Author Topic: Warehouse shows  (Read 51439 times)

snailhook

Re: Warehouse shows
« Reply #210 on: October 14, 2004, 02:50:00 pm »
Garage Rock Extravaganzaaa!
 October 14th - TONIGHT!
 at the Warehouse Next Door
 Doors at 8:30PM ? $8

Featuring Kill Rock Stars recording rockers:

THE MAKERS

along with The Spoils of NW, The Saviours, and The ShakeDowns!

www.warehousetheater.com
 www.spoilsofnw.com
 www.thesaviours.com
 www.shakedowns.com
 www.themakersrock.com

snailhook

« Reply #211 on: October 14, 2004, 02:54:00 pm »
TOMORROW! FRIDAY 10/15! 9:00 doors!
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++

the return of Toronto's THE CREEPING NOBODIES,
 John Dugan's new band, PERFECT PANTHER
 and The Totally Epic Dudes Tour featuring
 BARR, 1999 (E*ROCK of Audio Dregs!),
 and the return of BOBBY BIRDMAN.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

sounds like a lot of bands?  FEAR NOT!  as the total set time for the 3 epic
 dudes is a seamless 45min. with no downtime or setup time between acts!

++++++BARR++++++
 "This one guy I know does public speaking about humans/animals. He has beats
 (rhythmic) and shit to say it's not a sound you've heard before. You know what I
 mean? like his afformentioned counterparts, BARR's sound is made up of media but
 not married to it. It's kind of trippy but it could move you." -I.V. (Japanther)

BARR (Brendan Fowler) has toured with The Quails, Tracy+The Plastics, and
 snowsuit (steve from xbxrx). He has a record coming out in January with JD
 Samson (of Le Tigre) and Sarah Shapiro, recorded as New England Roses; and will
 be appearing on the upcoming Animal Collective Compilation from Paw Tracks.
 Barr's new Album, "what would the second BARR" came out in June on
 Tapes/DoggPony Records, along side a split 7" with SF's Lil Pocketknife.
 http://www.audiodregs.com/totallyepictour/

++++++1999++++++
 This will be a condensed one-man version of 1999, which is E*Rock (Audio Dregs)
 vocals+machines to replace the live band members.

The new band is with dudes Josh from Point Line Plane (Skin Graft) on bass and
 Charlie Panther from The Planet The on guitar. The focus is on powerful,
 life-affirming, hit songs. http://www.audiodregs.com/totallyepictour/

++++++BOBBY BIRDMAN++++++
 Future Crooner, Bobby Birdman (Rob Kieswetter) lays his golden voice upon
 pillows softly synthed, handy clapped, crunked up, hummed, hollered, chopped,
 strummed and sung-a-long. Come together, transform dancefloor, basement or beach
 blanket. "You brought a laptop to the beach?"
 "Yeah, but I might not use it."

Bobby Birdman has released two full length albums, "Let Me In" and "Born Free
 Forever" (HUSH Records) and 2 EP's, "Exhausted, The Cost Of" and "Heart Caves"
 (States Rights Records) and has toured in North America and Europe with the
 likes of YACHT, The Lucky Dragons, Little Wings, Calvin Johnson, The
 Microphones/Mt. Eerie, The Wrist and Pistols, The Blow, VVRSSNN and
 Thanksgiving. http://www.audiodregs.com/totallyepictour/

++++++THE CREEPING NOBODIES++++++
 This is an ecstastic cacophony. This is a glorious contradiction in terms.
 Humanity is a complex proposition. Music can offer all this, and more... Exalted
 regards, The Creeping Nobodies.  http://www.thecreepingnobodies.com/

++++++PERFECT PANTHER++++++
 John Dugan, formally of CHISEL and countless of other bands, new band!

Captain Jack

« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2004, 02:00:00 am »
bro, what was the guarentee for Growing when they plaed over the summer and this time round if you don't mind. A friend of mine is trying to book them for a house show at Wesleyan and the booking agent is asking for $500 guarentee, is that the usual or is my friend getting dicked because he's an inexperience college kid?

snailhook

« Reply #213 on: October 15, 2004, 08:49:00 pm »
Saturday, October 16
 doors at 9:30, show at 10
 $7, all ages

12am: The Bloodthirsty Lovers (from Memphis, featuring Dave Shouse of the Grifters/Those Bastard Souls and Kevin March of the Dambuilders/Guided By Voices)
 11pm: Shortstack  (DC)
 10pm: The Transgressors  (alt-country from Austin)

The Bloodthirsty Lovers  

Bloodthirsty Lovers began as a solo project in 2001 -- named after a pulp novel from the '50s. This time around, Dave Shouse (vocals, electric & acoustic rhythm guitars, piano, synthesizers, samples) is joined by Steve Selvidge (lead & rhythm guitars, acoustic 6 & 12 string, organ, drums, bass, percussion loops, tone generators, background vocals). Steve is a cornerstone of the Memphis music scene (Big Ass Truck) and son of legendary Sid Selvidge. The two teamed up in the spring of 2003 for the creative construction of "The Delicate Seam," collaborating on 4 of the 8 songs on the album.

"Dave Shouse has taken his significant songwriting skills to a far more interesting place with Bloodthirsty Lovers. Shades of Swervedriver, Flaming Lips, and even the Beach Boys can be heard through Shouse's rack of guitars and the keys and sampler that space and stretch out the sounds behind pop hooks." (New York Press)

"Immersive glitch pop that sounds like the bastard love child of CEX and U2...spacious and melodic...strikingly original and stunningly beautiful. The entire record has a feel of a dream of flying, floating through clouds and gorgeous scenery in a murky, sleepy haze." (Skyscraper)

Ikarus

« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2004, 04:13:00 am »
*koff*last vegas on sunday nite*koff*

jkeisenh

« Reply #215 on: October 18, 2004, 08:55:00 am »
stoopid question-- but is there a list i can get on or something to get these band descriptions for warehouse shows?  it's sorta odd relying on the 930 board for this stuff.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #216 on: October 18, 2004, 09:03:00 am »

snailhook

« Reply #217 on: October 19, 2004, 03:28:00 pm »
Tonight! An all-out post-modern psychedelic extravaganza, from instrumental wall-of-sound shoegaze to French rap to experimental dance noise. Don't question, just be there.

Doors open at 8:30, the show starts at 9:15.
 $6 and all ages.

Paik  (instrumental shoegaze/psych trio from Detroit, on Strange Attractors and Clairecords)
 Laco$te (French rap male/female duo from LA)
 Gemini (experimental dance noise duo from Chicago)

Paik

" Corridors  is the type of album that any fan of space rock should be dying over. The guitars are fuzzy and loud, the drums are repetitive, and the bass lines are trance inducing. Listening to Paik is akin to listening to Slowdive, My Bloody Valentine, Kinski, Yume Bitsu, and Tristeza duke it out in a battle royale. None of these bands wins out. Instead, they are thrown into a giant blender and mixed together, forming a wonderful ambient rock opus.

In all seriousness, Paik has gotten the formula right. Everything sounds so huge and resounding (I think the song "Strange Familiar" sets a new benchmark for hugeness). The only thing that could keep any fan of the genre from totally loving these guys is the fact that they don't have a vocalist. I must admit that at first I was thrown off by the lack of vocals because in every other band that sounds anything like this, there are wispy vocals leading me out into the ether. Eventually I came around to the realization that the lack of vocals make the songs more interesting because everything takes on an added weight when there is no singing to subconsciously latch onto." (Fakejazz)

"Paik are a Detroit, MI three-piece whose brand of instrumental build and bliss fits in between plenty of the post rock crowd, employing a heavy handed use of repetitive guitar lines, ambience, and noise. This single, recorded between their first and second albums, provides a quick glimpse into the ever stunning world of Paik.

The opener, "Spacer" (later rerecorded for the  Corridors  album), is quite possibly Paik's finest moment. This perfectly captures Paik at its strongest. The guitar line slowly builds on itself, progressing and distorting more and more as the melody gains momentum, and is doused in layers of noise.

"Stunned Champ" is a more upbeat, melodic song. Weaving around a few melodies, it abruptly dives into a distorted release, reminiscent of Mogwai's schtick and done with just as much style and sense of purpose.

Hovercraft with Neil Halstead instead of Campbell 2000? Stuart Braithwaite with Bright? Paik's style may be easily recognizable, but it's all their own." (Fakejazz)

Laco$te

We are Laco$te, French rap group from Los Angeles, wow! We are rap, short songs, sometime more electronic, sometime more old school beats, but first we are party music. We are 1/2 boy from Belgium, 1/2 girl from K-Town. We like play with many great noise and rock bands. Sometime we have slide projections, and many costume change in 20 minutes. So now I ask you, who is #1 French rap in L.A.?

We rap about historical eurotrash, like the Baron Von Gloeden, who partied with priests and took photos of half nude adolescents. Which is also Mlle's ambition. And we rap about universal theme like maternal love, filial love, milkmen, and K-town girls. The K-town girls (les filles coreenes) is actually very popular song for us; especially the lines "Elle roule sa benz sur Olympic Boulevard, Ca crache les dollars, Ca crache les dollars..." Everyone who go to Los Angeles understand that.

Bags

« Reply #218 on: October 19, 2004, 03:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by chimbly sweep:
  stoopid question-- but is there a list i can get on or something to get these band descriptions for warehouse shows?  it's sorta odd relying on the 930 board for this stuff.
But as an FYI, you don't get it any sooner than it's posted here.  The emails tend to go out the day, maybe a couple days, before the band usually.  NOT that I'm complaining; I LOVE the descriptions -- really, really helpful.

snailhook

« Reply #219 on: October 26, 2004, 04:15:00 pm »
Hello.  This is Count Duct Tapula.  Did you hear the news?  We are having TWO SEPARATE shows on Holloweeeeeen Nite!

At 7:00 we have KARATE and CHRIS BROKAW.  I know you know who Karate is but do you know that Chris Brokaw was in Codeine, Come, Consonant, The New Year, Pullman, and played on a GG Allin record?  YES!  GG Allin!!!!  How Halloween is that?!?!?!?!?

Then... at 10:30 we have Sub Pop's WOLF EYES and friends, RUBBER O CEMENT!  This is almost too perfect... WOLF EYES ON HALLOWEEN!

MORE INFO TO COME LATER THIS WEEK!!

snailhook

« Reply #220 on: October 29, 2004, 05:29:00 pm »
* chris brokaw has really improved his acoustic playing and singing over the past few years. he's been one of the most underrated musicians in indie rock for the past decade. rubber o cement features someone from the legendary outsider psych/noise collective caroliner. and wolf eyes is indeed one of the most intense bands you'll ever see.

DETAILS FOR HALLOWEEN SHOW(s)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 EARLY SHOW ($7) DOORS: 7:00
 >   CHRIS BROWKAW (8:00)
 >   KARATE (9:00)

LATE SHOW ($8) DOORS: 10:30
 >   RUBBER O CEMENT (11:00)
 >   WOLF EYES (12 MIDNIGHT)

CHRIS BROKAW was in Codeine, Come, Consonant, The New Year, Pullman, and played on a GG Allin record? YES! GG Allin!!!!

WOLF EYES
 Much has been made of how downright scary a Wolf Eyes show can be (think pummeling industrial noise, a la Throbbing Gristle, aligned with the
 confrontational aesthetics of hardcore). We'd admit what an exagerration that is, but it's actually an understatement. Hell, just ask band member John Olson, who split his skull open with a giant medieval mace, last July while on the
 Sonic Youth tour. Come for the music, stay for the bloodshed. Just remember to bring some earplugs. On Sub Pop Records.

"I was just kinda like, 'Oh whatever.' But it just kept bleedin' and like my equipment and everything just was covered in blood, and I was kinda startin' to freak out, 'cause Thurston [Moore] and all the roadies kept tossin' me towels
 and they just kept gettin' covered up with blood. So like after the first song, I pull over Nate [Young] and I'm like, 'Man, do you think I'm alright?' And he looks at the cut and he's kinda quiet, and he's like, 'It looks cool, man, just
 keep jammin'."
 Keep jamming? After being smacked upside the skull with a spiked, medieval mace? That's mad; stupid really. Not in the name of rock, apparently. Because that's exactly what John Olson did at a Wolf Eyes show this past summer, while opening for Sonic Youth. Said gash bled on until the end of the set and required five staples and a heavy dose of anathesia as the night wound down in a hospital wing. Why he decided to swing a MACE around in the first place is a mystery to begin with. But hey, Wolf Eyes has never really adhered to the rules of logical
 behavior. Live, the trio is truly terrifying, a sight to stare at whether or not you dig the music: all too often battering, slapping and hammering their own bodies as much as whatever instrument is in harm's way. On record, their metal machine music lends itself to the grisliest of metaphors: a blood-spattered killing spree, a sputtering lawn mower caught in the midst of cutting through flesh and bone, someone trying desperately to tune a TV or transistor radio. Visceral doesn't even begin to describe such fetishistic, gleeful noise. Let's just say Wolf Eyes is harder than any hardcore band you'll ever see, and heavier than the heaviest of metal.

