Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 443902 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #480 on: May 06, 2019, 10:31:36 am »
I was shocked to hear that he represents a portion of Julian's America with all the gerrymandering going on
Its a real problem. As a compromise in the Julian's America Senate, we had to agree to annex Texas Oil Money to offset our annexation of the Maldives. The Eurocentric portion of JA was worried Asia was getting too large of a voting block.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #481 on: May 06, 2019, 12:39:38 pm »
I was shocked to hear that he represents a portion of Julian's America with all the gerrymandering going on
Its a real problem. As a compromise in the Julian's America Senate, we had to agree to annex Texas Oil Money to offset our annexation of the Maldives. The Eurocentric portion of JA was worried Asia was getting too large of a voting block.

A+
<sig>

« Reply #482 on: May 06, 2019, 01:28:53 pm »
this chant is the reason the dems will loose 2020
 "PowerPoint, PowerPoint, PowerPoint,"
slack

« Reply #483 on: May 07, 2019, 04:38:18 pm »
Joe...the right can't seem to stop talking about Hunter
...and some not so kosher international dealings in the Ukraine and china....what say you about these allegations
good news joe.
Ukrainian official knocks down Biden conflict scandal promoted by Rudy Giuliani

I love how trump was spinning this
Trump himself said on Fox News: "Sure, I’m hearing it’s a major scandal, major problem. I hope for him it is fake news. I don’t think it is."

I HOPE for him...what a disingenuous twat
slack

hutch

« Reply #484 on: May 07, 2019, 04:46:40 pm »
I just got to say man that spreading far right conspiracy theory talking points in the first place is not a good look for you

Joe Biden might have some issues but come on...A powerful senator for decades and two term Vice President...I got to think he is pretty vetted by now

Anyways let’s see how the campaign evolves and remember that any democrat will be 100 times better than Trump

Have we learned nothing from the Bernie supporters that on the last go around told us Hillary and Trump were the same? How did that turn out? Just look at the Supreme Court justices that would have been liberal and think about how different America will be because of all the bullshit Bernie and his people peddled about Hillary

« Reply #485 on: May 07, 2019, 05:01:12 pm »
I just got to say man that spreading far right conspiracy theory talking points in the first place is not a good look for you
this Ukraine thing 'appeared' to have some legs at first glance

but lets not over-inflate the massive influence on the American voter that sidehatch has
I'm sure I've had zero impact on the 12 people on this board

also you have never heard this from me "Hillary and Trump were the same"
and I'm still not buying that Hill lost because of the misinformation campaign from the bernie bros
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 05:02:53 pm by stollen-hätch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

hutch

« Reply #486 on: May 07, 2019, 05:09:14 pm »
You do realize Trump won by edging Hillary in PA, WI and MI, right? Very few votes...it’s impossible to conclude anything other than Bernie’s continued campaign when he had no chance (past early March) did not have a big impact in the outcome...he tried out a lot of the attacks that Trump later used and gave them validity in the eyes of voters...And I am not saying you thought Trump and Hillary where the same but it did become a thing or is your memory that poor?

nkotb

« Reply #487 on: May 07, 2019, 05:29:57 pm »
I think like 12% of Bernie supporters voted for Trump vs. like 24% of HRC voters that voted for McCain instead of Obama and he still fucking won! 

Have we learned nothing from the Bernie supporters that on the last go around told us Hillary and Trump were the same? How did that turn out? Just look at the Supreme Court justices that would have been liberal and think about how different America will be because of all the bullshit Bernie and his people peddled about Hillary

hutch

« Reply #488 on: May 07, 2019, 05:34:02 pm »
I think like 12% of Bernie supporters voted for Trump vs. like 24% of HRC voters that voted for McCain instead of Obama and he still fucking won! 

24% of Hillary supporters voted for McCain rather than Obama?

