Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 232426 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2010, 10:36:45 am »
they've already won.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2010, 11:12:22 am »

walkonby

« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2010, 06:08:41 pm »
wow . . . now i've gone and bummed myself out after watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TzIUlaQok&feature=player_embedded

about a year ago, i got "the universe" on blu ray, and man is it awesome.  the sun was the first episode i think.  they went heavy into the solar flares and sun spots that will be coming and how they can wipe out the world's electricity and satellites like bowling pins.  now i guess others all starting to talk.  what a ultimate donna downer.  could you survive?  how would you survive?  do you start to stockpile canned food now?  i have, sort of, already.  stockpile water?  gasoline?  everything we know in this country is tied to electricity.  bob from twin peaks wasn't kidding.  would we need to gather in groups to find common places to survive.  like in movies.  are all your dreams of the future now fucking shattered.  this is months or years they are talking if it happens . . . in 2012.  yes that year.  the year we are tired of hearing about thanks to those mayans.  no wonder the church wiped them out.  how long after the first dark night does the looting begin, the anarchy, the taking of anything anybody has due to the lack of a simple skill to rationaly get by?  how depressing.  no wonder zombies are all the rage again.  zombies can foreshadow.  maybe trent and daft punk can team up and do the soundtracks for the end of a lot of people.  and what if not the entire planet loses power.  what if china is in tact, or russia, or china and russia?  would they take over the world and enslave everyone making money useless and power the only currency?

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 06:13:29 pm by walkonby »

wml7

« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2010, 10:09:57 am »
I guess you didn't go see DMB in Charlottesville  ;D

walkonby

« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2010, 01:12:56 pm »
did you?  i thought people only went to dmb shows to pick up and screw half drunk, hot chicks who would like to be hippies . . . but think that way of life is disgusting and gross, even though they love wearing hemp necklaces and smoking pot.

wml7

« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2010, 01:14:56 pm »
did you?  i thought people only went to dmb shows to pick up and screw half drunk, hot chicks who would like to be hippies . . . but think that way of life is disgusting and gross, even though they love wearing hemp necklaces and smoking pot.

ha, no I didn't go not a big fan of his, he is ok  ;D

walkonby

« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2010, 01:21:20 pm »
wouldn't it be weird if julian assange . . . was really julian alleged computer fuckface?  he is missing from here as well.  just saying.

ooh, and this post was number one one one.  now i know something strange is afoot at the circle k.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 01:56:22 pm by walkonby »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2010, 12:44:12 am »
wouldn't it be weird if julian assange . . . was really julian alleged computer fuckface?  he is missing from here as well.  just saying.

ooh, and this post was number one one one.  now i know something strange is afoot at the circle k.

Our Julian didn't rape anyone though (as far as we know)
_\|/_

Mobius

« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2010, 10:42:52 am »

Post 111 posted on 12.01.2010 at 01:21:20.  Its like a code.  Clearly something is afoot.  But this Wikileaks guy doesn't wear Burberry, does he?

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2010, 11:35:45 am »
Maybe they were right.

(Audio NSFW.)

McBanksterism

Jaguar

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2010, 11:38:30 am »

Totally bogus charges. Of course, the rest of the world knows that now.

walkonby

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2010, 11:48:06 am »
i feed squirrels peanuts everyday, because i like squirrels.  they are cute.  now there is one knocking on my window asking where are the peanuts.   so i open the door, hold out a handful of peanuts in my hand, and he takes two without any fear and runs off.  i feel that the squirels are forming gangs and having initiations that will one day involve beating me up for all the peanuts.

Jaguar

« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2010, 12:00:44 pm »
Na. You'll just work out some really cool and secret handshake with your cute new little squirrely buddies.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 12:02:19 pm by Jaguar »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2010, 08:27:48 am »

I like how Assange's defenders have taken to trashing the credibility of the two real women behind those accusations... If Uncle Sam wanted to nail him, there are better ways to do it, and I think he is going to end up wishing that a Swedish jail is where his troubles end.
_\|/_

walkonby

« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2010, 12:26:34 pm »

I like how Assange's defenders have taken to trashing the credibility of the two real women behind those accusations... If Uncle Sam wanted to nail him, there are better ways to do it, and I think he is going to end up wishing that a Swedish jail is where his troubles end.

Julian Assange had sex with two Swedish groupies. When the groupies met, they decided to go to the police. Why would they do that? Well, all you have to is look at the history of one of the women, ?Sarah?:

An attractive blonde, Sarah was already a well-known ?radical feminist?. In her 30s, she had travelled the world following various fashionable causes.

While a research assistant at a local university she had not only been the protegee of a militant feminist ­academic, but held the post of ?campus sexual equity officer?. Fighting male discrimination in all forms, including sexual harassment, was her forte.

?

Earlier this year, Sarah is reported to have posted a telling entry on her website, which she has since removed. But a copy has been retrieved and widely circulated on the internet.

Entitled ?7 Steps to Legal Revenge?, it explains how women can use courts to get their own back on unfaithful lovers.

Step 7 says: ?Go to it and keep your goal in sight. Make sure your victim suffers just as you did.? (The highlighting of text is Sarah?s own.)

And this isn?t the first time that ?Sarah? ? real name Anna Ardin ? has made accusations of ?sexual molestation.