RUBBER O CEMENT is as avant-garde as the above, with the added allure of a profoundly-surreal stage show. Often dressed in cardboard, foil and foam, they fire off splotchy patches of noise and horror movie effects. Not surprisingly, their records were once packaged along with a Clive Barker comic book.

snailhook

« Reply #221 on: October 29, 2004, 08:01:00 pm »
Come celebrate or lament with us after the election. Perhaps we will have a little bit more pride in our country, or maybe we will want to party Jim Jones-style. Regardless, Landing's tranquility will guide us into inner peace and shower us with beauty.

Clavius Productions presents:

Wednesday, November 3
 Warehouse Next Door
 1021 7th St NW, Washington DC
 $7, 9pm, all ages

Landing (CT, on K Records, Strange Attractors)
 anti:clockwise (NYC, Parallelism, member of Tono-Bungay)
 Kohoutek (DC improv psych)

Landing  

Landing are a group of friends that met in Provo, Utah in 1998, where most of them were attending college. After playing together for a year, Aaron and Adrienne asked Dick (formerly in the post-rock band Perth Amboy), and Daron (of the avant-rock band Forty Nine Hudson) to join what at that time was just a home recording project. Dick started played bass, even though he was a guitar player and Daron played drums, although he was a bassist. They started to put on house shows at Aaron and Adrienne??s home (dubbed the Manbeard Towne), toured the country in their beat up van, recorded and released some cassettes on their own label, Treat Lane Tapes, and the  Centrefuge  EP on Daron??s label, (the Music Fellowship), did their own artwork, and had a strict ??anywhere, anytime? live show ethic.

In December of 1999, the band all moved to Aaron??s home-state, Connecticut, and by late 2001, they??d recorded and released their first two albums;  Circuit  (Music Fellowship) and  Oceanless  (Strange Attractors Audio House). Eventually, they founded a studio called Hi Mid Recording and began a stretch of recording activity that ranged in sound from improvised ambient music, to intricate, vocal rich songs, including a split tour CD with Windy & Carl (Music Fellowship), their third full length,  Seasons , (Ba Da Bing!), a Tour 2002 EP (Vast Arc Hues), the  Fade In/Fade Out  EP (Strange Attractors), and  New Found Land , and a three-way split CD with Yellow6 and Rothko (Music Fellowship).

By late 2002 Landing had toured five more times (once with the incredible Windy & Carl), were featured in the Ptolemaic Terrascope, played at Terrastock 5, and were asked to join the K records family. In January 2003, Aaron, Adrienne, Dick and Daron finished recording  Passages Through , their fourth full-length album. It will be released in June 2003 on K Records.

"Ten years ago, if one heard the term shoegazer, it evoked images of bands lost in the moment of their music (and pondering their own footwear). After the originals like Slowdive and My Bloody Valentine, a second tier of bands started allowing their pop-based melodies to hover leisurely before finally coming to rest. Connecticut-based outfit Landing embody this aesthetic, directly channeling the gauzy guitar sound of the period's champions, but taking a left turn at Dearborn, Michigan, and the fluid drone mantras of that town's Windy and Carl. Landing meditate on the repetition of these guitar swells and drones, burying the melody until it is often all but non-existent. By drawing this line in the sand between them and their forebears, Landing sets up their melodic songs to stand out, with harmonies and vocal incantations woven into their music's fabric. Their story is of modern psychedelic music fans that started making music themselves, in a direct emulation of their heroes." (PopMatters)

"On previous albums, Landing has offered up everything from clean intertwining guitars to long curtains of unimpeded sound sculpture. Each release has had its own feel, usually focusing on one side of the band's abilities or the other.  Passages Through , Landing's fourth full-length, is an attempt to incorporate all sides into a flowing tapestry of songs. This release marks the fullness of Landing as friends and collaborators. Songs such as "Wings of Light", "To See You", "It Is Shining", "Breathing", and "Tell Myself" were written as a band and recorded live to tape with few overdubs, each band member adding his or her own distinct touch. Instruments were switched without ego and all thoughts were geared to the music, regardless of genre or classification. Passages Through does not fit easily into any one category, be it "space-gaze", "drone" or "post rock". This is the sound of four great friends playing music that comes from their hearts. Sometimes, the music sprawls out like vast oceans. At other times, the songs are clean and filled with heartfelt sentiment. Never before have Adrienne and Aaron dared to be heard so clearly, but the result is well worth the risk. Landing's first release on K records is a rebirth of sorts. The songs are clear and the tryyps are deep. This is Landing in 3D."  (Tonevendor)

anti:clockwise

The solo project of Brooklyn's Robert Dennis, who plays guitar in improv/psych band Tono-Bungay (Twisted Village Records). anti:clockwise has been described as "solo/improv/ambient/with-garage-damage/and turntable audio collage", and based on listening to  Rewatching  (Parallelism), I'd say that captures the essence. Live, Dennis plays guitar and turntables and the direction the pieces take are unpredictable and spontaneous, veering from dub to noise to mellow, ambient tones.

"Collage is also the operative key for Tono-Bungay member Robert Dennis, in his solo guise of Anti: Clockwise. His new recording,  Rewatching  (Parallelism), is a trio of lengthy dense electronic improvisations that have more in common with early 80's British industrial music (think Throbbing Gristle and Cabaret Voltaire) than with contemporary electronic strains. Dennis conjures up a shuddering load of post-media overkill and saturation; the buzz of late-night television, overheard snatches of music and conversation, wriggling electric guitar runs and a low-tech buzzing undercurrent all combine to make a work which strikes the solar plexus like a dull thud. If this is the sound of the city, then perhaps a vacation is in order."

Kohoutek

Improvised psychedelia via guitar/bass/percussion, inspired by the likes of Can/Amon Duul 2/Krautrock, Bardo Pond, Dead C, Sun Ra/Art Ensemble/free jazz, Sonic Youth, MBV/shoegaze, drone, etc. Textures and mood over technical proficiency.

Upcoming shows:

11/7: Stinking Lizaveta/Gypsy Hands Belly Dancers/Chamisa Mesa @ Warehouse Next Door
 11/20: EB&SK/Kohoutek/DCIC/Sarah Azzara/Shortstack/Revival @ Warehouse
 11/21: Greg Davis (Kranky)/Signer/Ariel Pink @ Warehouse
 11/26: Growing (Kranky)/Orthrelm @ Warehouse
 12/2: The Eternals (Thrill Jockey/Aesthetics)/Ovo @ Warehouse
 12/5: Dierker/Cherry/Makihara Trio/DCIC @ 611 Florida

snailhook

« Reply #222 on: November 03, 2004, 02:21:00 pm »
Thursday November 4th at The Warehouse Next Door

8:30 doors ? Show starts around 9:00
 Please get there early!

WRANGLER BRUTES (Kill Rock Stars.  mems. of Skull Kontrol, Monorchid, Glass
 Candy, Born Against, Skull Kontrol, Universal Order of Armageddon, Young
 Pioneers, Men's Recovery Project)

RAH BRAS (Lovitt Records)

PARTYLINE (mems. of Bratmobile, Cold Cold Hearts, Deep Lust, Hottbeat.
 partylinedc.com)

To understand L.A. thrash act Wrangler Brutes, one first needs to understand the
 band's stiff devotion to obscure El Cajon funk-punk legends White Shit. While on
 tour with Monorchid in 1996, guitarist Andy Coronado discovered the battered
 Fender Resonator of White Shit's Zack Zagunis at a yard sale. To this day, the
 guitar is his prized (and sometimes sole) possession. Three years later,
 Coronado moved to Los Angeles to form the short lived Death Drugz with Cundo
 Murad and was shocked to discover that Murad owned the 5-string Ibanez of White
 Shit bassist Carl Morales.

"That was a strange moment," Coronado explains, "when we realized we had half
 the instruments used on the [White Shit's debut] 'Black Balls' album. Especially
 since those guys disappeared [to join the LDS Church in the mid-80's], it's
 like.. this all we have left."

The two wrote songs steadily through 2001, incorporating former Born Against /
 Men's Recovery Project frontman Sam McPheeters in the spring of 2002. "When I
 showed up for our first practice, I was wearing a W.S. button I'd made at work,"
 McPheeters says. "Those guys stared at me like they'd seen a ghost. We still
 laugh about that."

