Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 444730 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2019, 02:47:06 pm »
could Jacob Wohl guy be any more of a dirtbag

"Jacob Wohl is an American far-right conspiracy theorist, fraudster, and internet troll. He was formerly an online blogger and a columnist for the website The Gateway Pundit. Wikipedia"

lol.
<sig>

« Reply #436 on: May 01, 2019, 11:50:34 am »

"Jacob Wohl is an American far-right conspiracy theorist, fraudster, and internet troll. He was formerly an online blogger and a columnist for the website The Gateway Pundit. Wikipedia"
lol.
more dirt on this dirtbag.
‘Make Sh*t Up’: Inside Jacob Wohl’s Bonkers Investment Plan - The bumbling political operative pitched investors on a scheme to use fake news stories to manipulate political betting markets for profit.

little annoyed he's dragging Arlinton's good name into this
The document indicates that Wohl attempted to raise $1 million to fund the Arlington Center for Political Intelligence, which he claimed would “make shit up” to profit from bets on political races and would suppress Democratic turnout in 2020.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:53:26 am by Sïdehätch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #437 on: May 01, 2019, 12:10:06 pm »
As if Arlington had a good name.

I was a little annoyed that Justin Fairfax dragged the Fairfax name into his scandal.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #438 on: May 01, 2019, 12:43:42 pm »
as if Fairfax had a good name.
<sig>

« Reply #439 on: May 01, 2019, 01:03:23 pm »
as if Fairfax had a good name.
it does not...
Fairfax depended on hundreds of slaves who worked among his 30 Virginia plantations. He was active in trading slaves and, despite his age, he proudly participated in a "little talked about" activity called "bedding down with a negro wench" for which Lord Fairfax would pay a fee to the person who supplied the "wench".
 Based on this history, some Fairfax County students are petitioning the Fairfax School Board (and pressuring others such as the Fairfax Park Department's promotion of his cartoon image to children) to drop the use of the Fairfax name and coat of arms, expressing distaste for Lord Fairfax's lifestyle and system of wealth and recognizing that it does not represent the values of the school board as detailed in its mission statement.
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #440 on: May 01, 2019, 04:43:43 pm »

lol.
more dirt on this dirtbag.
‘Make Sh*t Up’: Inside Jacob Wohl’s Bonkers Investment Plan - The bumbling political operative pitched investors on a scheme to use fake news stories to manipulate political betting markets for profit.

"It’s not clear how Wohl, who has become notorious for failing at nearly every dirty tricks plot he hatches, would have pulled any of it off."

seems like beating up on this guy, online, is a popular sport.  more lol.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #441 on: May 01, 2019, 05:27:15 pm »
Kamala Harris....wow

hutch

« Reply #442 on: May 01, 2019, 05:50:11 pm »
I don’t like to talk about tickets as it’s pointless when the primaries have yet to take place but the best one by far would be Biden-Harris...it’s not even close

Space Freely

« Reply #443 on: May 01, 2019, 06:18:19 pm »
I don’t like to talk about tickets as it’s pointless when the primaries have yet to take place but the best one by far would be Biden-Harris...it’s not even close

I think I mentioned this as my pick 10 pages back but this guy Hutch told me to shut my trap.

hutch

« Reply #444 on: May 01, 2019, 06:20:23 pm »

I think I mentioned this as my pick 10 pages back but this guy Hutch told me to shut my trap.

You want a cookie?

« Reply #445 on: May 01, 2019, 07:16:52 pm »
Wait, are we giving out cookies?
slack

vansmack

« Reply #446 on: May 01, 2019, 07:32:22 pm »
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #447 on: May 01, 2019, 07:42:46 pm »

biden: would hand out butter cookies, the kind grandmas make and no one eats.
harris: cookies with a slightly bitter edge
warren: pretentious cookies.
booker: talks so much about how great his cookies are that he never gets around to actually giving them out.
buttigieg: no one knows what's in his cookies, so caveat emptor. folks seems more worried about the cookie next to his cookie, then about the actual cookie he's handing out.
o'rourke: seems like the kind of guy who would hand out pot cookies, then get in really big trouble about it later.
castro: it's galletas, not cookies.
gabbard: we didn't have cookies in iraq, did you know that?
sanders: there are more than enough cookies for EVERYONE.  also, the cookies have too many chocolate chips, must change.
inslee: cookies cause climate change.
gillibrand: she also has cookies, but no one seems to want them.
klobuchar: her campaign has grit, and so do her cookies.  avoid.
swalwell, delaney, yang, hickenlooper, messam, ryan et al: no one has ever tried their cookies. 
<sig>

« Reply #448 on: May 02, 2019, 09:09:22 am »
Fucking snowflakes.
little off brand man, did you forget to sign in as ratbastard
Sweets response earns a POTW

yang: his cookie has a little snipped off the top
hickenlooper: His might have been a pot cookie too...but it would have probably been made with spent grains

got no game on the others...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 09:20:59 am by Sïdehätch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #449 on: May 02, 2019, 09:20:28 am »
it's like we need a Just Announced 2020 thread  (then we'll need a dropping out of 2020 thread too)

Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) announced his 2020 presidential bid on Thursday on CBS This Morning, becoming the 21st candidate to jump into the crowded field.

yikes, not sure this is the best approach, but spot on trolling
Hillary Clinton: ‘China, if you’re listening, why don’t you get Trump’s tax returns?’

and stealing Meghan McCain's great line is appropriate here
"I'm living rent free inside of Donald Trump's brain" calling the president's ongoing fixation on her a "diversion attack." "I guess it is one of their tools to fire up their hard-core base," Clinton said.
"When in doubt, go after me

At first I kinda wanted Hil to stay out of it.  But now that she's not running and Team Trump can not stop talking about her...I think it's good to get some fresh content out there
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 09:29:40 am by Sïdehätch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack