Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106847 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
  • dewars + diet coke
  • johnnie walker red + diet coke
LVMH

Space Freely

• dewars + diet coke

Wow, healthy!

Space Freely

Vegan hot dog is not food.

Can't say I've found a vegan hot dog that I've liked, but they make some really tasty vegan sausages.

Can't say I've found a vegan hot dog that I've liked, but they make some really tasty vegan sausages.
Lightlife makes a tofu hotdog that is pretty good at approximating a hot dog. Then again, hot dogs were never very high on my list so not a connoisseur by any means.

The tofurkey people do a vegan "Italian sausage" that's great with some onions of everyone else is eating brats or hotdogs.
LVMH

Space Freely

Lightlife makes a tofu hotdog that is pretty good at approximating a hot dog. Then again, hot dogs were never very high on my list so not a connoisseur by any means.

The tofurkey people do a vegan "Italian sausage" that's great with some onions of everyone else is eating brats or hotdogs.

Same here. Never cared for hot dogs real or faux.

Yep, the Tofurkey Italian sausage is tasty. Even my picky seven year old loves them.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Real hot dogs are also not food.

I disagree, but will concede that 90% of them out there are crap with a lot of toxic fillers
slack

(belated from dinner last night)
  • an avocado
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
  • dewars + diet coke

Your guide to healthy living has just irrevocably lost all credibility by including diet coke.  Sodas are not only not food, they are poisonous.  I am stunned.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
I disagree, but will concede that 90% of them out there are crap with a lot of toxic fillers

Sausages can be food.  Hot dogs and most sausages are not food.

Your guide to healthy living has just irrevocably lost all credibility by including diet coke.  Sodas are not only not food, they are poisonous.  I am stunned.
If you give me a choice between aspertame or sugar, I'll tell you sugar has killed billions more.

LVMH

• dewars + diet coke

I 100% agree with this statement, Diet Coke is poison and should never be a part of a diet of some one who is conscious of their health

Now, Beer...that's some healthy stuff

slack

To be clear, when I say "healthy living", I mean "not being a fucking 25+ BMI buttergolem like Walkie."
LVMH

• a banana
LVMH

Yada

looking forward to your feedback/criticism of my past four days' of dieting.

Thursday Night
Snack: Two Slices of Pizza

Friday: *
Breakfast: Cereal, Toast
Lunch: Two Hot dogs, French fries, soda
Dinner: Three slices of pizza, fruit, chips/dip, three light beers under 100 calories

Saturday: *
Breakfast: Two Donuts, Cereal
Lunch/Dinner: Five Slices of Pizza, three hot dogs, chips/dip, crackers, cheese, roughly a dozen beers

Sunday: *
Breakfast: Bacon/Egg/Cheese Sandwich, cinnamon roll, donut
Lunch/Dinner: a quarter rack of ribs, chicken wings, one hot dog, two fruity drinks, three beers, apple pie/ice cream

Monday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Egg Salad sandwich
Dinner: Cereal

* - three to five mile runs/walks completed on each day