I call bullshit.

hutch

« Reply #489 on: May 07, 2019, 05:43:00 pm »
Anyways it’s not just about voting for someone but about staying home cause poor Bernie got treated badly and anyways Hillary and Trump are the same. In a close election that makes a difference. Personally I think the country and world would have been way better off with HRC than Trump but how many times did we hear they were the same before the presidential election? If Sanders had dropped out in March Hillary would have won but his campaign kept peddling bullshit about how he could win while they got nastier and nastier...I remember his campaign manager making the argument in March- when they knew he couldn’t win- that the superdelegates should select Bernie even if he had less pledge delegates!!! They knew he couldn’t win but they were enjoying their moment in the sun and the huge money he was raising which made a lot of political consultants very rich so the incentive to keep going was there...unfortunately we know what transpired

nkotb

« Reply #490 on: May 07, 2019, 05:48:21 pm »
Read it and weep, bud. Hillary's PUMAs were not a fan of Obama (way worse than Bernie to HRC): https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/08/24/did-enough-bernie-sanders-supporters-vote-for-trump-to-cost-clinton-the-election/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.badfa8f018f2

Hutch, your memory is broken and not working past 2016. HRC and Obama were WAY more fucking vicious to each other than HRC and Bernie.  Like, there are videos of this stuff...it's not a hidden secret or anything.  Hell, your girl even wooed voters by saying that Obama might just be assassinated.  Good summary here: https://www.thenation.com/article/the-2008-democratic-primary-was-far-nastier-than-2016s/

24% of Hillary supporters voted for McCain rather than Obama?

I call bullshit.

hutch

« Reply #491 on: May 07, 2019, 07:05:52 pm »
But Obama won and Hillary lost so that’s on you and your Bernie folk

I assume you did everything you could to get Hillary elected once she was nominated?

I actually remember the Obama Hillary fight very well as I was an early Obama supporter and campaigned for him in the primaries

There was a lot at stake in the last election but many Bernie folk were generally adamant that Hillary was horrible and pretty much the same as Trump...seems laughable now but it happened

Anyways as I thought on Day 1 of the Trump shitshow this will be and is a rematch of sorts between Bernie and the more centrist establishment wing and Bernie folk such as yourself are doing the same thing to Biden that you did to HRC....you said yourself that Biden is responsible for every problem of the past 30 years!!

Anyways we know where we stand but I can tell you one thing: Bernie Sanders will never be President even with my vote but this has gotten tiresome

I can sleep at night knowing I took the Trump threat seriously meaning I thought he could win and did everything in my modest possibilities to get HRC elected
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 07:09:29 pm by hutch »

nkotb

« Reply #492 on: May 07, 2019, 07:15:35 pm »
* sees HRC blow an election with MORE support from her primary challenger voters than Obama had from her, while losing 13% of Obama voters and neglecting key battleground states *

Bernie is the problem.

boring post that's too long and boring

« Reply #493 on: May 07, 2019, 09:35:10 pm »
but how many times did we hear they were the same before the presidential election?
Let's get this out of the way ...ZERO people on the board felt that way in November of 2016 (I can't speak for NKOTB)

there was a segment of independent voter that Hillary couldn't inspire in key areas...I think that is the problem and you non stop keep saying that someone else is to blame for Hil not getting the vote out in a few critical states...but it was also her election to lose.  We can go back and forth on the spoiler, but all she had to do is get 100k more votes in 3 states and we'd be in a different world altogether.
 It is amazing that it was all about that
how Trump landed that hail mary will certainly go down as one of the greatest upsets in history

Trump didn't even believe he could win...I honestly believe he was hush hush about the russia stuff originally because he was like...'hey man this is the best marketing campaign of all time, The Trump brand will be worth 100 times world wide. It'll be tremendous  Me and my friends are going to be making so much money after this stupid campaign is over"
slack

« Reply #494 on: May 07, 2019, 09:57:49 pm »
not that this will make a bit of a difference

Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures
Show Over $1 Billion in Business Los

10 years of tax information obtained by The New York Times from 85-95
 The 10-year total: $1.17 billion in losses.

wait, can you say that a little clearer

While The Times did not obtain the president’s actual tax returns, it received the information contained in the returns from someone who had legal access to it.

grr...story will be derided on this sentence alone

« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 10:04:28 pm by stollen-hätch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack