Author Topic: once again the jokes write themselves...  (Read 193729 times)

sonickteam2

Re: once again the jokes write themselves...
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2008, 04:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by Ever Circling Skeletal Family:

Originally posted by very sonick:

Originally posted by manimtired:
  nice try but you fail.
please post something intelligent, just once!!! so we can at least know you are a real person posting.

two other thoughts.

1. The picture in that polar bear article makes polar bears look endangered.

2. to mank, Bob Barr is Libertarian not Green party.  The Green Party does have a nominee Cynthia someone or other.  and if you cant decide between black Obama and woman Palin...shes a black woman!!!! But i dont know much about her. [/b]
I was referring to wasting your vote when America is clearly a two party system, wether we care to admit it or not. [/b]
correct. but understand this. the Green Party is to the Democrats what the Libertarians are to the Republicans.  

so she can vote for a third party without taking votes from the Dem nominee. (as many did voting for Nader...another reason why i think Obama can win now cause he's not running).

azaghal1981

« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2008, 04:30:00 pm »

Originally posted by Relaxer:

Originally posted by callat703:

shes also a nazi, racist and daughter of satan.
No, she's none of those things.  But she's all of the things we've posted about here.  Are you going to open your eyes and perhaps get angry at your candidate for completely screwing over your party's chances of winning the White House? [/b]
Of course not. When do Republicans EVER talk about their own ideas? All they do is rip apart the Democratic candidate.

Cue: Completely unintelligent sarcastic comment from Manimtired that continues to say absolutely nothing about his own position while shitting all over the Democrats because that is all he is capable of. You're like the Red Lobster of political discourse. [/b]
stfu

all im saying is that you all are talking about "omg how could mccain make this horrible choice" and im saying that it seems youre a bit uneasy/nervous about the pick. [/b]
How about posting valid reasons as to why she's not a horrible pick? You know; something with actual substance? Most of us have given you many reasons otherwise from relevant news sources and you've done nothing to counter them but lob juvenile insults.

The waiting for manimtired to produce something continues...
احمد

Sage 703

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2008, 05:03:00 pm »
Just...wow.  What a week for McCain:

McCain's Campaign Manager Says Election Is Not About The Issues

azaghal1981

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2008, 05:11:00 pm »
I can top that one.

McCain: "Obama is a sexist!"

So this is what watching someone hang himself is like...
احمد

Mobius

« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2008, 05:24:00 pm »
Has McCain blamed the media for causing him to choose Palin yet?

manimtired

« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2008, 08:18:00 pm »
she is a solid conservative.  what else would you like to know?

azaghal1981

« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2008, 08:25:00 pm »
I miss GGW's presence in political threads. I never agreed with him but the man knows how to argue for his candidate. And yes, that included Bush in '04.
احمد

Arthwys

« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2008, 09:33:00 pm »

I was referring to wasting your vote when America is clearly a two party system, wether we care to admit it or not. [/QB]
And it will stay that way with that kind of thinking.  Looking towards the future, I believe that this country will become so fragmented demographically that two parties really won't be able to be able to speak to the majority of Americans.  Things just aren't that simple anymore.
Emrys

azaghal1981

« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2008, 11:28:00 pm »
God...Lieberman is as slimy as ever.

He made my skin crawl in '00 which is essentially why I didn't vote for Gore (Nader) and he's even worse now.
احمد

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2008, 09:00:00 am »

nice try but you fail.
please post something intelligent, just once!!! so we can at least know you are a real person posting.

two other thoughts.

1. The picture in that polar bear article makes polar bears look endangered.

2. to mank, Bob Barr is Libertarian not Green party.  The Green Party does have a nominee Cynthia someone or other.  and if you cant decide between black Obama and woman Palin...shes a black woman!!!! But i dont know much about her. [/b]
I was referring to wasting your vote when America is clearly a two party system, wether we care to admit it or not. [/b]
correct. but understand this. the Green Party is to the Democrats what the Libertarians are to the Republicans.  

so she can vote for a third party without taking votes from the Dem nominee. (as many did voting for Nader...another reason why i think Obama can win now cause he's not running). [/b]
Agreed, but I think Dems are more prone to vote outside party lines than republicans, who tend to be more loyal to their party....or should that be brainwashed by their party?

Relaxer

« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2008, 09:42:00 am »
So is Ted Nugent. Seriously, that's the best you've got?
oword

azaghal1981

« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2008, 09:46:00 am »
What are the requirements for being a solid conservative nowadays anyway? With the way that word's been twisted and mangled over the last 8 years, I don't know how to define it anymore.
احمد

manimtired

« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2008, 10:03:00 am »
Originally posted by Relaxer:

So is Ted Nugent. Seriously, that's the best you've got? [/b]
i dont really feel like wasting my time convincing some liberal why im voting for a conservative ticket.  especially over the internet.

still saying..you guys just seem a tad bit on edge for her to be such a terrible pick that will surely lose mccain the election. lol.

eltee

« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2008, 10:06:00 am »
Originally posted by azaghal1981:
  I miss GGW's presence in political threads. I never agreed with him but the man knows how to argue for his candidate. And yes, that included Bush in '04.
Who was it that argued their views incessantly then didn't vote b/c the line was too long? (I'm not saying it was ggw, I'm curious who it was b/c it was funny & ironic.)

heather

« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2008, 10:09:00 am »
 still saying..you guys just seem a tad bit on edge for her to be such a terrible pick that will surely lose mccain the election. lol.
after the way the elections went in 2000 and 2004, and knowing there's even a possibility of more of the same shit for the next 4 years, i'm unaware of a single dem/liberal who isn't terrified about this election.