Author Topic: once again the jokes write themselves...  (Read 193652 times)

Re: once again the jokes write themselves...
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2008, 01:24:00 pm »
the boyfriend sounds like s real winner

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

Sage 703

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2008, 01:28:00 pm »
You really want John McCain to be president, when he selects somebody this carelessly?

Palin was a member of a political party that supported secession from the Union

manimtired

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2008, 01:30:00 pm »
shes also a nazi, racist and daughter of satan.

Sage 703

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2008, 01:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by manimtired:
No, she's none of those things.  But she's all of the things we've posted about here.  Are you going to open your eyes and perhaps get angry at your candidate for completely screwing over your party's chances of winning the White House?

manimtired

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2008, 01:34:00 pm »
werent you a hillary supporter?  i dont think she's hurt his chances at all.

ebeniezer

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2008, 01:37:00 pm »
who cares about the dumb daughter.

there's nothing else to do in alaska besides drink and fuck.

there's nothign else to do in alaska when you have a huge house all to your self, you are 17, you are having all night parties cause daddy is snow mobile racing or working on an oil rig and mommy is governer, besides drink adn fuck

Sage 703

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2008, 01:40:00 pm »
No, I wasn't.  Just wait a week, maybe two weeks, and we'll see where the race is at.

Relaxer

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2008, 01:42:00 pm »
Originally posted by callat703:

No, she's none of those things.  But she's all of the things we've posted about here.  Are you going to open your eyes and perhaps get angry at your candidate for completely screwing over your party's chances of winning the White House? [/b]
Of course not. When do Republicans EVER talk about their own ideas? All they do is rip apart the Democratic candidate.

Cue: Completely unintelligent sarcastic comment from Manimtired that continues to say absolutely nothing about his own position while shitting all over the Democrats because that is all he is capable of. You're like the Red Lobster of political discourse.
oword

eltee

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2008, 01:45:00 pm »

No, I wasn't.  Just wait a week, maybe two weeks, and we'll see where the race is at. [/b]
Predicting Biden's famous quote: "Sorry, Governor, you are no Hillary Clinton."

sonickteam2

« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2008, 01:46:00 pm »

its all locked up for obama right? why all the fuss about this chick?
Because she locked it up for him. [/b]
while i think this is funny, i doubt its true. I think McCain really holds no control over this.

I dont know if we are fussing over her, just talking about the big news of the weekend.

(though i dont see a Joe Biden thread on here do i?)

Vas Deferens

« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2008, 01:49:00 pm »
can we just talk about Biden's handsome son??  :)
(_|_)

manimtired

« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2008, 01:57:00 pm »
Originally posted by Relaxer:

No, she's none of those things.  But she's all of the things we've posted about here.  Are you going to open your eyes and perhaps get angry at your candidate for completely screwing over your party's chances of winning the White House? [/b]
Of course not. When do Republicans EVER talk about their own ideas? All they do is rip apart the Democratic candidate.

Cue: Completely unintelligent sarcastic comment from Manimtired that continues to say absolutely nothing about his own position while shitting all over the Democrats because that is all he is capable of. You're like the Red Lobster of political discourse. [/b]
stfu

all im saying is that you all are talking about "omg how could mccain make this horrible choice" and im saying that it seems youre a bit uneasy/nervous about the pick.

Sage 703

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2008, 01:59:00 pm »
  stfu

all im saying is that you all are talking about "omg how could mccain make this horrible choice" and im saying that it seems youre a bit uneasy/nervous about the pick.
Replace "uneasy/nervous" with "giddy/elated," and you nailed it right on the head.

BookerT

« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2008, 02:00:00 pm »

Originally posted by Relaxer:

Cue: Completely unintelligent sarcastic comment from Manimtired that continues to say absolutely nothing about his own position while shitting all over the Democrats because that is all he is capable of. You're like the Red Lobster of political discourse. [/b]
stfu

all im saying is that you all are talking about "omg how could mccain make this horrible choice" and im saying that it seems youre a bit uneasy/nervous about the pick. [/b]
for me it's less that he made a horrible choice (and he did, she's as unqualified as she is insane) but rather HOW he made it. the biggest takeaway should be that mccain's first executive decision, and a damn important one at that, was made pretty much on a whim. he met her ONCE before he picked her, not counting the final interview or whatever. he didn't care to collect all the facts and basically went with his gut. i think we've seen how that strategy works...

manimtired

« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2008, 02:01:00 pm »
you guys seem totally giddy/elated. my bad.