Former UOA / Skull Kontrol / Attak Destruction drummer Brooks Headley was
 recruited for the effort later that year, bringing with him the Remo rack and
 floor toms of White Shit drummer Teri Pastuszka. "It's got that Pastuszka
 whump," Headley explains, beaming. "I had to bully some guy on eBay, but what
 the hey."

The chain of coincidence came full circle this spring when the band recorded
 their full length LP "Zulu" at Steve Albini's Electric Studios in Chicago. When
 taping overdubs on the title track, Coronado spotted a familiar marking on the
 back of the studio's vintage Traynor tube amp; the same inverted storm trooper
 bolts carved into the headstock of his own guitar. "There's no doubt in my mind
 that Zack Zagunis once owned that amplifier. It's as if we're being channeled to
 honor them."

"It's uncanny," adds the 6' 3" McPheeters. "Eerie, even."

thirsty moore

« Reply #223 on: November 03, 2004, 02:27:00 pm »
Skull Kontrol rocked.  When did they break up?

snailhook

« Reply #224 on: November 04, 2004, 04:27:00 pm »
skull kontrol broke up a while ago, maybe in 2000 or early 2001. they were short-lived, unfortunately. the monorchid were awesome, too.

more warehouse shows coming up:

11/05
 FAX ARCANA
 PAUL MICHEL (SOLO ACOUSTIC)

11/07
 STINKING LIZAVETA (At A Loss, Tolotta)
 GYPSY HANDS BELLY DANCERS (yes, real belly dancers)
 KING VALLEY (x. Spirit Caravan)
 CHAMISA MESA

11/09
 THE ADVANTAGE (Nintendo Cover Band With Members of HELLA)
 THE RUDE STAIRCASE
 GO TO SLEEP

11/11
 ARBOURETUM (Mems. of Anomoanon • Bonnie Prince Billy)
 COYOTE (Birdman Records)
 BOTTOM OF THE HUDSON (Absolutely Kosher)

11/12
 THE SHAKEDOWNS
 THE SPINTO BAND
 THE SAFES
 THE BULLET PARADE   

11/13
 DAS OATH (Dim Mak)
 THE RITES

11/14
 MEDICATIONS (Record Release Party)
 AQUARIUM
 SENTAI   

11/15
 MARATHON   

11/18
 BABY TEETH (Mems. of Bobby Conn’s Glass Gypsies)   

11/20
 A BENEFIT FOR ALKEM.ORG
 SHORTSTACK
 REVIVAL
 SARAH AZZARA
 DCIC
 EB&SK
 KOHOUTEK   

11/21
 GREG DAVIS (Carpark/Kranky Records)
 SINGER (Carpark Records)
 ARIEL PINK (Animal Collective's Paw Tracks)

11/23
 THE BLOW (K. Records)
 YACHT (mems. of Devendra Banhart, The Badger King, Microphones, Mirah, Little
 Wings)
 DEAR NORA   
 STAMEN & PISTILS

11/24
 BIG BUSINESS (Hydrahead Records. x. The Whip, Murder City Devils, Dead Low Tide,
 Karp, Tight Bros. From Way Back When)

11/26
 GROWING (Kranky Records)
 ORTHRELM

11/27
 ME VS. THE MONSTER (NoVA math rock)
 DEAN LEE & THE TRASHTOWN MENACE (NoVA psychobilly)
 THE ALMIGHTY FLYING MACHINE (NC noise rock)

12/02
 THE ETERNALS (Thrill Jockey, x. Tranchmouth)
 OVO

12/03
 ALABAMA THUNDERPUSSY (Relapse Records)
 THE BROUGHT LOW (Tee Pee Records)
 RPG

12/04
 ECCO BOOMERS

12/05
 TWO IF BY SEA
 OXFORD COLLAPSE

12/07
 THE WAYWARD (x. Carrion)

12/10
 THE PARLOR SCOUTS

12/11
 NEW ELECTRIC
 NAVIES
 YUKON
 NEW FLESH

12/17
 FILTHY ROTTEN SEX MACHINE (Tommy Carr of Black Market Baby)
 EARTHRIDE
 WOOLY MAMMOTH

12/18
 THE ROUTINEERS (Record Release party!)