Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106797 times)

hope your life insurance agent isn't on this forum, as you are going to die an early death :)

didn't see a single veggie on there (tomatoes are fruits)
slack

Yada

hope your life insurance agent isn't on this forum, as you are going to die an early death :)

didn't see a single veggie on there (tomatoes are fruits)

Actually, I forgot to add grilled veggies on Sunday as well as multiple carrots and celery dipped in Heluva Good French Onion dip.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
They say we're given 100 years to live.  The point at which you die is not when your heart stops beating, it's when your quality of life diminishes to near zero.  You can start subtracting years based on what you eat, your level of activity, your stress level, your social connections.  Eating real food, exercising, managing stress and having friends and family extend not your chronological age, but the amount of time you're able to live life.

I wasn't making a point about sugar vs. sucralose vs aspartame.  I said (all) sodas are poison.  No healthy person should have more than one soda per week, maximum.

killsaly

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
  • salad
  • vegetable soup
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Campbell's or homemade?

Campbell's or homemade?
Homemade. I generally make all my soups.
LVMH

• two eggs over medium
  • salsa
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
  • two eggs over medium
  • salsa

no toast?  no fruit?  no juice?  no coffee or tea? 
<sig>

Two eggs with salsa is probably the largest breakfast I've had in years. I have a morning meal MAYBE once a month.
LVMH

• two eggs over medium
  • salsa

Carb, carb, carb...and nectar of life

juice is just sugar water, almost as bad as soda and only nutritional content is usually added not naturally occurring.
Now if you fresh juiced...that's a different story

also breakfast...in my house is always a big meal with few carbs
Americans tend to eat tons of carbs for breakfast and very little veggies/protien
slack

• bean, avocado, and jalapeño chimichangas
  • salsa and tapatio hot sauce
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
  • bean, avocado, and jalapeño chimichangas
  • salsa and tapatio hot sauce

Frozen or restaurant?

Can you give us the macronutrient breakdown on those chimichangas?  Keep in mind that the McNugget breaks down into 3 equal parts.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:42:01 pm by grateful »

• Grape tomatoes
  • Carrot chips
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

Thank you, for bmi fat shaming me.  Back to working out every day.  Eating right for the first time in years.  Only water.  Walk / jogging every,day.   Down from 230 to 215 in less than 2 weeks.  Soon, I will be, black relaxer . . . Who deleted his photos, by the way.