Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 444248 times)

Space Freely

Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2019, 03:36:14 pm »
Gaffes? Trump is President!!

Democrats can't lower themselves to the GOP's subterranean level. I loved Franken and was hoping that he'd run for president, but dude had to go. You can't condemn Trump for his shit if you're willing to tolerate it in your own party.

Remind me what Franken was accused of and remind me what Trump was accused of, and are they equivalent behaviors?

Relaxer

« Reply #211 on: March 07, 2019, 03:43:44 pm »
Leeann Tweeden, a radio news anchor, says Franken groped and forcibly kissed her during a USO tour in 2006, before the former comedian was a senator. She says Franken "aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth" when the pair rehearsed a skit that featured a kiss. A photo also surfaced showing Franken looking at a camera while pretending to grab Tweeden's breasts as she was sleeping while clothed. The senator apologized for the photo but said he remembered the skit incident differently.

Lindsay Menz says Franken grabbed her buttocks when the pair posed for a photo at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010. Franken later said he did not remember taking the picture but "felt badly" that Menz felt disrespected.

Two other unidentified women told HuffPost that Franken grabbed their buttocks at separate events in 2007 and 2008. One of the women says Franken suggested that he and she should go to the bathroom together. Franken said he did not remember the events and denied asking anyone to visit the bathroom with him.

Stephanie Kemplin, an Army veteran, says Franken put his hand on her breast during a USO tour in 2003. In a statement following that accusation, Franken's office said he has not "intentionally engage in" the "kind of conduct" described.

A woman described as a "former elected official in New England" told the Jezebel website that Franken tried to give her a "wet, open-mouthed kiss" during an event in 2006. The senator has not appeared to respond specifically to the allegation.

An unnamed former Democratic congressional aide told Politico that the senator tried to forcibly kiss her after he taped a radio show in 2006. She says she avoided the kiss, then heard Franken say "it's my right as an entertainer." Franken called the allegation "categorically not true."

Tina Dupuy writes in The Atlantic that Franken put his hand around her waist while the pair posed for a photo and squeezed "at least twice" during an event in 2009. The senator has not specifically responded to that allegation.
oword

hutch

« Reply #212 on: March 07, 2019, 03:46:50 pm »
The left is reducing Biden to a racist misogynist 47 years of public service be damned....dude is not perfect but this is embarrassing

Of course this is not surprising seeing what they did to Hillary

hutch

« Reply #213 on: March 07, 2019, 03:48:19 pm »
No longer sure Biden will run...dude must be thinking “Fuck this shit I don’t need this...”

Too bad he represents best chance of beating Trump

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #214 on: March 07, 2019, 03:54:31 pm »
Democrats can't lower themselves to the GOP's subterranean level. I loved Franken and was hoping that he'd run for president, but dude had to go. You can't condemn Trump for his shit if you're willing to tolerate it in your own party.
You've just joined Gillibrand on Hutch's hissyfit list.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #215 on: March 07, 2019, 03:57:50 pm »
Gillibrand is a hypocrite...called for Franken to resign but for Justin Fairfax said she wanted an investigation

Let’s face it: Gillibrand saw an opportunity to get rid of a competitor and took it

She has always been a political opportunist

Anyways she has no chance and Franken is done so let’s argue about how Biden is a misogynistic racist

« Reply #216 on: March 07, 2019, 04:04:16 pm »
TAN: Chris Christie is on the board of directors for the Investment Firm that owns the company I work for and I just got his personal email address. (It’s an AOL account 😂).

What do I do with this information?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 04:06:24 pm by Julian, Thinly-Veiled Outrage IMPRESARIO »
LVMH

« Reply #217 on: March 07, 2019, 04:22:06 pm »
(It’s an AOL account 😂).
I can not tell you how many Small Business Owners, whose businesses are doing in the multi million in revenue still use AOL as their primary form of communication with their clients and the public

crazy
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #218 on: March 07, 2019, 04:29:04 pm »
TAN: Chris Christie is on the board of directors for the Investment Firm that owns the company I work for and I just got his personal email address. (It’s an AOL account 😂).

What do I do with this information?

Send it to Weight Watchers?

« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2019, 05:12:39 pm »
TAN: Chris Christie is on the board of directors for the Investment Firm that owns the company I work for
Kinda waiting for Yada to Doxx julie on this....
slack

« Reply #220 on: March 07, 2019, 05:21:38 pm »
I wanted to announce here that I am NOT running in the 2020 democratic primaries

I announced this on FB and a friend had a great tag line if I ran

Make America Skate Again!
slack

« Reply #221 on: March 07, 2019, 05:29:05 pm »
TAN: Chris Christie is on the board of directors for the Investment Firm that owns the company I work for
Kinda waiting for Yada to Doxx julie on this....
I have three post it notes of personal info on yada, his wife, and kids. The fool posted his photo account like six months ago.

If you come at the King, you best not miss.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 05:32:28 pm by Julian, Thinly-Veiled Outrage IMPRESARIO »
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #222 on: March 07, 2019, 07:30:03 pm »
Oooh. Is my file full of guacamole stained chipotle receipts?

« Reply #223 on: March 07, 2019, 07:58:41 pm »
Oooh. Is my file full of guacamole stained chipotle receipts?
Theres a wellness blog somewhere in it.
LVMH

« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2019, 09:01:02 am »
thoughts on these bills in NJ and WA making candidates have to show many years of tax returns to appear on the state ballot

If this passes, would they really not put him on the ballot if he doesn't show it?
I don't think the voters in those states would stand for it and it would head to the SCOTUS
which guaranteed will say "candidates don't have to show them" and just make a mockery of the whole thing

Also, haven't some people already seen them....you would have think that a leak would have happened if it was something really damaging

Edit...just learned this
Two years ago, California's Gov. Jerry Brown vetoed a similar bill that passed through both chambers there.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 09:11:51 am by Defamatory Gist ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack