Author Topic: once again the jokes write themselves...  (Read 193794 times)

manimtired

Re: once again the jokes write themselves...
« Reply #450 on: September 12, 2008, 01:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  One is a hotheaded jerk, and the other is a clueless hockey mom. Both have talent, but neither are presidential material.

Originally posted by manimtired:
  are you libs more afraid of mccain or palin? it seems palin..amirite?
[/b]
and obama is?  :roll:    :roll:

« Reply #451 on: September 12, 2008, 01:39:00 pm »
The best choice of anybody who ran...

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  One is a hotheaded jerk, and the other is a clueless hockey mom. Both have talent, but neither are presidential material.

are you libs more afraid of mccain or palin? it seems palin..amirite?
[/b]
and obama is?   :roll:      :roll:  [/b]

manimtired

« Reply #452 on: September 12, 2008, 01:41:00 pm »
ummmmmmm..ya.  obviously the most qualified out of all the people who ran.  stop posting.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #453 on: September 12, 2008, 01:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  so you like obama's position?
this isn't about whether i like it or not, i am finding it amusing that the issue being discussed is not all that substantially different than what obama has said. i think obama and mccain's position on foreign terrorism and pre-emptive attacks are relatively similiar.  

clinton already criticized obama's position as being a "bush doctrine lite". . so, take that however you want.
OU812

vansmack

« Reply #454 on: September 12, 2008, 01:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by Venerable Bede:
 again, how is that different from obama's position?  or, are you just criticizing her syntax?

I see the problem here Charlie...She's not Obama!  And that stance is exactly what McCain attacked Obama for throughout the campaign - you know, for negotiating with foreign countries instead of bombing the hell out of them as any true American would...Charlie.
27>34

Sage 703

« Reply #455 on: September 12, 2008, 01:45:00 pm »
This back and forth is fine and good, but nobody is discussing the issues here at all.  I'm very curious to know what the McCain/Palin supporters thought of her interview, and of McCain's apparent lies on the View today.  For more info:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/12/mccain-grilled-on-the-vie_n_125972.html

Yes, it is the Huffington Post.  Yes, it is a liberal media source.  But they're still reporting on what happened.

Mobius

« Reply #456 on: September 12, 2008, 01:45:00 pm »
why didn't charlie just ask her if she believed in anticipatory self-defense?  did ANYONE know what the bush doctrine is??

i'm amazed how similar she is to george w. bush.  flip sides of the same coin.

manimtired

« Reply #457 on: September 12, 2008, 01:49:00 pm »
thats not the reverend write/bill ayers i knew...

do you think obamas lying about that?

walkonby

« Reply #458 on: September 12, 2008, 01:50:00 pm »
in twenty or so years from now, lets just say for the sake of arguement, and not that i really believe this to be true.  let's just say that it is revealed that bush did steal the election(s), rework the truth about iraq, plot/plan/commit nine eleven to open a moment within this country to rally behind a war, and then just let the profit machine do what it does best as we the american people did nothing to investigate it or even attempt to stop it, and that we even voted back into office another bush croney because the vice president is a cool hockey mom who exploits her children for popularity points, just to keep up the fine work of a government that controls you . . . will you care or feel the least bit bad about it?

Venerable Bede

« Reply #459 on: September 12, 2008, 01:52:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

again, how is that different from obama's position?  or, are you just criticizing her syntax?

I see the problem here Charlie...She's not Obama!  And that stance is exactly what McCain attacked Obama for throughout the campaign - you know, for negotiating with foreign countries instead of bombing the hell out of them as any true American would...Charlie. [/b]
No, McCain criticized Obama for saying he would negotiate with countries that harbor terrorists and terrorist leaders, which is a different issue.
OU812

manimtired

« Reply #460 on: September 12, 2008, 01:55:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  in twenty or so years from now, lets just say for the sake of arguement, and not that i really believe this to be true.  let's just say that it is revealed that bush did steal the election(s), rework the truth about iraq, plot/plan/commit nine eleven to open a moment within this country to rally behind a war, and then just let the profit machine do what it does best as we the american people did nothing to investigate it or even attempt to stop it, and that we even voted back into office another bush croney because the vice president is a cool hockey mom who exploits her children for popularity points, just to keep up the fine work of a government that controls you . . . will you care or feel the least bit bad about it?
ok..lets say, just for the sake of argument, that obama really hung around weather underground members and was a member of an anti american racist church and then we elected him to office and he enslaved white people and made crack legal? would you feel the least bit bad?

hypotheticals, well half hypotheticals in my case, are fun.

vansmack

« Reply #461 on: September 12, 2008, 01:56:00 pm »
  No, McCain criticized Obama for saying he would negotiate with countries that harbor terrorists and terrorist leaders, which is a different issue.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Charlie, but you just posted a link that said Obama supports going into Pakistan to chase terrorists out, even without Zadari's permission.  Charlie.
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #462 on: September 12, 2008, 01:59:00 pm »

ok..lets say, just for the sake of argument, that obama really hung around weather underground members and was a member of an anti american racist church and then we elected him to office and he enslaved white people and made crack legal? would you feel the least bit bad?

hypotheticals, well half hypotheticals in my case, are fun. [/b]
are you attempting to say that black people (hypothetically) want to enslave white people and make crack legal?  interesting idea there, david duke.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #463 on: September 12, 2008, 02:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

Correct me if I'm wrong, Charlie, but you just posted a link that said Obama supports going into Pakistan to chase terrorists out, even without Zadari's permission.  Charlie. [/b]
yeah. . .and. . . . . . . .which one is obama gonna do?  attack terrorists or negotiate first, presuming we believe that zadari is a terrorist leader or has ties to terrorists.  which inconsistency do you support?
OU812

manimtired

« Reply #464 on: September 12, 2008, 02:01:00 pm »

hypotheticals, well half hypotheticals in my case, are fun. [/b]
are you attempting to say that black people (hypothetically) want to enslave white people and make crack legal?  interesting idea there, david duke. [/b]
no i was pointing out how completely idiotic your post was.