Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 235464 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2009, 09:37:39 am »
Doesn't that seem more like a wikipedia question then a 930.com question? "I know I get my psuedo-religious updates from a nightclub messagebaord!!"
I thought it would fit appropriately with the thread, seeing as how this is a conspiracy theory thread and all.

STONECUTTERS FTW
‼‼?‼‼

wml7

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2009, 09:41:06 am »
the quakers

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2009, 09:45:07 am »
freaks.
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2009, 11:51:45 am »
the quakers

true dat - they're totally conspiring against everyone and want to spread peace.

we must hunt them down.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2009, 12:12:05 pm »
up and becoming a destroyer of the initial reason for posting in here and not to dilute the theories of organized nutballs everywhere (myself included . . . yes, i am an organized nutball) i felt i would just lay this out in here instead of starting a new thread about said topic.  and by the way, i went to see the new harry potter movie last night . . . ehh . . . worst of the series, but still ok.  needed more action and less snogging.  but anyways, after a few years of playing with it, i have finally grow cold toward the nintendo wii.  hell, i am even now only playing old gamecube games on the thing so as to have some respectable gaming.  so i need to upgrade.  i have played out the ps2 and loved it long time like a cat loves a dead mouse to keep batting around.  so do i go ps3 or do i go xbox 360?  i've never owned or played an xbox, so am i at disadvantage?  i like the fact it can stream netfix, but is it wifi or dsl port only?  i need wifi due to location of tv and such.  is it true that ps3 is not back compatible?  big bad if not.  so which should it be.  which is the best for my fingering enjoiment?  let the conspiracy theories begin.  and thank you for your input!

(i know that some of these questions could be answered by net searching, but i need hands on opinions by people who perhaps know the ins and out of both machines . . . plus i only care about what forumers think.)

wml7

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2009, 12:24:21 pm »
well I have both the xbox and ps3.  The ps3 I got is backwards compatiable with ps2 games.  However I think they stopped making ps3s that are backward compatible.  So if you can find older versions of the ps3 then you are golden.  The xbox is pretty good with netflix streaming.  However it doesn't have wifi built in like the ps3 does.  So it has to be plugged in for streaming and what not.  Overall I think the ps3 is just a tad bit better but who knows everyone else loves the xbox.  Also for the xbox not being wifi just buy a long ethernet cable or you could also buy a wireless adapter for the xbox.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 12:26:10 pm by wml7 »

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2009, 12:56:20 pm »
the quakers

true dat - they're totally conspiring against everyone and want to spread peace.

we must hunt them down.

That's exactly the Bilderbergers' plan. They are already going after the Amish.

wml7

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2009, 02:05:56 pm »
add in Shakers too

walkonby

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2009, 08:32:45 pm »
well I have both the xbox and ps3.  The ps3 I got is backwards compatiable with ps2 games.  However I think they stopped making ps3s that are backward compatible.  So if you can find older versions of the ps3 then you are golden.  The xbox is pretty good with netflix streaming.  However it doesn't have wifi built in like the ps3 does.  So it has to be plugged in for streaming and what not.  Overall I think the ps3 is just a tad bit better but who knows everyone else loves the xbox.  Also for the xbox not being wifi just buy a long ethernet cable or you could also buy a wireless adapter for the xbox.

you gave me what i needed and in return . . . .

walkonby

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2009, 03:44:58 pm »
iron man 2 will flop horrible.  not in sales . . . because americans are gullible movie fools who will make anything number 1, but rather in content and coolness.  scarlett and mickey's outfits look horrible, and samuel jackson ruins any movie he has ever been in except two.

wml7

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2009, 04:06:06 pm »
would those two be Pulp Fiction and Die Hard

walkonby

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2009, 04:09:44 pm »
would those two be Pulp Fiction and Die Hard

pulp fiction / unbreakable / and maybe honourable mention to jackie brown.

ggw

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2009, 04:21:12 pm »
Goodfellas.

wml7

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2009, 04:23:23 pm »
true romance

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2009, 04:46:44 pm »
in this repect, jackson's record should not be dinged because of "snakes on a plane".  that film was un-salvageable from the outset, jackson's presence was not was not what made it awful.  you can chide him for having accepted the part, but you can't blame him for it going into the crapper.  jesus could have been cast as agent flynn and it still would have been a piece of dung.
<sig>