Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 904924 times)

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #3855 on: September 28, 2019, 09:02:05 am »
The plot thickens...
The White House didn't just hide the Trump-Ukraine phone call, CNN reported last night — it also locked down transcripts with Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Saudi royal family, including crown prince Mohammed bin Salman
slack

vansmack

« Reply #3856 on: September 28, 2019, 11:27:38 am »
Least surprising news of the day.
27>34

« Reply #3857 on: September 30, 2019, 01:30:39 pm »
goodness...now Russia is worried that trump is going to release their private calls
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday that he "would like to hope" that President Trump won't publish accounts of his calls with Russian President Vladimir Putin

i'm hoping they are released, or at least reviewed by some form of oversight: the whistleblower said that this wasn't the first time the top-secret NSC system was used to hide transcripts of calls with foreign leaders.  there must be a treasure trove of corruption in there... hopefully Schiff finds his way in there.

Putin and co seem a little concerned....
The Russian government said Monday that the White House must ask for consent to publish transcripts of phone calls between President Trump and Vladimir Putin because such releases are "not normal diplomatic practice,"

Ha...expecting Trump to concede to normal diplomatic practice
that's funny

Although in the end...exactly what Putin wants...chaos...and with these comments adding fuel to the dumpster fire this is

Trump is the chump that thinks Putin actually has his back

« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 01:33:05 pm by Case closed! hatch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #3858 on: September 30, 2019, 05:23:41 pm »
so rolling thunder canceled it's 2020 POW ride in DC (after 32 years...it's all about the Benjamin's people)....you know the reason it exists to create awareness of POW/MIA soldiers and unity among vets (and a lot of drs/lawyers who get to ride their $75k Harley once a year)

but if Trump gets Impeached (do they really understand what that means)...they are riding in!
Rolling Thunder chief predicts biker descent on DC if Dems impeach Trump
slack

« Reply #3859 on: October 01, 2019, 10:47:22 am »
I am the first one to blast trump for the shit he does...but on Monday he signed a $1.8 billion Autisim Cares bill
There is almost no news coverage...I mean trump tweeted about ti...but no one even picked that up

Pretty much the only news story I found was in northjersey.com (where I go to get all my breaking news)

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/09/30/autism-cares-act-signed-into-law/3825728002/
. The Autism CARES Act of 2019 authorizes more than $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years. This funding primarily supports autism research grants awarded by NIH which advance the scientific understanding of autism, expand efforts to develop treatments for medical conditions often associated with autism and address the needs of people affected by it.
slack

hutch

« Reply #3860 on: October 01, 2019, 11:07:35 am »
Ok but the response I hear is what about helping people with autism now...the bill seems misnamed...it’s really about funding research

Still should get coverage but

gavroche

« Reply #3861 on: October 01, 2019, 02:27:26 pm »
I am the first one to blast trump for the shit he does...but on Monday he signed a $1.8 billion Autisim Cares bill
There is almost no news coverage...I mean trump tweeted about ti...but no one even picked that up

Pretty much the only news story I found was in northjersey.com (where I go to get all my breaking news)

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/09/30/autism-cares-act-signed-into-law/3825728002/
. The Autism CARES Act of 2019 authorizes more than $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years. This funding primarily supports autism research grants awarded by NIH which advance the scientific understanding of autism, expand efforts to develop treatments for medical conditions often associated with autism and address the needs of people affected by it.

The media misses 99% of the bad shit Trump does policy wise because they are too busy chasing his tweets.  It's a strategy that he uses purposely, at the very least to stroke his ego.  I'm not going to feel bad now because they miss one of the few good things he's done in order to chase his tweets.

« Reply #3862 on: October 01, 2019, 02:44:54 pm »
as if things couldn't get weirder...Tom Cruise is meeting with the Ukraine president

was this supposed to be a super secret spy mission for trump (yes crusie said it was for a movie...but that's what a spy would say)
slack

hutch

« Reply #3863 on: October 01, 2019, 03:43:06 pm »
A fellow “actor”!

« Reply #3864 on: October 09, 2019, 11:11:00 am »
too funny not to share
slack

« Reply #3865 on: November 07, 2019, 04:00:16 pm »
Pay up Donny!
Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York Attorney General civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children

Umm in june 2018 he was all like "I won't settle this case"

do we think this might end up as an article of impeachment
Filed in June 2018, the lawsuit alleged that the President and his three eldest children -- Don Jr., Ivanka and Eric -- violated federal and state campaign finance laws
I guess since he settled, he can just be like "I was tired of this case and what's $2 million to me, I was never guilty"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 04:03:07 pm by bleeding in the burbs ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

« Reply #3866 on: December 10, 2019, 02:57:20 pm »
John Oberlin @OMGno2trump
Just to be clear, Trump sent 101 tweets yesterday.  If he spent 3 minutes reading, thinking and writing each one, it would take 303 minutes.  Which means Trump spent over 5 hours using Twitter.  I remember when presidents used to read national security briefings instead.
slack

K8teebug

« Reply #3867 on: December 11, 2019, 10:46:52 am »
I honestly cannot believe where we are sometimes. It hurts my brain. I'm so afraid he's going to get re-elected because truth does not matter anymore and people are just the worst.

Happy Holidays.

« Reply #3868 on: December 11, 2019, 11:47:15 am »
yeah...still doesn't seem like a slam dunk at all and keep me awake at night

I just read about how bloomberg was shocked by some of the polling in the swing states last month and had a meeting where they decided  on spending some obscene amount of cash on those states

next morning came back and decided it looked so dire that he was going to run

Good news is he (Bloomberg) is spending a lot of his money in the Supertuesday states (he's basically skipping IA, NH, SC & NV!) and supporting state dem orgs...and that's going to be good for any dem who gets the nom
slack

K8teebug

« Reply #3869 on: December 12, 2019, 03:32:01 pm »
I heard that as well, and that's something...