that least errors record...

atomic

« Reply #1166 on: September 26, 2013, 11:29:49 pm »
Atomic I think you belong in the Nationals thread.  Or the Red Sox thread.  Or the Yankee thread.  Stop clogging up this one with your assholeness.

What??? I have Orioles season tickets, a Jones Jersey a Weiters Jersey.  An Orioles cap on as I type this.  I was there on opening day I will be there tomorrow night.  Biggest Orioles fan on this site.  I can't help it that Roberts is a curse.  Don't shoot the messenger.

K8teebug

« Reply #1167 on: September 27, 2013, 09:51:49 am »
You complain about baseball and the Orioles and other people at the game more than anyone.  Biggest fan?  Sorry, you are not.  Just because you have some gear and season tickets (that you constantly complain about having bought) doesn't make you the best fan.

James Ford

« Reply #1168 on: September 27, 2013, 09:55:58 am »
Real fans complain when the team is underperforming. That's part of being a fan. Otherwise, you're just a dumb cheerleader.

You complain about baseball and the Orioles and other people at the game more than anyone.  Biggest fan?  Sorry, you are not.  Just because you have some gear and season tickets (that you constantly complain about having bought) doesn't make you the best fan.

atomic

« Reply #1169 on: September 27, 2013, 10:09:55 am »

I complain about people sitting in seats that I paid for everytime I get up.  Why wouldn't I complain?Why can't the O's do a simple thing like keep the poor people out of my seats?  Why should I pay for good seats when I can just buy the cheapest tickets in the house and move up.  I also complained about when I got my tickets there was a ticket short and I send an nice email out to my ticket representative and he was rude to me and talked down to me and told me he didn't have time to help me.

I don't like that they sent playoff and world series tickets out to me in August and said if I wanted to buy them I had to either pay for them all now and if the games aren't played then I have to send a letter in writing to a certain addresss within a week and ask for my refund back or I would not get it.  Or I could pay half in August and there was no way for me to get a refund for the games that would never be played.

I have season tickets to the theater and the symphony and everyone is really nice.  The Orioles are rude and don't do their job. 

As for the team they kept sending Jim Johnson out game after game to lose them.  They kept playing Roberts when he brings down the team.   Am I not supposed to discuss this?  Maybe there shouldn't be an Orioles thread if we aren't allowed to actually discuss the team.

I do compliment the team on the beer selection, the pretzel selection and the Korean Tacos and Boogs Barbecue and Dempsey's place.   The Stadium is lovely. 

Maybe I have never being a sports seasons ticket holder I am not used to having people I bought stuff from being rude to me.  Maybe that is standard procedure.  But guess what I go to events outside of sports.  I don't need the Orioles they need me.  So f'em.  I am not buying tickets next year.  If I go I will go on Friday Night get the 5 dollar college tickets and then move up to the lower boxes like everyon else.